R.i.c.h manifest wealth

Do subclub subliminals work and would you stick with this company

They work for sure I’ve seen some mind blowing stuff happen on my first cycle of zp reality bending so to speak. So this is the only company am staying with for subliminal.

So what does R.i.c.h actually do then it says manifest wealth I was under the impression it helps attract wealth on everything you do

It bring in Wealth from different pathways. Let say you have a small business that isn’t doing so good, it will bring more customer to your business, make you get discount from your suppliers, get you out of debts and give you ideas on how to generate more income for the business. These are just examples it will effect everyone different as to suit you situation.

1 Like

Ok I have full time job anyway so hope it can help me
Attract wealth in other ways thank you

1 Like

100% YES & YES but it’s also up to the individual to put in the effort and be aware of the changes and take action on opportunities.

1 Like

Well taking action such as doing lottery and other games of chance visualizing about winning etc is that taking action.

Is it best to concentrate on one sub title to get faster results i,m using 2 different zp titles at the moment. What is the best thing to do?

Definitely if your interested in winning the lottery or anyone else reading this I suggest listening to Mark Haughton hes a multiple time winner and teaches you how to win by understanding universal law and quantum physics if you dont win the big lottery jackpot you will definitely win somthing(scratch offs sweepstakes) . I also always tell people if you want to win you have to know that you are going to win and don’t discuss it with others because their beliefs of thinking it’s impossible can cause resistance in the subconscious. Also when you play it should be because you enjoy it and have fun playing vs coming from a place of need, lack or desperation.

Thank you for that my friend. I was using attract wealth by other sub company and also master law of attraction as well as subclub titles so I stopped using those and will just use sub club,s titles a lot of people on here say they get results. Hopefully this conpany is the best and uses the latest sub technology.

1 Like

No prob anytime. Yes subclub is great and you made the right move with only using their products I read somewhere if you use other products it can cause some conflict due to the scripting so it’s suggested not to mix. Honestly subclub is all you need it’s powerful I immediately stopped listening to binaural beats, self hypnosis and free YouTube subliminal programming nothing has compared to subclub my only regret was that I didn’t find them sooner but I believe in divine timing so I found them when I was ready :blush:

Me too I found them through a site called Will to mastery about loa and the creator of the site did a subclub review and also sub guru review said they were both good companies, but yes I wont mix and match subs. Seems weird I used to play other subs on phone all the time on phone but now just 2 loops every other day seems strange so are the zp programmes that powerful you run it for 21 days with rest days and have 5 days off.

1 Like

Have you made a custom yet if you decide to make one for lottery manifestation I have some suggestions that may help with your lottery win journey

Fortune’s Favorite
Mind Eye ( visualization is very important).
R.I.C.H
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Jupiter
Dream may help you get winning numbers in your sleep I’ve listened to a lot of lottery winners stories and a recurring theme I see is they had a dream right before they won
There’s a module called winner or somthing like that can’t remember the exact name.
I’m sure there are a few more manifestation subs that can help I can’t remember them right now but this is a start and hope it helps you on your journey

Good luck !!! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Ive got Paragon. Mindseye R.i.c.h manifest wealth and dreams. Guess ill stick to 2 stacks for time being and see what results I get Mindseys sounds good I read the description not sure what other titles I need to enhance law of attraction results really. If that can help me visualize more clearly that will be good. I use zen 12 meditation binarual beats to help meditate but it doesnt really do anything any suggestions to help me relax and put me in a meditative state.

1 Like

Oh OK great yes you have some good programs
For your anxiety and meditation if I remember correctly as above so below is good for that and they actually have those on their supercharger app. I need to start listening to it myself.

A few more tips I think are worth mentioning
Start of small pick 3’s pick 4’, sweepstakes, and contest the more you win the more you will attract you will build up momentum and will start getting bigger wins. Also GRATITUDE!!! And this may sound crazy but view money as your friend.

I have dreams supercharger and yes I do gratitude every day too.

1 Like

:+1:t5:sounds like your on your way my friend. Has the supercharger helped at all have you been using it a while?

No i use it before bed no lucid dreams yet i am not sure if you can use it to supercharge other titles as well or is it just for dreams,

Thanks for that ive got 4 titles for now will see what results i get from these before purchasing any more. How long have you been using sub club products for.

1 Like