Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

You done with dragon reborn?

1 Like

Thought you wanted to continue running Dragon Reborn.

1 Like

@NinjaFox @King Dragon Reborn is in there as well

1 Like

This is awesome! Glad it’s working for you!

I gotta say, I think R.I.C.H is working on me, too.
As I read about you and dad buying the 2 new cars, I had some of my money thoughts pop up but I noticed them as soon as they came up!

I won’t go into specifics on the thoughts themselves since they were borderline judgmental lol. I’m just happy as fuck I noticed them for the bullshit they are as soon as they came up! Stopped them in their tracks!

3 Likes

holy moly these RICH results… @PurpleRT73 that’s great that you manifested a NEW CAR!

I gotta say, this gives some pressure to purchase right now but I want to fully go through DR first

2 Likes

If my guess is accurate, after DR all SC subliminals should work better because there should be less reconciliation.

4 Likes

That’s a great and truthful observation indeed. I can testify what you said’s true with me running Daredevil without intense recon as before. I can finally run it, no trouble and anger at the first loop. And instead embrace a social side didn’t knew existed in me after all. 2019 first and last loop. 2021’s going awesome after ST3 of Dragon.

Sounds like a must, if you ask me. Amplifies everything, in this case I guess DR dissolved many issues about money, therefore improving RICH’s manifestations, and gives you an abundance mentality. Like, one of not grabbing a single deal with all your life and investing all hopes in it, but one of being calm and assured the manifestations will bring you many, many others deals in the future, not only this one.

And then, as you detach you eventually speed up the process and the money flows in a beautiful fashion, keeps getting fascinating.

2 Likes

Just wanted to share a quick experience on RICH, so after 3 week at the beginning of the third week i decided on making bets at lottery to make along story shor for this week 7 bets with 2 losses all wins got me over $50-170 dollars
Dont know if ill continue making bets

6 Likes

Oh! Now this also attracts my interest! Gambling’s something fascinating to me and haven’t tried it with RICH.

Why not? You got RICH on your back. Remember what Saint says, keep the pathways to manifestation open in it.

1 Like

I find so then i will, the funny thing is i wasn’t running dreams with RICH but the bets will alway come to me in my dreams (sometime i have to figure what i can relate to the dream but it was right there once i looked, if i didnt dream anything i would just know what would play its crazy or ridiculous lol) @PurpleRT73

Oh it also got me 2 free ticket but i have to wait for the draw will run rich until that time comes

4 Likes

You know it, man! Keep those roads open enough and there’s gonna be even more money waiting for ya.
Even if you’re unsure, do it. Mental-made scenarios doesn’t necessarily reflect reality.
And with RICH, you’re all set up.

1 Like

Thanks i feel like i needed to hear that, well am getting renaissance man so 3 mains and rich till the end of this month

1 Like

Are there components of secret Source in RICH?

Ridiculous Income, Can Have :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The answer to my question has been in the name all this time :see_no_evil:

@SaintSovereign
Will it be My good if I run rich in a stack focused on healing myself? (I need healing before marriage but also improve my finances)
IE.

• REGENERATION
  • BLU
  • Paragon Complete
  • RICH
1 Like

Remember what @SaintSovereign said about healing:

I understand the urge or urgency to improve your finances. You might feel like you need to make up for lost time.

Here is what I would ask you to think about

REGENERATION 5 times a week at 1 loop a day
Paragon Complete 5 times a week at 1 loop a day
BLU 3 times a week at 1 loop a day
RICH 2 or 3 times a week at 1 loop a day

Do you have Elixir?

3 Likes

Yes I have elixir @RVconsultant

1 Like

I would encourage you to think about using it with Regeneration. It was originally designed to be run with Regeneration. I’m using it with Dragon Reborn and I think it’s reduced my reconciliation by maybe 20%.

Update to think about:

REGENERATION 5 times a week at 1 loop a day
Paragon Complete 5 times a week at 1 loop a day
Elixir 5 times a week at 1 loop a day
BLU 3 times a week at 1 loop a day
RICH 2 or 3 times a week at 1 loop a day

It might be a tough stack to run. I’m asking you to consider focusing on healing. Remember I’m biased right now as that’s what I’m doing. You decide if it’s a good idea for you.

1 Like

Thanks Alot @RVconsultant

Btw, would you recommend higher loops? Or should I just stick to this?