Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

tumblr_mpj7qwkV0Q1sz7xs1o1_250

3 Likes

Does Renaissance Man pairs well with DR st 3 in a custom?
And what other 2 Core products do you recommend to build a Custom with
@SaintSovereign @Fire

After one loop of RM, I think there is Love Bomb, there is the powerful self-confidence of Emperor, the Limitless part of Stark…
I can hear in my left ear the voices, a deep voice and a more feminine voice. There is a third voice once in a while which is different. But it is too faint, I can’t understand what these voices are saying. I don’t hear them on the right. @SaintSovereign is it a new tech ?

7 Likes

Sounds good. Thanks for this Saint. I may run this alongside my customized graphics card.

1 Like

One thing I forgot, I feel super warm all over

3 Likes
1 Like

Oh, boy; did they introduce a new member to the Healer-Cheerleader party?

1 Like

Same here

I can hear them as well. I was curious if it was just me.

5 Likes

Hahaha, are you running the Alchemist? That’s uncanny

Not yet, but I will be creating my customized visualization sub with Alchemist ST2, Quantum Limitless ST2 and Mind’s Eye as cores soon.

Perhaps Renaissance Man will be good as a complementary subliminal.

I sold my best camera lens last yer because I was short of cash and felt that there were little opportunities for me to go out and take photographs. Nevertheless, I feel inspired to rekindle my interest in photography and hopefully Renaissance Man might help me translate my love for photography into other domains.

7 Likes

Renaissance Man has me almost more excited than I was for Dragon Reborn. I can see how Renaissance Man will help me creatively and once I have the financial resources I can see it also translating well should I decide to take up Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in the future.
After this loop is done I’m going to run a loop of R.I.C.H.

10 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Oops!.. They did it again. :heart_eyes:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This guy to be is a great example of a Renaissance Man

5 Likes

Renaissance Man is an Energetic Man, I feel hot !!!

5 Likes

Ever considered becoming a rock star? With Renaissance Man you could…

2 Likes

I just realized Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden is a Renaissance Man.

1. Lead Singer of Iron Maiden
  2. Skilled Fencer
  3. Commercial Pilot
  4. Best Selling Author
  5. Spoken Word Performer
9 Likes

I don’t have the talent or desire.

I would think Arnold Schwarzenegger is sort of a Renaissance man too.

Actor, Politician, Bodybuilder, Businessman

3 Likes

Not necessarily, but I can imagine it would appeal to someone who likes to put their head down and work on themselves and their craft(s).

Yes, it can. The Renaissance Man copy was written by @Fire, who is running Renaissance Man. lol. There’s a distinct shift in the way it’s written that makes it very persuasive.

It can, but remember that healing subliminals have a tendency to overpower everything else in a stack. They can keep you mired in the past, or in a constant state of healing. I actually alternate between a healing stack and a productivity / creative stack every few weeks to battle this. Might be better to leave ST3 out of the custom and just run it as part of the stack.

Emperor or StarkQ + Ultimate Artist.

Talent can be created. Desire, that’s something else.

18 Likes