Custom Ultimas Are Here!

I hope hahaha, yeah, when new subs will come out it will means upgrades :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yea. I get the feeling it’s so far away that there’s much personal progress to make before I upgrade anything to the + versions.

2 Likes

Yeah, also, I love my terminus. The thing is, if someone tells me that the new version transforms you faster… I kinda got to have it and accelerate my growth!

1 Like

We’re not quite sure what’s going to happen with Project Hero. Right now, it’s just research. First results comes in later this month.

2 Likes

Project hero sounds promising but am more curious about q and ultima plus
Also was wondering what kind of results will come from someone running the exact same custom sub on defferent build level, so t2 3 times a week, q 5 times a week and terminus, yes all over lapping but just running one loop each
Would it be just overlord or each will ease you into each other?

I sometimes wonder… if Saint is a man or fighter jet.

As I anticipated, it won’t take too long before you guys start churning out Q-Plus and Ultima Plus.

Here was wonsering if deus in a custom ultima would be a good idea? In the sense of after awhile of running ut will ut become useless/broken

Also what you think about deus in a custom termnius squared build? Should it even be attempted @SaintSovereign

Finding a goal and sticking to it is my first goal. :joy:

2 Likes

Now that is a goal worth doing.

2 Likes

How many Ultima cores can we combine into one Ultima as they are much less dense than any other major title cores?

1 Like

Not more than 1 Ultima Core is recommended in an Ultima custom. If more are added, it will automatically be an experiment at your own risk with regard to whether it will work

Thanks for clarifying. I had thought, that this rule only applied to major title cores.

Did anybody build an Ultima with 2 or more Ultima Cores with success yet?

1 Like

apparently that’s not true anymore, @SubliminalUser says he asked Saint and it is for no more than one Q core in an Ultima.and that you can do all ultima cores. I may be getting this wrong so @SubliminalUser please clarify if so.

1 Like

If am not mistaken, it isn’t encourged to put even 1 major title core in ultima cores (for completion sake, I will say here that you can put upto 3 main title cores in the 20 modules Q custom)

But I think someone did make an Ultima core with Khan ST4 in it and it worked for him. I think it was @TheBoxingScientist

That’s interesting. If that’s allowed, I will make a custom Ultima with my 6 favorite Ultimas cores lol

3 Likes

@Azriel Confirmed. No more than 1 core may be in an Ultima.

1 Like

I mean… you can try it, rofl. Not sure how it’ll go.

1 Like

Hmm. SEX GOD ULTIMA:

• Primal Seduction Iron Throne Ultima Core +
  • Sex Mastery Ultima Core +
  • Diamond Ultima Core +
  • Libertine Ultima Core +
  • Love Bomb Ultima Core +
  • Male Enhancement
1 Like

That would be something @TheBoxingScientist would drool himself over

3 Likes

Am drooling too. Am sure many will do the same :grin: