Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

another thing i realized is i feel ashamed of a lot of things from my past, present and future and i since listening to this, there are moments where i feel more ashamed, like why did i do that, say that type of shame. And since listening to this i see more frequently things that may have happened 1 minute ago that makes me feel ashamed
But i think what is happening is that the audio is making me realize them in a more profound way so i let them go permanently and so they never come back again so in that way i will never feel ashamed again of the thing i said or did unintentionally

Like i have a big problem about feeling ashamed of everything i do or say. And since listening to this audios sometimes i feel worthless like everybody has the cool skills i wish i had, friends, etc but its part of the journey if i never let it go by purging i will always be like this and think like this continously

1 Like

Hey guys by the way
Something cringey just happend
that usually i would feel a lot of shame
because it had to do with something i did
It was cringe for real
But usually i will think about it for a lot fo days
like i have ocd so i obsesses over little things
When i arrive home after that situation
I just laughed about it
But didn’t obsess much about it
Like just laugh it off
i’ll see what will happen next
Maybe the blocking of future conditioning is working
Or maybe its too son even though i listen to it almost all day since i have a lot of free time for now

1 Like

I’m glad you are having results. How about starting an online journal for yourself?

2 Likes

Okk. I Will do that. Thanks for the idea, i never made one so will see how it goes

1 Like

To all running Dragon Reborn:

9 Likes

I read that yesterday and could you expand a little more.
I thought that with healing subs such as Dragon (I’m running it) and Regeneration (run before) you will get past traumas, negativity, etc., resolved. Hence the need to “bring the past” back into the present. If that make sense…
So, what would be a good strategy for running healing subs such as above?

1 Like

DR has the potential to increase the power of other subliminals I might be listening to. Others have noticed this effect as they have listened to DR.

However I’ve decided to focus on DR for now 2 months, and perhaps another month.

My thought is after 3 months or so of focusing on DR, other subs should work better because there will be less mental baggage in the way. More room in my head so to speak.

Does that answer your inquiry?

2 Likes

Thank you for replying!

Considering that Dragon is 4 stages at least at 1 month each (I’m doing 1.5 each) it will take 4 months.
So eventually should we “stop” after that and start running other subs as they fit our goals? and bring back ex. Dragon whenever we want or need?

Also, if you don’t mind sharing from your experience?
What is stack rotation? How would you do that? What benefit does it bring to?

So which is which? For me, I think the Mogul and R.I.C.H subliminals I had been running for the past few months were overshadowed by Dragon Reborn.

2 Likes

I understand… It’s both man!

I stopped listening much to other subliminals because DR seemed to be taking priority.

There were more results from DR, so I figured DR was being prioritized.

However when other subs showed results, they were in greater magnitude than what I would expect.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. What I plan on doing is prioritizing DR st4 for about 3 months. Then listen to it only 2 times a week. Personally I plan on listening to DR “forever” as I think there are many unpleasant influences in the world and I want to undo their effect on me, and prevent any negative influences from them, and I think DR will do just that. So at some point maybe I will run DR at 1 loop 1 time per week.

As for a more detailed reply,

@SaintSovereign or @Fire will have more insight than me.

DR has given me the worst reconciliation and yet the greatest rewards. I’m prioritizing DR and an Ultima booster for Healing, and another Ultima for sleep. If I listen to something else, it’s not consistent. The benefit is that many of my self-doubts, insecurities, issues are just gone. They’re just not there any more.

I don’t want to say what all is in my Ultimas right now because I’m still evaluating. But if you wanted to get a booster with DR, I’d say to read about Elixir at the main shop.

2 Likes

I’d say if DR is going to be in a non-healing stack, use DR U. But only once one has gone through all 4 stages.

1 Like

That is an intriguing thought.

@SaintSovereign @Fire what are your thoughts on the above post?

I’m curious if using a multi-stage program for a year (3 months each stage) is the way to go cause in the pdf it says

As a general rule of thumb though, you should expect to see minor changes around day 30, strong changes around day 90, and MAJOR changes at six months.

So i’m curious how that applies to multi-stage programs?

1 Like

I am doing exactly that with DR
1 solo custom for each stage.
I am 38 days in st 2

What a powerful program

Highly recommended

1 Like

Oh i see, thanks!

2 months per each stage of DR = 8 months of healing. Going through the ringer now. It’s month 4, with this being the second month of ST2.

1 Like

@RVconsultant Thank you!
Now I understand more!

My stack since over a month has been: Dragon-Limitless-Paragone/LoveB (alternating) Blu/LimitExec (alternating).

What I’ve seen is definitely Dragon work. Love B and LimitExec, I will say they do help me. I guess I’m not seeing results from Limitless and Paragone C.

The past month has been rough. That includes even this week and today. And I’m not sure if it’s my stack as whole or Dragon alone. Any thoughts on that?

Now you’re making me thinking even more @RVconsultant that maybe I should take out of the stack Limitless, Blu and LimitExc. as perhaps they have been overshadowed by Dragon?
I’ve been running that stack thinking, based on other comments, that Dragon would overcharge them.

Maybe I could introduce Elixir, as I own it, and in the past along with Regeneration worked wonders.