When not to run healing subs

I might be wrong however I remember someone posting that it is not wise to run both healing and major subs together. Does this apply to running ultima healing subs alongside major subs ?

3 Likes

Yeah,it was saint

Hmm,not sure.I think rebirth would be fine.Elixir is more for boosting healing so wouldnt be used with a major anyway.DRU is after your already done with DR.Feels like a booster for me so could be used to maintain dr’s effects without taking too much from the major.Other than that,there arent any other healing ultimas.

3 Likes

@Meng123 Thanks

That’s a bummer. My original goal was to run a healing sub with every stack. So now, I’ll have to alternate.

Hmm,they will still work together.Ive run regeneration and dragon reborn as parts of a stack.Its just the healing subs may take priority when healing is required by the majors or in general so you might have times where you wont see any external results while healing is taking place.Long term is fine but might not be suitable for people who need to be productive all the time or cant have drops in their performance.Youll definitely notice that your stack is more healing oriented though.

1 Like

I’m thinking something such as Sanguine, Rebirth, or Elixir might work well with other programs, especially if you’re listening to 1 loop for 3 times a week. Have you experimented with it at all? (I think you had Rebirth.)

I’m doing DR in a custom with Emperor. I think I’m getting slower results from Emperor, but they ARE there while DR is hitting at full strength. It fits what I want though in that I’m running Emperor throughout the entire year and switching stages of DR.
I’d say if you’re planning on a long run it’s ok to mix them.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this!