Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

So run EOG and Dragon Reborn first or just EOG?

@SaintSovereign

Can I ask then,

Is it advisable for someone looking to do a “great reset” for finances first run Mogul + Regeneration, then EOG and Dragon Reborn?

2 Likes

Yes, but the bigger determinant of success is whether or not you’ll take action.

5 Likes

Depends on the person. EoG and DR would be quite potent if you have the time to focus on this.

3 Likes

Is the R.I.C.H ‘B’ which it was released with the same as Ultima Qv2? Meaning that my Carnegie Custom has the Qv2 Core or not? I recall having to mention wanting the B Core instead of the regular Core, now apparently there’s another Core or am I assuming inaccurately?

B Core is Ultima Qv2?

No, Qv2 is a heavily optimized version of B core.

5 Likes

Thank you for the Fire quote, man!

1 Like

My only regret regarding R.I.C.H is that I sincerely wish it would have been available back in early 2018 when I was working at a debt collection company. Hearing about and watching some of the insane commissions the higher earners got was unreal

2 Likes

I would have bought some Bitcoin 10 years ago if this was available then.

3 Likes

I am still in the dark regarding cryptocurrency. I have no idea how it works

2 Likes

Why can’t you go back there or get a similar job at another debt collectors.

Or maybe you are focusing on the money instead of what you would have to do in order to get the money?

Have you started copy writing yet? If no, why not? Is it because you have focused on the possible money you can make from it and not that you have no interest in actual writing?

For example, did you ever enjoy writing whist at school and did more than was necessary to keep up with school work, have you ever written for a blog about an interest, say, for example on politics.

You live in america.

There has been things happening in american politics for the past three or four years.

You WILL have a view on some of this. (And don’t pretend you don’t).

Have you ever tried writing about it?

Why not?

Does that mean you are not really interested in writing.

Or perhaps you need to write about something like heavy metal?

1 Like

@remarkable I’m working through a comprehensive copywriting course at the moment. Apparently I am better at it than I thought as I have gotten some very positive feedback. I agree the politics here have been crazy and even thinking about it now is migraine inducing. I’m actually in the process of setting up my own website and domain shortly I’m going to start pitching to prospective clients

12 Likes

Looking forward to your progress on copywriting.

2 Likes

Excellent.

I look forward to hearing about your first custies in the near future.

3 Likes

If R.I.C.H. is V2 core already, why was there a separate V2 version created? What’s the difference between the original R.I.C.H. Ultima and R.I.C.H. Ultima V2?

@SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

RICH started as Ultima B core, which was an upgrade in itself from previous releases, but was then further upgraded to Ultima v2.

@SaintSovereign will RICH Solace version get a v2 upgrade as well?

Solace R.I.C.H is already v2.

1 Like

Don’t think you know how happy I am to see this.

8 Likes

I don’t actually remember. I think the original v2 was more of a prototype, so I just rebuilt all the other v2 titles too.

1 Like