Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

Thanks i feel like i needed to hear that, well am getting renaissance man so 3 mains and rich till the end of this month

1 Like

Are there components of secret Source in RICH?

Ridiculous Income, Can Have :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The answer to my question has been in the name all this time :see_no_evil:

@SaintSovereign
Will it be My good if I run rich in a stack focused on healing myself? (I need healing before marriage but also improve my finances)
IE.

• REGENERATION
  • BLU
  • Paragon Complete
  • RICH
1 Like

Remember what @SaintSovereign said about healing:

I understand the urge or urgency to improve your finances. You might feel like you need to make up for lost time.

Here is what I would ask you to think about

REGENERATION 5 times a week at 1 loop a day
Paragon Complete 5 times a week at 1 loop a day
BLU 3 times a week at 1 loop a day
RICH 2 or 3 times a week at 1 loop a day

Do you have Elixir?

3 Likes

Yes I have elixir @RVconsultant

1 Like

I would encourage you to think about using it with Regeneration. It was originally designed to be run with Regeneration. I’m using it with Dragon Reborn and I think it’s reduced my reconciliation by maybe 20%.

Update to think about:

REGENERATION 5 times a week at 1 loop a day
Paragon Complete 5 times a week at 1 loop a day
Elixir 5 times a week at 1 loop a day
BLU 3 times a week at 1 loop a day
RICH 2 or 3 times a week at 1 loop a day

It might be a tough stack to run. I’m asking you to consider focusing on healing. Remember I’m biased right now as that’s what I’m doing. You decide if it’s a good idea for you.

1 Like

Thanks Alot @RVconsultant

Btw, would you recommend higher loops? Or should I just stick to this?

I would think to start with 1 loop, as I wrote above. If you think you can tolerate more, then perhaps try.

Again I understand you might want results sooner than later. Will more loops get you faster or bigger results? I don’t know.

1 Like

A lannister always pays their debts :rofl:

Especially after using RICH

3 Likes

First of all, let me say that results basically always sneak up on me. That’s just my particular relationship with the subconscious. Maybe my conscious mind figures it’s called subconscious for a reason; and prefers not to get too nosey about the details?

Anyway, weird one today, and I’m not sure if it’s a RICH manifestation.

I played a loop of RICH Solace-enhanced this morning and then went about my business. Then at around 1 pm, I ordered, by delivery, a slab of dead, charred cow for my lunch (you may know them as hamburgers). (After a couple of years of vegetarianism, I’ve begun eating burned cows again occasionally.)

Well, about 25 minutes later, I get the text that the food was left outside the door. I opened the door and saw WAAAY too many containers. After some confusion, I realize that an order of about 5 times the value of mine had been delivered.

I spent quite a few minutes trying to track down the deliverer, but eventually i found out that their policy is ‘once delivered, never recovered’. (That’s my poetic version of what they told me. You’re welcome.)

A few minutes later, they called me again to tell me that my original order is now being sent. Me: ‘…okay?..’

Unfortunately, I do not share the preferences of whoever originally ordered this other food. There are two other people at home right now, so I hope they can enjoy this food. They seem to be more attracted to it, though they’re not yet hungry.

So, maybe a bit dubious. But the miraculousness of manifestation is ALWAYS welcome. and I did get a salad. Which I actually like.

26 Likes

yeah. I’m going to go ahead and say this was yet another RICH manifestation.

:pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:

9 Likes

awesome manifestation!

1 Like

Did you have to pay for the additional food?

1 Like

No, I didn’t. Actually got about 65USD worth of food free of charge. I didn’t want it but fortunately the two other people at home that day had ideas for what to do with it. (Involving mouths, chewing, and stomachs.). By the time I’d returned from my meetings, it was mostly gone.

5 Likes

@Malkuth great manifestation. As I naturally manifest free stuff I am looking forward to this whenever I run RICH.

2 Likes

Damn! Next time order the super deluxe sushi platter… actually order 2!

2 Likes

I like the way you interpret things lol …way to go with the manifestations. Maybe once I’m finished with DR and have about 90-120 days of AM under my belt, il get RICH and see how it’ll play out.

2 Likes

Yeah, I had some real tough shit to deal thanks to DR. But moments like today remind me of life itself.
You lose some, you win some.
But thanks to this titles, we continue on our path with fortune and wealth.
These days were filled with pain, not gonna lie. But as I got better, I got rewarded with in my quest for not giving up.

It’s now in my driveway. Rock on!

24 Likes