Healing titles overpower other sub in what way?

ANY stacking of titles reduces speed of progress, right?

So technically, yes. But still, I think I read somewhere that the healing titles TEND to overpower others, but as you say, this doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t get the effects implemented in your mind.

It’s just that whatever is being healed is emotionally strong and powerful, so it’s at the front of our conscious mind at the time being.

I remember seeing a journal of someone running DR alongside to other majors. So people ARE doing this. Maybe I find it.

1 Like

thanks man,As always ,your responses are insightful and helpful…I guess…I already got what I want…

1 Like

I ran Stage 1 and 2 of Dragon Reborn and found at many points it actually sped up and enhanced my results with Emperor and Fitness customs.

My opinion is that overall though healing has times of introspection and inward focus which may take attention, effort, and action away from external results and the catalyst effect of acting when listening to subliminals, there are also times when healing simply resolves what’s in the way of acting on other subliminals which can speed up the catalyst effect.

So to me, it’s a balance act, not as simple as healing overpowers other subs.

2 Likes

wow man you even ran DR? wasnt the presence process enough for healing?

or do you think DR worked much better for you in terms of healing, i read that the book is really effective and it almost changes you completely, how was your experince?

1 Like

I’m running DR in a stack with Khan-HOM in a ratio of 3:2:1 Khan:HOM:DR.

I went with that ratio specifically to make sure DR is not overpowering the entire stack. All good so far, after 2 months of ST1.

4 Likes

wow!!! I find it on QV2 titles …if I run two loops of a title,I will overload myself…how do you manage that ?gradually build up ? it seems really intense to me though

2 Likes

I don’t know, my brain just can take it seems. I had a custom with Emperor / Khan ST4 / SM / Primal / Sanguine and I was able to run it 24/7, no breaks with qv1.

I was never able to run more than 4 Stark loops with QV1 and max 2 daily with QV2. Weird stuff :smiley:

2 Likes

I only ran DR stage 1 and 2 for 2 months each- then I had a series of life crisis-es and basically dropped everything but physical health custom-then I took a 6 week washout and will resume stage 3 DR when I stabilize on my current sub routine.

For the book, it’s amazing and it cuts deeper each time, it was also 4x over 10 years as well so not that often comparatively. The book is a challenge every time and really takes something to effectively get through the 10 week process with integrity in my experience. It definitely creates some real shifts towards authenticity and peace.

There is not ‘enough’ for healing imo- it’s not about solving it all and then moving on to produce perfect circumstances. Healing to me is two fold- It’s about clearing up what’s in the way and continuing to return to presence, authenticity, self trust, self love etc and then there is dealing with deeper acute traumas that both overtly create dysfunction/lack of performance/ success in areas that matter and very subtly run the show-- the latter form of healing can be resolved for people for sure but depending on the level of trauma/wounding and the methods used can take longer and more work for some people.

Both DR and the Presence Process helped greatly for me in these areas but the works not done. I don’t need to focus on it always but there are times when focusing on it fully is more beneficial

4 Likes

Theoreticaly is not enough to run Ascension, AM, or Emperor for healing, since they have Rebirth in them?

LD isn’ considered a healing sub. It actually amplifies whatever you are listening to. Regeneration, DR1, KHan stage 1 etc. is what St. Sovereign was talking about.

i think it is, when you click the tags in the shop youll find it there with the healing section

:+1:

Saint is talking about pure healing subs, when he spoke about them overpowering another sub that you listen to it with. LD works very well with other subs.

2 Likes

Dragonrider said:
Does Renaissance Man pairs well with DR st 3 in a custom? End of Quote.

Saint said this on the Renaissance Man thread on March 5th in response to the above quote:

“It can, but remember that healing subliminals have a tendency to overpower everything else in a stack. They can keep you mired in the past, or in a constant state of healing. I actually alternate between a healing stack and a productivity / creative stack every few weeks to battle this. Might be better to leave ST3 out of the custom and just run it as part of the stack.” end of quote by St.

Me: I’m going to have to amend my original comment about healing subs being limited to Regen., Khan stage 1 etc.

But I do remember many people discussing how Limit destroyer amplified their results with the sub that they were playing it with.

i think Limit destroyer is a great sub, however results faded from me, casue i i did a washout and the momuntem slowed down, i also added 1 sub and changed stark with emperor so i cant judge now easily

but its an awesome subb with directing your intetion and goals to it

1 Like

Given a long enough time frame, probably.

But dedicated healing subs seem to work faster.

When I get to stage 2 Khan, I might just at LD to the mix. Like you said, it’s a great sub.

very tasty sub 10/10 i :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

1 Like

I know that was a long post and you were quoting the relevant part. Next time in the future, can you please provide the link along with the quote?

I want to keep the replies as clear and clean as possible.

2 Likes

What I found when running DR was that the other programs went into an apparent dormancy. Nothing would happen with other programs, then there was a WOW result from the other programs. So I think DR got prioritized, and the others were somehow working in the back ground. When they showed results, the results were impressive yet intermitent.

4 Likes

Will do RV.

1 Like