Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

Beyond Limitless Ultima v2 now available for download.

8 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign for the upgrades!

4 Likes

This is great news. That must mean that rebuilds with B core for recently purchased custom Ultimas are not far behind !

2 Likes

To clarify further upon @SaintSovereign’s reply:

Ultima v2 takes the format of the Ultima B build, however, it is based on the massive optimization of Q which culminated in Qv2.

Hence Ultima v2.

Also, what made Renaissance Man special was in fact Qv2.

27 Likes

is Qv2 different from Q+?

2 Likes

Yes.

Qv2 is different, and Q+ will come in the future.

10 Likes

How much stronger is it compared with Q? Can we estimate that?

Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

Is Q+ basically like an upgraded understood version of Terminus?

Can’t wait to see all the awesome surprises coming this year

2 Likes

fire just opened up a can of question with one post lol

2 Likes

I built an ultima in B format in February.did i get ultima v2 or does it mean ill need to rebuild again to get these optimizations?

1 Like

same here i want to see what what this will bring since next year will be even better with the stuff that we know about think about the stuff that we know nothing about

Which is nothing

1 Like

lol that the point it in early development, dont tell no one keep it between us alright

1 Like

@Fire @SaintSovereign
Forgot to ask which would be stronger the solace enhanced version or the v2 version of executive?

@SaintSovereign, or @Fire are you upgrading Libertine V1 and V2 or just V2?

1 Like

I didn’t know that was possible.

It wasn’t an “official” thing yet, but we’ve been allowing it. Send me a PM. If your custom isn’t completed yet, we can switch it over.

Already did, thanks.

Note, I’ve been on the east coast visiting family and just became aware of some particularly severe weather hitting the area. Not too worried about it, but I lose power, it’ll push back the upgrades.

1 Like

Diamond Ultima ready to go.

7 Likes