Combining Renaissance Man and Ultimate Artist Cores in a custom

• Has anyone combined RM and UA cores to maximize creativity in a custom? Or is it redundant to add UA to RM?

• And did you add another core for wealth?

@Simon, @Fractal_Explorer, @Azriel, @Apollo, @RVconsultant, @DarkPhilosopher, @Meng123 and anyone who wants to chime in (especially creatives), do give your thoughts on the topic.

2 Likes

Saint recommended that can combine it so its not redundant.Not a creative though so cant comment on the rest.

2 Likes

Hi @Lion, I hope you are well.

Unfortunately, I cannot answer your question as I have never used Ultimate Artist. I was wondering though, did Renaissance Man cover most aspects Ultimate Artist did, or not?

I’m assured out of all active forum members, you must be the one with the most experience when it comes to Rennaissance Man – do you mind sharing a list of effects you have observed from it, I’d greatly appreciate it.

2 Likes

Why can’t I find SaintSovereign’s quote? Am searching the thread but can’t find it.

Non-redundancy is on the RM salespage itself:

1 Like

Hmm,just click on the message as usual.Its message 46 or 47

2 Likes

Hello @Hermit. RM by itself is a very uplifting experience. Here is what I felt the first time I ran it:

My experience has been largely the same. Have used it to improve my writing skills and it helps me make new connections between topics and even aided me in being fearless in writing about controversial topics.

But I haven’t maximized the use of this title and want to use it to earn money.

2 Likes

@Simon - do you feel there is any added advantage in having both the cores?

@Meng123 - Oh ok! I got it. SaintSovereign actually says that RM + UA is a good stack. Couldn’t find RM in the quote at first so that threw me off. Thanks, man

I have not used either extensively or in a custom, but I do see the archetypal difference between the two programs. :blush:

RM is about beauty, emotions, expression, and dreams. It’s a Way of Being – almost a type of Spiritual title. :exploding_head:

Comparing to UA, Renaissance Man does NOT identify himself as an Artist or a Craftsman. Neither is he interested in “increasing output” (creating more & more works), nor in making money from his creative expression.

Personally, I have always held UA to be a Mogul for Artists.
Just like GMX, MTX, BMX include money-making (career building) along with the Mastery.

If I may liken these two to another twosome … Wanted and Sex-&-Seduction.

Wanted & RenMan are deep internal titles, that end up showing effects outside.
UA & SS are WeaponX titles, that work purely by learning through actions.

They don’t NEED each other, but they WILL enhance each other.

:+1:t2:

6 Likes

Yep,he said RM,UA with either stark or emperor is a good stack.

1 Like

That was very insightful. Thanks a ton, @Simon!

2 Likes

I imagine RM to be an old school Stark.

I did run a custom for more than 5 months that combined Stark, Ultimate Artist and Primal Seduction.

I fet like both communication and creativity were more free flowing while using that combination.

I’ve run Ultimate Artist both solo and in stacks quite a bit.

3 Likes

That’s interesting!

Thanks for sharing your experience, my friend

3 Likes

So UA does help in earning money. And if we want extra, add either Mogul Core or Ecstasy of Gold ST4 Core or Sultan?

1 Like

@dorfmeister - I have a question. Did your Stark + UA + PS custom help in earning money?

1 Like

I’d go with RICH Ultima Core … which may be the same thing as Sultan, but I’ll take RICH. :smile:

Oh yes. Notice this part on the RICH salespage:

Obviously this was written before RM, but the only difference between the Innovator and Artist stacks is the replacement of Mogul with UA.

Hint. Hint. :wink:

2 Likes

Haha! Man! Excellent point :+1:

2 Likes

I was not actively pursuing that, so I did not notice any major difference.

I was mainly running that combination for the social and creative aspects of it.

3 Likes

this is my plan for a custom 3 months later from now, ill make a custom that is creativity based and self expression with some social aspects to it like stark :smiley:

1 Like