Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

@SaintSovereign can women use Renaissance Man or is it not advised?

@lrw has already mentioned they are getting great results from using it

Run a loop of RM then :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Personal update on my use.

I continue to get moments of inspiration hitting on several fronts, story and poetry related… squeezed out 3 more verses in my Merlin saga last night, and have been able to visualize potential paths to take in the science fiction story I shared earlier.

Tiredness and desire to rest has been higher, which has delayed me taking action on writing more. Experimentation wise, I’ve been guided to experiment with my food intake, changing up some of the things I’ve been buying, which for me in my habitual sameness on this front is a sign of internal changes. Also more than a few of the youtubes or pages I’ve reading during my downtime have either mentioned the phrase Renaissance man, or have referenced the renaissance, which is amusing (one page even referring to the original Merlin as a “true Renaissance man”)

9 Likes

Just got one of those. Am in a training and the leader just talked about a Renaissance Man.

1 Like

Some news on RM and Q+.

1 Like

To be a cage fighter?

1 Like

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

I’m nominating your brain to be one of the first to be uploaded to the AI Immortality Network.

4 Likes

Nayyyy i have no plans to buy RM

And I’ve just bought it to give it a try. On top of that, I’ll be stacking it with the Alchemist and HoM in two months.

Don’t you like the scripting?

I do not understand your question mate ?

Why don’t you want to run RM?

I already have customs built which fulfil my requirements.

7 Likes

@Hermit How much stronger than Q do you estimate this Qv2 is?

I’m in the same situation

honestly, it’s getting tough tho to choose
e.g. khan we have, then what is this male seductress version supposed to do? how does one choose which one to put in the stack then with so many options
:expressionless:

but I guess I gotta stick with it for some time then see again. but it’d be nice if there was better documentation available on this somehow

1 Like

At a guess it will lean more towards an A archetype.Khan and ps are more B archetypes.Daredevil and starkq are A but not that sexually/dating oriented so i guess seductress for men would fill that gap maybe.Just a guess though.

2 Likes

right

well then here is a guy like me running both and I hear ‘it contains some special additions’ and I’m like ok well what special additions :smiley: how does it differ
it makes it hard to choose
esp when you’re reconciling from DR

but I think it helps to say I’ll stick with this stack for a year, and then decide again, or 9 months etc

still I would love to see a better documentation regarding these subtleties; I will actually try and help people see these differences with my personal exp but at the end of the day personal exp is personal exp, and only subclub knows how the scripts truly differ- the sales pages explain things but still for me personally leaves some gap when considering this

1 Like

Stick with your customs man.

Already did @Brandon; sticking with this for a few months, not sure if 3, or9 - probably 9 is best

either way, I must say thanks to SaintSovereign and Fire for answering questions when I ask, this helps in deciding
I do hope my feedback on this helps them improve it even more, it’s meant as a constructive one - if there’s enough other people thinking the same thing esp, which I’m not sure - I see at least for me it’s difficult sometimes with this issue

And, I must say, it’s good to have this type of problems - either way, as Fire said, I can rest easy knowing I’m moving forward. - it’s just I want to optimise it - and we are blessed to have many options and be able to customise the journey + grow so much - so that’s awesome

to be honest maybe it’s not that hard either
actually saint recommended me to stick with this stack
probably my gut feeling about it was right from the start - so I guess unless there’s some massive change in my life, can just stick with the stack and enjoy it - reconciliation has been hard, now I’m taking more rest days

1 Like