UNOFFICIAL Speculations Hero Product 6th April Release

Count me in. I was the first to ask for it too

2 Likes

project hero might be the super-soldier program(Captain America) and it might have physical healing, fighting, values of captain and physical shifting height muscle mass, think strategically like captain etc and we would get it as multistage and ultima like DR. they’re just speculations no official info.

I’ll gladly have the physique (actually cap is still a bit too buff for my own tastes) and the healing, but I have no interest in fighting skills etc. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Fighting skills will help you in your life.

1 Like

Fughter pilot skills would be useful though. If you can fly a fighter plane, there are few physical activities you can’t do.

If I need fighting skills in my life then I’ve already lost. :upside_down_face:

I live in an area where I’d feel comfortable not only leaving my front door unlocked at night, but even open… I don’t, of course, but I could.

2 Likes

There are some nasty mosquitoes in the neighborhood mate!

Today it is.

1 Like

The most popular ones have been done but yeah. Search of the Hero

iconic , i always wanted to be like jon jones

Today’s the day :wink:

2 Likes

Anything got released or did I miss it?

Nothing but an announcement. Currently the quintessence machine is broken as far as I know.

Saint is fixing the Q machine it went down over the weekend.

He worked the Q machine too hard?:joy:

1 Like

Probably could not handle the load :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lets just put things in perspective we thought there was going to be a hero product. Turns out it is not a product but the name of a project.

Wanted was created under the Hero product

The hero project purely focuses on developing physical shifting modules.

1 Like

Wanted and the Physical Shifting Modules were the beginning.
HERO is still a product. Waiting for Q+ tech.

We probably got the date right, but the year wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Not heard anything more about Hero sadly :frowning:

Their might be a light at the end of the tunnel i heard in grape vine a project named Omnia which leads me to believe this is the code name for hero.

2 Likes