Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

2 Likes

He goes from a servant with nothing to becoming a millionaire.

3 Likes

I seen it last night pretty good the ending is a bit out of the blue though

1 Like

I have been running RICH consistently since it came out and I have some results to report! Most people won’t think much of it, but to me it is very encouraging.

A few days ago I had to go out to buy some groceries, so my wife asked me to buy lottery tickets as well. Now, she knows I don’t like to do that. I have TERRIBLE luck in games of chance. Absolutely horrible. I always lose, no matter who I play against. One time I lost thirteen times in a row at heads and tails against my wife. It is absurd, to the point of looking like I’m cheating to trick people into believing I’m this bad.

I’m only sharing this to put what happened into perspective. I bought two tickets, one of Megamillions and another of PowerBall. I had totally forgot I bought them until today when my wife asked me about it. To my surprise, I won $20 on one and $8 on the other. Again, nothing crazy, but given I can lose thirteen times in a row at something that is 50/50, winning something on both lottery tickets at the same time is nothing less than incredible to me.

I wonder if the sub has something relating to improving luck or if this is just a coincidence. I know it has an aura that helps attracting money, so maybe it is manifesting this way.

13 Likes

Perhaps for you this was a pathway to manifestation.

2 Likes

Catch :shamrock: I’ve got two more :smiley:

1 Like

I think that this is manifestation. Any winnings is better than none.

1 Like

Wanted to report a potential results manifestation.

I’m still waiting to see if the role I was interviewed for recently bears fruit, but today I got a freebie :slight_smile: my inflatable mattress had developed a tear which I havent been able to repair yet and I was concerned I would have to buy a new mattress - at over a hundred for the inflatable I bought on my restrictive wage I wasn’t looking forward to it. Then after mentioning it to my ex today (“good ex”, the one I’m still talking with who I consider tribe) she bought me a new mattress online which will be arriving next week, with part of her COVID stimulus money! I was shocked and even a little guilty at first for receiving something for free (my beliefs around money probably need an overhaul, I often feel bad about relying on charity from others) but they were easy going about it and told me “happy belated birthday”. Looking online, even the smaller ones are not cheap, so thats one hell of a freebie to be given! I have recently listened to multiple loops of R.I.C.H. but nothing over the top.

7 Likes

Manifestation of material goods and kindness!

3 Likes

Maybe she wants to help The Emperor break in his new mattress :wink:

6 Likes

Lol that funny as hell, might be true too

1 Like

This is just great! Yesterday, when I went to cash the lottery tickets, I received $70 instead of the $28 I thought I had won. Turns out, I didn’t account for the extra ball or multiplier (or whatever they call it) that I bought too, so that means I win more when I hit the right numbers.

11 Likes

Alright, I came back at last to this thread with great rewards from RICH.

So, one of my parent’s been running R.I.C.H. to complement the family business. I think’s the exposure time to the Ultima was around two weeks.
They DO live up to it’s name. A client payed with such a check it reminds you of RIDICULOUS INCOME. And what about it?

We went to a dealership and my father bought two rides.
Tons of moola, we will be picking two brand new cars from the a dealership this upcoming Friday.
Two cars, no leasing no credit. Full price. Holy shit. We’re just waiting for them to get the cars ready with their new license plates.

The best part, is that my dream’s come true once again. One of them cars is totally mine, hah!
Man, my dream of driving my own car is here!
Basically, RICH gave me new wheels, and my father too.

28 Likes

Congrats on the new ride! I’m a big car guy myself, so really appreciate how special it is to get one. Happy for you!

2 Likes

Copy that for me .

1 Like

Right on man!

2 Likes

I’m very happy for you and your family!

2 Likes

I’ll share a small pic of that Renault when it’s here! Proof of the wonders of RICH.

6 Likes

@PurpleRT73 I’m going to run R.I.C.H with EOG , Renaissance Man , and Executive for now.

3 Likes

Nice, back to back testimonials.

1 Like