What are you most excited for next?

I thought this was a joke didn’t know they were coming out with the Seducer.

1 Like

what i feel that lacking abit is, it seems there is always the next big thing (next shiny object).
but why instead (or in parallel) of creating new titles, why not just upgrade the old ones to have more substance?

like instead of having a new “Seducer”, upgrade primal seduction to have more comprehensive script.
same with every title…
i understand that business need to generate $ and by updating current material there is no profit (since we get free update).
but i would assume an update at least once every half a year to a major title is definatly contributing to the people who run thos titles and want to get a better more encompassing sub with the same goal.:thinking:

what i’m excited most for… well name embedded mains and Q+ for sho!

4 Likes

I think they’re good with releases, there’s the top three king subs and lots of ultimas. Dragon in there as 4th

The ultimas were great, I don’t think they’re too shiny but you have to not be easily swayed by new things and know precisely what you want rn

Dragon really tickled me hard upon release but I resisted hard

2 Likes

That great i only have 3 years planned out which are very big for me in order to move froward after with the next 10 years, like hearing you got your stuff lockdown

1 Like

I guess this is the effect come from ME,I just incline to envision the future…

Yeah honestly khan seems like the most insanely effective sub when it comes to being with woman I’ve ever seen or experienced. I don’t know how they would top that.

Every time I’ve run even stage 2 the level of attraction, interest, and ease with which things happen is literally better than I could have made up in a fantasy.

7 Likes

Even better manifestation and aura tech?

1 Like

sure, of course, there is always another level.

The plan is to create a male equivalent of Seductress (MEoS) … NOT a Seducer.

SS, PS, DD, Khan, Stark can all be very good Seducers – Masters of Game as a Skill.

Seductress effortlessly attracts attention, gifts, dates, et al.; while also significantly improving appearance in every way possible - body shape, hair, style, makeup, etc.

MEoS will be more akin to Libertine + Love Bomb + Diamond + Physicality Shifter + more.
One could speculate that these products were necessary steps in the development of MEoS.

:wink:

7 Likes

Am I crazy for thinking ef stage 4 and khan is pretty much Male seductress? Someone’s gotta say it

3 Likes

I’d love the see the male equivalent of the current Seductress program, that one packs a lot of power.

6 Likes

Name embeded majors,

and then q+ and ultima+

[I wonder if they could reduce the time in the new q+ and ultima +, instead of 1 hour have 30 minutes without reduction in effectiveness but instead an increase in effectiveness with the new tech.]

Renaissance man and primarch.

What could they come up with 10 years from now? Imagine having that to your disposal.

5 Likes

Primarch is out, it’s been renamed Paragon

2 Likes

I’m excited for an updated Inner Circle and Khan, whenever they happen.

6 Likes

Name-embedding can’t come soon enough! It’s what stops me from purchasing any new titles tbh.

Oh shoot, there’s also Emperor Fitness Q+ with Project Hero tech that’s in the pipeline!

what must i search on here to get a more detailed view on Q+?

and if you’re very willing to help, also project hero.

there is really no information on either of those.

Q+ will simply be the next upgrade on the standard build for the products…as Q was to New Dawn or whatever was before Q. It’ll will obviously be more powerful than Q but more sustainable manageable than terminus. I don’t know if it is some halfway point between Q and Terminus or a different approach entirely.

There is no information on Hero other than it requires more testing as far as I have found.
And my extrapolation, mythological and from context I cannot recall well enough to point you to, is that it is based in physical shifting tech and the breakthrough in Paragon opened it up to be resumed as a project, and my completely random guess is it like the sub equivalent of Captain America Super Soldier Serum lol

3 Likes

What emperor fitness Q+ should be

@Hermit hearing bits and pieces about this product sprinkled around the forum.

Are SC really looking to create a male equivalent of Seductress ? Or are these just chinese whispers ?.

If and when it comes out i will be the first to purchase a copy.

I believe this could be possible by compiling stage 3 into ultima format.