Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

One thing after another I see

Looking at everyone with that smug “I told you so” expression :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

new sub??

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

I am super curious as to what HERO can possibly offer as a title that wouldn’t be EF Q+.

If it was just spartan with hero physical shifting,i would probably buy it already.Prefer spartan to emperor fitness if it was up to date,lol.Nothing beats that program mindset wise.

Can always hope for it to be what primarch/paragon was leaning towards also from warhammer,lol
The primarchs were bred to be perfect generals, warriors and statesmen; larger, stronger, faster, and smarter than any normal Human could ever hope to be. They possessed a potent charisma and martial prowess that made them like the mythical gods of old, untouchable by disease, old age or supposedly the petty failings of lesser men.

4 Likes

This won’t be coming until far in the future.

3 Likes

I mean conceptually speaking, because hero is just physical tech (as far as we know) and there’s a sub already completely dedicated to it.

1 Like

We haven’t told anything what the subliminal HERO is. We just released Project HERO, the Q modules. Before development on HERO can commence, we need more customer reports on Project HERO and other things.

8 Likes

EF isn’t “completely dedicated” to just physical shifting. It is a thorough toolkit to support a user’s any and all fitness dreams. From building habits, to conquering sports, to mastering aesthetics. Reshape yourself into any vision of physicality & performance that you desire.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll try to describe this-

When I’ve run my custom with Emperor/PS I feel a strong active sexual desire that puts me into engaging people mode when out and about, but I can’t always follow through with the approach and when I do-the interactions–while attraction is there are everything from falling off-to them very interested and then my getting in my head or failing to lead things forward.

Then when recon settled more the interactions were super charged with sexual tension but the verbal flow was sparse.

When running Wanted same day or 1 day of also running Emperor PS custom…I find myself approaching or finding a way to engage woman much easier, the interactions feel really good and fun-like I want them to, the woman talk and talk and do the heavy lifting-I feel like I could stay in the conversation forever, and everything comfort, attraction, sexual tension builds and ebbs but there is also nuance- humor, intrigue, fascination, sexual tension, a sense of freedom. But the big thing-is I enjoy the interactions WAAY more-and my self trust is way higher. I’m not just looking to 'produce a result. I love the experience

When I run WANTED after 24 hours of running Emperor/PS custom the results are similar except there is less driving sexual force moving me forward and less sexual tension–it’s more like I’m going with the flow and less pushing to make anything happen.

So all in all PS seems to give urgency in the best way, and edge in interactions-more raw sex appeal

While WANTED seems to bring the flow, easy engagement , self enjoyment, more comfort and intrigue, with undertones of sexual tension.

The combination covers a lot.

Of course in the stack there probably blending subtler than that-but that’s what it seems like if I was to extrapolate the difference and how they work together.

13 Likes

I see. Yea, this does sound like something very far away. Move along people, nothing to see here :slight_smile:

1 Like

So YOU’RE the copywriter! :laughing:

2 Likes

Do you guys use both regular and solace masks or just consistent use of one of these?

I use solace when available on something I have. Wanted, R.I.C.H., etc.

If I happen to be stacking stuff for sleeping to, and any of it is masked, I’ll do one of 2 things:

1. Just do all masked so the change from solace to masked won’t jar me awake.
  2. If the order of subs in the playlist makes logical sense to do so, I’ll have masked at the front and solace at the end. That doesn’t jar me awake.
3 Likes

I know when WANTED is kicking in because I go crazy looking for clothes to wear so I can look my best.

At this current moment WANTED makes me want to:

Get rid of all my current clothes that I have as I hate nearly all of them and get new ones.

I know I have recon when I’m using WANTED because I get hella frustrated with the way I look and super insecure.

8 Likes

I’ve noticed the same thing @Brandon - cleared out a lot of my old clothes in my closet and in the process of looking for new ones. Interested in some new jewelry/accessories as well to amplify my style

3 Likes

@Fire

Is physical shifting tech towards aesthetics 100% safe or will the shift towards aesthetics every have a risk of taking precedence over health/structural function? Jaw shifting - effecting other facial structures/functionality etc?

2 Likes

I wonder about this too, I’ve had a terrible incident with a YouTube sub last year that had mewing and jaw shifting effect which ended up giving me tmj, there’s no pain or anything, but there’s been a click ever since, so I’m also wondering if the way the shifting works could also help with things like bite placements, or in my case, tmj

1 Like

It is safe, of course.

8 Likes

i think all subclub subs is safe b/c they not forcing anything, its all in the optimal way for you

3 Likes