Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

It’s going down RIGHT now as you read this. Of course, the process will take a couple of days, but we are now upgrading all of the Ultimas to the new core (as found in Paragon, R.I.C.H., Love Bomb, et. al.). We’ll upgrade this particular post as new titles are completed, so please don’t keep asking if [x] title is updated yet. When it’s ready for download, you’ll see it listed below. Now, time for me to load up Law & Order: SVU on Hulu and get ready to knock these out. :wink:

v2 Titles Ready for Download:
The Executive Ultima
Beyond Limitless Ultima
Diamond Ultima
DREAMS Ultima
Godlike Masculinity Ultima
Libertine Ultima (marked as Libertine Ultima v3)
Limit Destroyer Ultima
Limitless Executive Ultima
Iron Throne
Paragon Complete
Dragon Reborn
True Social
The Commander
Sex Mastery X2
Love Bomb Ultima
The Elixir Ultima
R.I.C.H. Ultima
Rebirth Ultima
Sanguine Ultima
The Beast Unleashed
The Beast Within
As Above Ultima
So Below Ultima
The Legacy

55 Likes

Executive Ultima ready for download.

8 Likes

Is Core V2 is different from Ultima A/B? This sounds like a complete replacement rather than an alternative form.

3 Likes

v2 is (B). Based on recent results, we consider (B) far superior than the original, so we’re upgrading all of the titles. The original versions will be available for a limited time before being retired, but that will come at a later date. You’ll have more than enough time to download and archive them.

20 Likes

@SaintSovereign is it possible to give us Executive V2 Solace?

1 Like

i ask this in the RICH thread so i just want a quick answer here instead

was wondering apart from the gateways to manifestation, can we focus the manifestation more either by meditation or in my case if i keep playing the same numbers for lottery will that help with it?
also i wanted to play a second loop for the day about 2 hour before the number will that help too?

2 Likes

No, that won’t be happening.

2 Likes

Yes, playing the lottery is a pathway to manifestation. The more exposure you get to the sub, the better – though we’re not saying that you’ll win the lottery with R.I.C.H.

Please, everyone – stay on topic, however.

5 Likes

Great news, thank you for the update! Looking forward to trying out Dreams and Beyond Limitless V2.

2 Likes

Same here just have to make the time to try dreams again

1 Like

Looking forward to V2 for:

• True Social
  • BLU
  • Dreams
  • Commander
5 Likes

I’ve got a custom ultima processing, is that going to come out with the B core?

1 Like

If you requested in the notes.

1 Like

Beyond Limitless Ultima v2 now available for download.

8 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign for the upgrades!

4 Likes

This is great news. That must mean that rebuilds with B core for recently purchased custom Ultimas are not far behind !

2 Likes

To clarify further upon @SaintSovereign’s reply:

Ultima v2 takes the format of the Ultima B build, however, it is based on the massive optimization of Q which culminated in Qv2.

Hence Ultima v2.

Also, what made Renaissance Man special was in fact Qv2.

27 Likes

is Qv2 different from Q+?

2 Likes

Yes.

Qv2 is different, and Q+ will come in the future.

10 Likes