I'm new here! Where should I start?

Hi, I just created my account and I’m excited to purchase my first Subliminal here.

I found out about Subliminals in 2016 by accident but I first started listening last Fall of 2020.
I’ve been listening to Subliminals for about 9 months now and I’ve been browsing this site for the past two months, eagerly reading all of the great journies many others have reported here.

I’m in my early 20s and I have Social Anxiety. I was diagnosed with high-functioning autism 3 years ago. My main goal is to improve my ability to be calm around people, lose body fat/weight, and gain the mental toughness and strength to excel at my own business and acquire financial intelligence and independence. I’d also like to potentially attract my first girlfriend, or favorable experiences with women as well.

I’m wondering which subliminal will help me lose Social fear, while still keeping my calm, humble, quiet, and modest personality. I want men to still treat me kindly and have their guard down, while I obtain the inner confidence of a self-assured man. A subliminal that will help me prioritize wise eating and frequent exercise. A subliminal that will help me make decisions to save money, and intelligent business making decisions that will help me further my business in the most efficient way. And lastly, a Subliminal that will help me be calm and effortlessly content, and self-assured around women.

Thanks so much for reading

2 Likes

Hi, Calm, keep calm. :slight_smile:

Ascended Mogul seems to be your best bet.

3 Likes

Yep, i agree.Ascended mogul sounds like the perfect fit for that

2 Likes

Hey! Okay, I will give Ascended Mogul a shot. Is it necessary to try one of the products that will help in healing trauma and emotional pain or are there scripts that help with that in Ascended Mogul?

Okay! That I’m going to try Ascended Mogul

1 Like

Theres healing in ascended mogul to achieve the results of ascended mogul.If you feel you need more healing later after trying it,you can always add in a healing program later for deeper healing

2 Likes

Usually unless you have deep traumas or blockages that need healling,you should see results from ascended mogul by itself

2 Likes

You could also take a look at rich if you want to boost money or true social if you want to help your social anxiety.Either one should stack pretty well with ascended mogul.

Perfect! Thanks a lot for this. I’m going to try Ascended Mogul and as I adjust and become familiar with it, I will browse through these Ultimas

5 Likes

oh my goodness hi!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
i wuv newbies :blush:

i also am agree with ascended mogul :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi! I’m excited to get started!

2 Likes

Since you mentioned about social anxiety i assume there is some trauma rooted underneath that fear.

my vote will go for rebirth+ regeneration + elixir.
after 3 monthes go for ascwnsion/ascended mogul

1 Like

Would it be a good idea to listen to Rebirth and AM at the same time?

You could.Rebirth pairs pretty well with most programs.Just be mindful of this possible side effect.Its not always fun to have past memories come up.

2 Likes

I’ll take that into consideration. I understand that that’s needed

1 Like

Quite,if its a deeply ingrained trauma.You would usually have to face it conciously as well,not only subconciously to fully heal it.Good news is that as subs build up your inner strength,the traumas also lose their power over you.

1 Like

eric wuvs newbies hahahhah :rofl:

best welcome ever

1 Like

i think starting with a healing sub is the best in my opinion, i think you will get rid of your anxiety and a lot of what youre seeing as blockages will be gone with healing (anxiety and other stuff)

i havent tried any healing sub, but ive done healing on my own without subs

but i saw a lot on the forum saying that healing subs here are huge and has changed them, such as Dragon reborn

i vouch for healing all the way!!

after healing you will know your true desires maybe you will want something else from life you will have a different perception of life,

you cant go wrong with healing at all!!!
start with a core foundation then build on that!

1 Like

those are really great points. i’ll purchase one

1 Like

cheers! have a great one

1 Like