Dragon šŸ‰ Reborn Journal

I have found st3 to be a very positive experience when I donĀ“t mix it with other subs.

I do however play a loop of Paragon before sleep. It marry very well with DR and support good sleep.

1 Like

I think this sounds like a good idea.

One reasons for Ultimas is to help you feel better. What do you mean by misusing them?

Would you explain more what this means?

Iā€™ve found sleep and dreaming important for helping the subliminal work.

I think these are excellent ideas.

I have found this too.

1 Like

I probably meant I was using them every time I felt a bit bad, like a drug. And misused them by playing them too often. My guess is that Ultima titles are stronger than Q titles - might be wrong - and need more processing power.

The specific title I listened to was Limitless Executive U or Executive U. I donā€™t want to be only able to get things done, when I listen to a tile for one hour. I want another solution for myself. For example, not accepting excuses like ā€œI canā€™t work now because I feel tiredā€. As great as the Executive titles are, I donā€™t want to be dependent on them forever :wink:

I will try Paragon again for better sleep :slight_smile: The first time I used it, it worked great for that. The other times I was only a bit tired, but still not able to sleep.

1 Like

Today is the second rest day. And I am thinking about playing Ultima True Social to feel better. Probably wonā€™t do it because I already feel good because the weather is great here today.

The programs are there to help you become a better you. If you are using something to be a better you, how about using it?

Do you feel you misuse a car, bus, train, or plane because you want to get some where quicker?

Have you ever thought you were dependent on vehicles for transport when you wanted to travel more than 20 km, and therefore should walk to your destination?

I do understand the idea of depending on something like a drug. What Iā€™m offering to you is a different metaphor for dependency. Just as you are dependent on your house or flat for shelter, you are also dependent on food, air, and water. These can be necessary or beneficial dependencies.

1 Like

I like your reframe / metaphor. It feels much lighter, betterā€¦ than my dark ā€œdrug addictionā€ metaphor.
Thank you for pointing this out. My thinking is sometimes too clouded by my learned negativity.

Friday I listened to Dr:Stage3; the weekend was rest days. Intense dreams in past few nights. Not written down, not remembered.

My weekend began on Thursday last week, so this is my first work day after 4 days.
I donā€™t feel like working right now. Itā€™s not a problem of not being able toā€¦ I am just procrastinating a bit. I tried to get into action mode by cleaning the dishesā€¦ now the dishes are clean, and I am still not working on my day job.

Furthermore, I am listening to Executive at the moment. And I feel motivated to do more household chores. Probably will do the laundry and work later for the day job.

Why am I not working on my projects of my day job? Because I donā€™t know where to start. I have one 30 minute task which I will probably do. Then I have to make some decisions on 2 different bigger projects I am working on. Hmmmā€¦ I think one of them is more important right now. I will talk to my boss about it after doing the laundry.

Emotionally I am feeling good. I donā€™t care that much about finding solutions for my day job right now.
It doesnā€™t bother me that much that I am procrastinating, and I am happy that I didnā€™t oversleep today.

Iā€™m guessing much of your subconscious is focused on DR right now. I find that over the past 2 months Iā€™m getting great results with DR but I have less interest in other things such as socializing much.

1 Like

Today is another on-day.
Just listening to Dr: Stage 3.
Before that, I listened to Executive Limitless Ultima, but then the internet at work broke, and I couldnā€™t really work.
I have some free space-time now I want to use to write. I feel motivated to write again as I just found out one of my stories will be published soon in an anthology.

Whatever is happening with our internet provider at the moment, I am not worried that much. I hope it is not a DDOS attack. The poor folks at our service provider wonā€™t have such a nice weekend, I guess.

:+1::champagne::beers::exclamation::sunglasses:

Right on mate!

1 Like

@RVconsultant - thanks

Ok I was in Party mood (without real party) today.
In the evening I watched a comedy movie.
I am currently in a good emotional state, better than in the past few days.

I learned today that one of the medications I am taking does have an interesting side effect. It is known for lessening impulse control.
I am writing this because I just bought the new subliminal club product. I probably am a compulsive shopper.
If it has something to do with the medication I donā€™t know.
I am often buying stuff online at night.
Mostly books, audio books, sometimes physical goods.
Itā€™s not a biggie but I am happy to be aware of it now.

I am listening now to a loop of Renaissance man. It could work hand in hand with my writing habit.

1 Like

Today I had the thought that my oversleeping thing could have to do with impulse control too. I am sometimes laying in bed and canā€™t take action to move myself out of it.

On the other hand I didnā€™t have this feeling for a while. So perhaps itā€™s more a thing about not going to bed or not being able to sleep at the right time and just feeling tired in the morning.

I hope the renaissance man will help me with my day job (coding), my writing and my other creative hobbies.

I am listening to a loop of renaissance man right now. Feeling great.

In the past few days I didnā€™t have many dreams (remembered).

Overall I am currently feeling better than at the beginning of the week. The only little worry I have is about a work project were progress is missing. The reason for that is that I could not motivate myself to work on it in the beginning of the week.

Today the weather looks great which will further enhance my mood when I get some sun.

Happy.

Iā€™m all in favor of you running RM.

Just keep @SaintSovereignā€™s warning in mindā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder, I have seen that.

I donā€™t know how to react to it. Maybe stopping the Dragon journey all together for now. But I will stay with Stage 3 and Renaissance man together for a few weeks and see what the results are.

I can see Renaissance man working already on my creativity, but maybe it wonā€™t bloom fully with Dragon Reborn in a stack.

At subliminal club experimentation is welcome and as far as I know, a few others are stacking RM an DR.

Whatever you decide to do, remember you can always come back to DRā€¦ or RM.

I admit, Iā€™m biased. Iā€™ve been prioritizing DR and will likely do so for another month.

It can eclipse other programs. However when I have seen results from other programs when using DR, Iā€™m stunned with what happens.

1 Like

Iā€™m not having any problems combining DR and Emperor. DR is definitely the dominant of the two at the moment, but Iā€™m still getting some results from Emperor and thatā€™s been increasing as DR does itā€™s work on me.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this @COWolfe you said it better than me.

@Malkuth please note above post.

1 Like

Today I listened to my writing Ultima and wrote down a story. My goal is to be able to write those kinds of stories regularly. I was in that kind of flow before and at the beginning of the lockdown.

After listening to the Ultima and writing the story I felt down. I am still recovering from this somewhat burned out state.

Creativity is there, now I need to execute. But I will relax first. Maybe later this day I will be able to work more.

1 Like

To be continued. Reviving currently my old journal ā€žMattā€˜s Subliminal Journeyā€œ as I stopped using DR for now.