Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

Executive Ultima ready for download.

8 Likes

Is Core V2 is different from Ultima A/B? This sounds like a complete replacement rather than an alternative form.

3 Likes

v2 is (B). Based on recent results, we consider (B) far superior than the original, so we’re upgrading all of the titles. The original versions will be available for a limited time before being retired, but that will come at a later date. You’ll have more than enough time to download and archive them.

20 Likes

@SaintSovereign is it possible to give us Executive V2 Solace?

1 Like

i ask this in the RICH thread so i just want a quick answer here instead

was wondering apart from the gateways to manifestation, can we focus the manifestation more either by meditation or in my case if i keep playing the same numbers for lottery will that help with it?
also i wanted to play a second loop for the day about 2 hour before the number will that help too?

2 Likes

No, that won’t be happening.

2 Likes

Yes, playing the lottery is a pathway to manifestation. The more exposure you get to the sub, the better – though we’re not saying that you’ll win the lottery with R.I.C.H.

Please, everyone – stay on topic, however.

5 Likes

Great news, thank you for the update! Looking forward to trying out Dreams and Beyond Limitless V2.

2 Likes

Same here just have to make the time to try dreams again

1 Like

Looking forward to V2 for:

• True Social
  • BLU
  • Dreams
  • Commander
5 Likes

I’ve got a custom ultima processing, is that going to come out with the B core?

1 Like

If you requested in the notes.

1 Like

Beyond Limitless Ultima v2 now available for download.

8 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign for the upgrades!

4 Likes

This is great news. That must mean that rebuilds with B core for recently purchased custom Ultimas are not far behind !

2 Likes

To clarify further upon @SaintSovereign’s reply:

Ultima v2 takes the format of the Ultima B build, however, it is based on the massive optimization of Q which culminated in Qv2.

Hence Ultima v2.

Also, what made Renaissance Man special was in fact Qv2.

27 Likes

is Qv2 different from Q+?

2 Likes

Yes.

Qv2 is different, and Q+ will come in the future.

10 Likes

How much stronger is it compared with Q? Can we estimate that?

Thanks for your time.

2 Likes