R.i.c.h manifest wealth

Check above, also I must say that the more numbers I have to generate like 4-6 pick is the more it drain my energy.

Do you have a journal on this specific adventure?

Thank you very much for telling me that how many days did you listen to rich before you got any wins?

Honestly you might have to check my YEAR OF FOCUS WEALTH can’t remember clear but maybe 2 weeks or so. For me when I just start to listen to a sub I get the result flowing like crazy it after awhile it slow down. But there were time I mostly ran the rich custom I got some crazy manifestation and wins.

I think Fortune’s Favorite module helps with that does anyone know I’d any of the major programs include Fortune’s Favorite?

Some discussion on the lottery can be found here, here, here, here, and here.

3 Likes

It should help you with any manifestation, so long as you use those visualizing and manifestation techniques .

I don’t know if RICH works for games of chances, theoretically speaking, it should.

I haven’t had the chance to use it on games of chance yet. Although, a year ago on a terminus custom of mind’s eye Akchemist and DR, with Fortune’s Favorite, and rich Ultima, I had a winning streak. Looking back, I must’ve been overloaded with healing and lost that focus or something.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback

1 Like

Nope don’t think so. It was release in a module pack sometime back.

1 Like

Do subclub subliminals work and would you stick with this company

They work for sure I’ve seen some mind blowing stuff happen on my first cycle of zp reality bending so to speak. So this is the only company am staying with for subliminal.

So what does R.i.c.h actually do then it says manifest wealth I was under the impression it helps attract wealth on everything you do

It bring in Wealth from different pathways. Let say you have a small business that isn’t doing so good, it will bring more customer to your business, make you get discount from your suppliers, get you out of debts and give you ideas on how to generate more income for the business. These are just examples it will effect everyone different as to suit you situation.

1 Like

Ok I have full time job anyway so hope it can help me
Attract wealth in other ways thank you

1 Like

100% YES & YES but it’s also up to the individual to put in the effort and be aware of the changes and take action on opportunities.

1 Like

Well taking action such as doing lottery and other games of chance visualizing about winning etc is that taking action.

Is it best to concentrate on one sub title to get faster results i,m using 2 different zp titles at the moment. What is the best thing to do?

Definitely if your interested in winning the lottery or anyone else reading this I suggest listening to Mark Haughton hes a multiple time winner and teaches you how to win by understanding universal law and quantum physics if you dont win the big lottery jackpot you will definitely win somthing(scratch offs sweepstakes) . I also always tell people if you want to win you have to know that you are going to win and don’t discuss it with others because their beliefs of thinking it’s impossible can cause resistance in the subconscious. Also when you play it should be because you enjoy it and have fun playing vs coming from a place of need, lack or desperation.

Thank you for that my friend. I was using attract wealth by other sub company and also master law of attraction as well as subclub titles so I stopped using those and will just use sub club,s titles a lot of people on here say they get results. Hopefully this conpany is the best and uses the latest sub technology.

1 Like

No prob anytime. Yes subclub is great and you made the right move with only using their products I read somewhere if you use other products it can cause some conflict due to the scripting so it’s suggested not to mix. Honestly subclub is all you need it’s powerful I immediately stopped listening to binaural beats, self hypnosis and free YouTube subliminal programming nothing has compared to subclub my only regret was that I didn’t find them sooner but I believe in divine timing so I found them when I was ready :blush: