I'm new here! Where should I start?

I’ll take that into consideration. I understand that that’s needed

1 Like

Quite,if its a deeply ingrained trauma.You would usually have to face it conciously as well,not only subconciously to fully heal it.Good news is that as subs build up your inner strength,the traumas also lose their power over you.

1 Like

eric wuvs newbies hahahhah :rofl:

best welcome ever

1 Like

i think starting with a healing sub is the best in my opinion, i think you will get rid of your anxiety and a lot of what youre seeing as blockages will be gone with healing (anxiety and other stuff)

i havent tried any healing sub, but ive done healing on my own without subs

but i saw a lot on the forum saying that healing subs here are huge and has changed them, such as Dragon reborn

i vouch for healing all the way!!

after healing you will know your true desires maybe you will want something else from life you will have a different perception of life,

you cant go wrong with healing at all!!!
start with a core foundation then build on that!

1 Like

those are really great points. i’ll purchase one

1 Like

cheers! have a great one

1 Like

I agree that healing is good.Just careful not to get stuck healing and not progressing in anyway.Some people get stuck in whats called healing hell and just keep thinking they need more healing before they take any action

That said.Something like rebirth or elixir might go well with your stack.Even dragon reborn and regeneration are fine once you already have enough momentum and are taking action towards your goals.Otherwise they can sometimes kill your momentum cause you feel your not ready,need more healing etc

Not sure how Ascended Mogul helps with eating and exercise but does look like a good choice otherwise.

1 Like

Its aimed at improving every aspect of life including physical health so should include eating and exercise if the person conciously guides it that way.Not as much as something like empfit but enough.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for the late response. I wasn’t allowed to comment yesterday because I past the comment limit. How do modules work? Should I buy a healing module and the Emperor fitness module?

Hmm,you should just stick to majors/normal programs for now.Modules are only used when building customs.A q custom consists of 10-20 modules on the q store but its a significant money investment when your new.

Best to start with 1-2 programs only if you want fast results though.Can always add in more later as you get used to them.Stacking too many programs when you start can slow down seeing results,particularly when your new.Maybe rebirth+ascended mogul for now.Emperor fitness is a multistage and can be a bit heavy/take over your stack so would depend how much of a priority it is for you.Spartan is usually a better one to start with for exercise for most.

okay, I’ll do that. I’m going to do ascended mogul, and within the coming weeks, i’ll add rebirth. maybe this upcoming September, I can create a custom?

Sounds like a good plan.Theres a bit of experimentation involved but the fastest results always come from the smaller stacks.The bigger the stack,the slower results are and the more action needs to be taken.Who knows,ascended mogul might be all you need.Customs are always good after youve got a handle of what you want and need.Best to think carefully before getting one though.Regrets and rebuilds are expensive :sweat_smile::rofl: Ive done that a lot cause of shiny object syndrome

2 Likes

Haha! I understand that. Okay, thanks for taking the time to help me out. I’ll be sticking with Ascended Mogul for some time :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the club! :slight_smile:

I’m also doing Ascended Mogul atm and I’ve found it helping with increasing “inner” personal power, and also improves attitude about money (and wrecks limiting beliefs about the same!).

It’s a good sub :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you! This is super encouraging!!

2 Likes