R.i.c.h manifest wealth

Dear Community…
Is the R.i.c.h manifestation wealth good to attract money I E lottery games of chance etc. If not which is the best programme to get for attracting wealth for this using law of attraction.

2 Likes

Mind’s Eye

2 Likes

Ok I have that as well thank you. Can I attract wealth and lottety wins with it then?

1 Like

Have you done this and how easy was it?
I’ve alone gotten some wins in my RICH ultima custom and RICH ZP

2 Likes

Hi Ninjafox thanks for getting back to me. To tell you the truth I have 4 subs paragon. Mindseye dreams and r i.c.h just using paragon and minds eye for now for 21 days zp after that i may switch over to rich let me know what other benefits you get please.

I don’t think there’s a sub in the world to win games with such astronomic odds

I made a RICH custom that got me very close, it once got me 50% close to winning 2 million dollars. Well that after RICH ZP BOOSTED IT.

3 Likes

I believe that

There’s a luck module too on the Q store imagine a custom with all luck enhancers mind’s eye and rich.

1 Like

Problem is 50% is still universes away from the win you’re gnna have to get closer

Or am I misunderstanding what you mean

I feel like I could have made my rich custom better maybe after am done with my years of focus I’ll come back to it.

You aren’t it was a 6 pick number game with a jackpot of 2 million, I ask my subconscious for the last 3 number and I got them in the form of a image very clear but couldn’t get the first 3.

1 Like

Do you mean 50% close as in 1/2 chance to win?

Check above, also I must say that the more numbers I have to generate like 4-6 pick is the more it drain my energy.

Do you have a journal on this specific adventure?

Thank you very much for telling me that how many days did you listen to rich before you got any wins?

Honestly you might have to check my YEAR OF FOCUS WEALTH can’t remember clear but maybe 2 weeks or so. For me when I just start to listen to a sub I get the result flowing like crazy it after awhile it slow down. But there were time I mostly ran the rich custom I got some crazy manifestation and wins.

I think Fortune’s Favorite module helps with that does anyone know I’d any of the major programs include Fortune’s Favorite?

Some discussion on the lottery can be found here, here, here, here, and here.

3 Likes

It should help you with any manifestation, so long as you use those visualizing and manifestation techniques .

I don’t know if RICH works for games of chances, theoretically speaking, it should.

I haven’t had the chance to use it on games of chance yet. Although, a year ago on a terminus custom of mind’s eye Akchemist and DR, with Fortune’s Favorite, and rich Ultima, I had a winning streak. Looking back, I must’ve been overloaded with healing and lost that focus or something.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback

1 Like

Nope don’t think so. It was release in a module pack sometime back.

1 Like