Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

When name-embedded mains come out. While I do want to run name embedded I’m not looking for a custom.

1 Like

Have to agree with you. Having done name embedded Q customs and mains. Can say there mains are at a extreme high level, just name embedding is missing.

Fingers crossed this comes soon.

1 Like

They’ve got too many good things out. :laughing:

I don’t know how they can out do themselves

I smell something brewing around the corner

@Iceman there’s a lot of stuff we’re waiting for!

sniff

I smell an announcement, soon enough too.
Things around here are quiet.
Too quiet.

6 Likes

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Most likely it will be about there life product

I smell ultima b core and automation complete annoucements coming in 1-3 days

1 Like

Would be a nice way to start March month

1 Like

The timing of when and how to make announcements to the community is yet another business-related art form that @SaintSovereign and @Fire demonstrate on here.

Reminds me of Marvel and other studios and publishing houses.

There’s the internal map—that may go 10 years into the future, there’s the stuff the R&D people are excited about (we won’t hear about that for a while), and there’s the next big thing that’s on the queue for the community.

2 Likes

Perhaps they picked some ideas from Elon Musk.

4. Build Anticipation, and Don’t Be Afraid to Self-Promote

2 Likes

Huh, they’re doing great with that technique! Just a few hints here and there and there’s more excitement in each teaser. Keeps getting better. From what I recall:

The teaser of what Quintessence was, on January 2020…

Remember the hype thread of about Chorus? The one that ended up being all titles updated to Q.
Then the mysterious variant of Terminus, courtesy of StarkQ and Terminus Squared, of Mind’s Eye.

Then the custom store came around. And how even the server got full on the first public test that they even placed a password to avoid additional traffic.

Out of the blue, testing for what then became the Ultima titles not long after.
The hype of Executive and they didn’t even make a formal post about what was exactly until the release day. And boy oh boy, my favorite Ultima for life.
The upgrade of all superchargers to Ultima. Among other things.

And that was 2020 alone, and with 2021 so far, I don’t complain. The possibility of name-embedded major programs, Q+, and many others on the pipeline. Paragon and RICH, hell, even RICH brought me some good stuff I’ll share soon.

And we can agree on the same, all these upgrades, big updates, announcements and hype came around in the same conditions. When the forum was quieter than usual.

Let’s take a moment lads to appreciate and feel gratitude, for us to enjoy this updates, opportunities and how we harvest profits from each title, every day, for that we make our paths and guarantee our best year.
Thanks to the hard work of these two, and the secret group working for them, too! Many thanks!

And now, we’re again on the same moment, the one of “What the hell’s gonna be revealed next?!”
Soon enough!

(Funny, post 1234/1234)

4 Likes

Bookmarked that one.

Whatever you’re doing to keep your memory that subtle and sharp, keep doing it!

You’re clearly also of the @Simon -ian ilk.

1 Like

Don’t forget about LIFE. :wink:
Gonna roll out a public test soon.

5 Likes

OK’ I know is probably not recommended to do this but I stacked all of the stages of the dragon and have been listening to it all day. I am 20 so I have a lot of time.
Since listening to it I see a lot of angel numbers, Like a lot.
Today I slept really well. And i had some realizations but nothing too awesome. Today will be my second day
Not just realization but reconciliations too.
You know memories that make us feel so ashamed.
I have a lot of traumas and i want to get rid of all of them

2 Likes

On the first day i felt a lot of tingleling in my forehead and in my crown chakra and some physical pain but not too much

2 Likes

:muscle:

remember water, sleep, and exercise.

Also, you have nothing to prove to anyone here. If it’s going well and you want to continue, cool. If it gets hairy and you want to switch it up, let yourself do that. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you. I will take your advice!! For the moment t is doing great for me

Being hairy is my job

3 Likes