Reflections of Apollo

You know the more I read about RM the more I’m intrigued. I want to develop my musical talents, and was looking at ultimate artist before hand.

Thanks buddy I just saw it right now.

@Azriel that was beautiful my friend. What a write up. I’m beginning to think we could expect more of this smoothness in Q+

Exciting times!!!

2 Likes

Just to clarify-do you mean Alpha-ish? If so I found RM incredibly Alpha with strong social and emotional connection and expression. I’m blown away at the assertiveness and confidence on it.

2 Likes

Yes that’s right up my alley. Now I’m tempted to try RM even more.

I wonder if I could stack it. It’s light-ish, right? Like PCC?

I was considering that combo but the Alchemist is my primal archetype so… I added Mogul and the Alchemist to my custom instead.

What’s yours?

Heavy stack. Almost terribly heavy.

DR ST2, Khan ST1 and StarkQ.

If I did try to run RM, I may have to forego the Ultima’s I use on that day.

I gave up on the idea of using DR with anything else but another healing sub. Like now I’m running DR St4 + the Alchemist St1 (which is about purifying). Although people reported great results when they combined their subs with DR I decided to stick to what Saint said about that:

I don’t want to rock the boat I just thought you could consider what he said when working on your stack or custom.

1 Like

Thanks buddy. Yes I saw that. I had a good time stacking ST1, ST2 however definitely rocked the boat. I even lost some of what I think was my progress with other things, it’s was just weird, even my vibes was off, but so far, (I think) maybe ST2 is relenting, now that I’ve been on it since the beginning of Feb.

I’m crossing my fingers ST3 would be easier, but if not, then… cocoon time :grin:

1 Like

I think you could give up on Stark and try RM instead. Of course, I encourage you to finish the Dragon and Khan by doing all the stages. RM is lighter than Stark and offers more things you actually need (like UA and some Emperor’s traits).

1 Like

Interesting. I didn’t even think RM can do that. I’ll keep that in mind, thanks bud

Btw do you know what I need the most from Stark? This sub manifests good news and extra income like no other sub I tried, maybe it’s the EoG in it? But I will see what khan does for me, the lighter and more streamlined the stack the better.

1 Like

Stark is a more expansive sub for seduction and wealth, and certain aspects of socializing and political savy.

I’d say they are not generally interchangeable but in @Apollo’s case they might be depending on goals.

RM does seem to have a very nice empathetic/ internal strength balance as well as social vs self driven purpose balance.

3 Likes

Yes and finding talents within oneself, something I could use to propel my income. I think that’s Stark’s realm, but RM might have superseded that. I will keep RM in mind, that was one hell of a review.

2 Likes

@Apollo I completely agree with what @Sub.Zero said in this quote. I’m guessing after 30 days of DR st4, you will feel like a different person in a good way. You’re almost half way there mate!

1 Like

Day 5 of test stack:

Dragon Reborn ST 2

StarkQ

PS

~Rest Day~

Getting ready for Khan.

RM though…

1 Like

Day: 1

Dragon Reborn ST 2

Khan ST 1

StarkQ

1 Like

OMG! What have you done… in a good way of course… :grin:

2 Likes

I’m also thinking the same thing my friend…:smile:

I… I’m slighty scared :no_mouth:

1 Like

I would say just monitor for reconciliation.

I’ve found sleep to be VERY helpful.

9 hours works great for me.

Also Elixir I think has helped.

If you need more rest days, might want to take them.

Remember that Khan st 1 is basically another healing oriented subliminal, and you already have DR.

1 Like

Will do, amigo.

Yeah Elix and LB is on standby. I’ll probably lay off the other subs I’m listening to like my once a day SanguineQ, just to give this stack more processing time.

Yeah… since these two are so dense, I’m thinking maybe two months for both DR and Khan each stage. Fingers crossed Q+ arrives somewhere in between, maybe that will make this stack more efficient

You and me both dude!

1 Like