What are you most excited for next?

Me, it would have to be name-embedded mains.

13 Likes

Name-embedded mains for sure.

6 Likes

Q+ my friend, I’m always curious about “faster” and more profound results. I keep getting impressed by the new builds they released in the past few years…

Now I’m just sooo excited to see what build comes next!!!

6 Likes

@GoldenTiger you and me both, buddy. By the time I run a Q+ title I’ll have run DR ST4.

2 Likes

renaissance man Q or Q+ not Ultima.

Whatever next in the Emperor line.

And honestly running Khan.

7 Likes

I can relate to this one. I started Khan at an incorrect time. If there’s anything I’d want to change it’d be that I run DR first. Unfortunately, DR is a new invention, for I would have gone through all four stages by now were it available when I joined SC.

1 Like

Running Alchemist along with Khan and, of course, the new technologies. :smiley:

3 Likes

My upcoming business ventures. :blush:

6 Likes

Very much looking forward to Renaissance Man and Project Hero releases. And curious about Q Plus and Ultima Plus

6 Likes

Excited to see @Simon’s journal.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant & @DarkPhilosopher to admit they are actually the same person.

8 Likes

I assume Renaissance Man is what the name insinuating…it relates to artistry development and mastery ?a muti stage or ultima title ?

1 Like

Basically yes. My guess is that it helps you become a wealthy polymath. Not sure but I would like it to be a multistage. I wouldn’t mind single stage or ultima either

2 Likes

In the short term, hopefully? B variants :wink:

2 Likes

I am curious about Life :grin:

Name embedded mains

2 Likes

renaissance man I believe is designed to have you be super talented and mastering of an extremely diverse skillet -like math, art, languages, music, coding etc. And I believe the title would contain wealth and success scripting related to those.

Imagine something like Stark, Ultimate Artist, Polygot, Index Gate, Tech Prodigy, Rembrant, Ultimate Writer, Ultimate Music Producer etc.

5 Likes

woah…it sounds like the advanced version of UAQ…should be really fun sub…the only problem is how to incorporate it into my plan…

1 Like

What’s the rush? It’s a life long marathon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Q+, LIFE and Khan (V2 hopefully)

4 Likes