Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

NOW @Lion!

OMG! What have you gone and done dude?! … in a good way of course!

I think you better stock up on the condoms.

3 Likes

@Lion, what are you running alongside it?

1 Like

@Hermit - love bomb and paragon

4 Likes

Love Bomb too, with Renaissance Man? Man, that’s fresh as hell!
Gotta try it soon enough.

1 Like

When I was running Love Bomb alone, I just felt affectionate and got treated affectionately in return. But adding RM to LB made creativity and life more fun

4 Likes

Now that you guys made me refresh my mind. I’ve too noticed some benefits similar about good ol’ raphael’s experience.

Precisely, yesterday night. I’ve been having a good friendly relationship that yesterday went more into the emotional link. Like, a lot! From being witty, caring, emphatic and in charge of what I feel. She opened up a lot and confessed many things, but in a good way. Also received many compliments about it, expressing how she loves how I tend to talk. In a poetic way.

Man, we began chatting at 6PM, and went for hours. Holy shit, time flew by, but with someone I care a lot for. I’m glad the two of us had tons of fun last evening.
Reminded me of Don Draper’s true relationship with Anna Draper. Someone who you open up, and don’t care of anything else but to enjoy the company.

Been trying Love Bomb Lite with RM these days. Haven’t used the full program of Love Bomb and this happened.

1 Like

Hahaha, that’s exactly what happened to me. I went to SoCal for the first time to visit the University of Southern California (which I later applied and was admitted to, but didn’t attend) and ended up falling in love with the place. Be forewarned, though – if you’re looking to be an entrepreneur and you want to network and the such, you may find SoCal a bit annoying. The people there aren’t very driven toward entrepreneurship like that, but with good reason. The place is so beautiful, diverse and filled with activities that no one wants to get off work and then go work on a pet project. They’d rather hit the beaches or do something else fun.

12 Likes

Did you notice any difference between the experimental and the paid version?

1 Like

Agreed. Which is why Silicon Valley/Frisco is more for you. Tons of VC out there if that’s what you’re looking for. Very entrepreneurial spirit.

I am looking at opportunities in the educational field. I am targeting the OC, specifically Newport Beach. A lot of affluence, tons of colleges and elite high schools. I’m looking to tutor k-12 math and the SATs. Plus looking for online educational opportunities. Lots of ways to make money. And I want the beach lifestyle.

And the women. OMG.

1 Like

when I ran Stark for while I stoped feeling other subs. Medici , Ultimas my custom subs. Yes Stark brings clarity and creativity, when you work on some problem it brings you intuitively results like you run some tests unconscious. Bit like functional Jarvis and you dont question it when is working reasonably well. kind of oblivious
:smiley:

I run RM 4th day now and I notice increased mindfulness and body awareness. something similar to alchemist when you do some spiritual practice. Seen and noticed difference in walking and movement and I thought there is some module like Grace.Nope,its direct expression from inside out . it looks like RM tapping deeper and opens door for actually stepping into creative mind .

5 Likes

If you are talking about Love Bomb, yes. Love Bomb Ultima is stronger and feels more complete. And the reason why I purchased it is because the Lite version was getting me affection from people around me so thought might as well pay for a better version. So I did.

4 Likes

That’s really interesting. How long did that effect last? Did the feeling of those other subs begin to return for you after some time?

1 Like

Actually how I’ve felt for some time now. I’ve been questioning myself recently and put it down to Recon but it’s interesting that you say that.

It’s definitely a toss up between Dragon Reborn and Renaissance Man as to what my favorite subliminals are

3 Likes

I’m definitely enjoying RM, you’ve really got me wanting DR though! RM was an easier impulse buy though, as it’s a single sub, vs a multi-stager, which is a bigger time commitment of course.

1 Like

If you get DR, hang on for the roller coaster ride.

Too busy for that, which is the main reason I haven’t got it yet. :nerd_face:

I think you are wise. I think @TheBoxingScientist had the same observation/concern/philosophy.

There is some overlapping results when you run different subs . With Stark I started second guess what is my baseline, what are new results

1 Like

Imagine Dragon Reborn and Renaissance Man in a custom?