Combining Renaissance Man and Ultimate Artist Cores in a custom

RM seems to be exactly what the title says, releasing creativity, relentless self expression and mastering any art or craft

It seems focus on a way of being and a way of life, based in passion, that could be pivoted to be monetized, but is primarily personal

Utlimate Arist is about enhancing creativity, and creative output, and includes every element to succeed successfully as a professional artist in one’s chosen field(s)-it seems primarily professional

3 Likes

i also think rembrandt is gonna so good with it also, but i think its more about visual type of art like painting and visuals and stuff not so sure about maybe music or other type of arts

correct if im wrong

1 Like

Nice, man. Looking forward to it down the lane :slight_smile:

1 Like

definitely gonna add RM to my stack next month or so

then ill see maybe add it to a custom!!! later!

1 Like

Well said. I guess adding RM + UA would be yin and yang. They compliment each other

3 Likes

i think theyre gonna be so good together :sunglasses::sunglasses:

since rm is about self expression and other good aspects and intersting ones and UA narrows the focus on art so its very good of a combo :sunglasses:

1 Like

Komodyhype im even more hyped

i wanna buy it as if today :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: its soo shiny

2 Likes

Yes, Rembrandt is for visual arts. There is a module called Ultimate Music Producer specifically for music creation and production

1 Like

ive added that to my cart already :rofl::rofl:

but i think rembrandt also helps with not only visuals maybe other types of art im not so sure

maybe not

1 Like

I’m not sure, but if I’m aiming for more creative oomph, I would combine the two. RM if I’m not mistaken is relatively light in script. I don’t have UA as of yet unfortunately.

I also stopped testing RM in the meantime, but I’ll revisit it again in the future.

In my brief testing, music sounded better, I found details and nuances I didn’t before. I felt good and balanced emotionally.

Interestingly enough, I recall I was also received well by people around me at the time of my testing.

Hope this helps as well my friend.

4 Likes

wow!!! thats from RM???

WOW :sob::sob::sob: i wanna buy it right now and add it to my stack but i dont want to overtload

2 Likes

wow stark would be soo good with Rm

3 Likes

Exactly. I had the same hunch.

That’s really cool. Your creative powers heightened by RM was picking stuff up that you would normally not notice.

Yes. I can confirm this. The Empath module is definitely in RM.

Can absolutely confirm this too.

Thanks a lot, bro

Definitely. SaintSovereign has confirmed that RM stacks very well with StarkQ

4 Likes

Haha yes… it’s really good but I’d stick with my stack for now. It’ll be there when you need it, looks like you’re doing great with your stack. I’m in the process of simplifying mine so I could stick with it for several months at the least.

I was going to mention Stark :smile:

When I was on Stark I was drawn to listen to classical music and look up art online. Don’t know why that manifested, but it did in my testing.

In my private journal I wrote Stark as being sophisticated in thinking. I found solutions to problems that I couldn’t see before but was so obvious.

Edit : I just replied to myself, I’m on my phone. Hahaha… tag @Budewr

2 Likes

my stack is doing really good its ldu and stark! but my next plan is to add rm to the stack :sunglasses::sunglasses: maybe 2 weeks from now maybe tomorrow :rofl::rofl::rofl:

but probably next month

2 Likes

Yes. Extremely insightful. As always.

Hey @Simon, if I started another thread just asking you to share your latest thoughts and pontifications about subliminals in general, would you find that objectionable? Or would that be too general for you to respond to?

2 Likes

The latter. I no longer think about Subs like I used to back in 2019.

Yet, even then, Questions from real people with real goals/challenges were the best way to get my engines rolling (NeFe). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I understand what you are attempting to do.

This is what I would experiment with:

RM
UA
RICH
Elixir

I would think Elixir would help me overcome pain that would block my creativity, and any pain that came up from Elixir I would use it as material for my art.

1 Like

Thank you, @RVconsultant

@Simon - in order to not derail the Stack Pack thread, am tagging you here with regard to this question. Do let me know your thoughts:

1 Like