Healing titles overpower other sub in what way?

I know that healing titles will overpower other titles in the stack…but in what way ?totally diminish other‘s scripts to point where those titles do not work at all ?or there will be some effects ,just not as strong as it pairs with other non—healing titles ?

from my own experience ,last year I ran QL st1 and paired with SM and IC…it worked really good…QL st 1 not only healed the related subjects but also supercharge the other titles…and early this year,before QV2…I was running a really dense stack with DR ,UAQ,QLQ st4 and my custom (terminus square)later I even put it one loop RM…occasionally one loop Ultima…it worked out pretty good DR supercharged other titles and I could see and feel the effects coming from different subs

QV2 is a different thing …I could not run it the same way…

the reason why I ask this question is that next year…I plan on pairing Khan ,Alchemist and Heartsong…my objective is to heal my intimacy issues from all angles and of course brings in some spiritual aspects

I wonder ,if khan st1 plus Alchemist st1 will diminish the effect of Heartsong completely ?or just totally overload ,I dont get any results ?

5 Likes

Can’t say it for sure, because I didn’t try Khan or Alchemist.
But I have Heartsong in a custom and it has healing in it.

Nearly every time I play it after 5-12 hours I go trough wounds I have in my heart and it has the power to release them.

So your plan looks like a 3x healing stack.

Other suggestion : try Dragon Reborn and heal on all Levels, then your for sure prepared and did the most work before :wink:

Sorry my mistake, you already run DR.
I write faster than I read😁

2 Likes

thanks for the suggestion …

I am currently on my Dragon reborn journey …this month supposes to be the last month…just started st4 yesterday…the past couple months I sure healed a lot ,but I somehow just feel like those deep hidden love related issues have not been cleaned thoroughly…still aching inside…

From my point of view : to heal everything, I think you, me, people in general need to run Dragon Reborn for 5 years minimum and that solo with all the Healing modules that is available

It is possible to do it in 4-6 months, but this is a hardcore procedure nobody here is able to endure. ME INCLUDING

and it needs very potent plants to do that.

1 Like

i have no idea how was Qv1 or before like, i joined here only 2 months in, im runnin a healing sub with my stack so maybe thats why the results arent as fast as it should be?

maybe, but its not like im getting slow results, its really fast trust me, but i think it should be pushing more and faster, (but im still running 3 Q’s and 1 ultima) soooooooo that might have to do with it

im running Limit destroyer with my stack so not a fully healing sub like DR but still healling

1 Like

i dont think you can heal completely, with one try

healing is a journey not a destintion, you will always find stuff to heal and things coming to the surface

but theres a major trauma that controls your life, lets 70% it has that much control on your emotions on your life and other things

you get that 70% off your good to go!

30% to go, that will take a lot of years, slow and steady, the journey might not even end who knows

thats my opinion :pray:

3 Likes

my 2 pennies here. a title like Sage Immortal could be more valuable than anybody realizes because it can prod forth the realizations that you need. enlightenment experiences happen when people have realizations, insights, whatever you want to call them.

Through that they see through the illusions, the stories, the beliefs, the filters and they’re undone. they still have things that come up but it’s not a problem because they know their nature, that experience (thought) is constantly changing and there’s only now etc.

but also consciously working on your stuff through whatever methods techniques you like best is great too. that’s what I do. many have also gotten free that way. that’s why i like a multi pronged approach. working on my own stuff. spending time in a quiet mind and a nice feeling. and listening/reading others. Lately I’ve been listening to Alan Watts and now Neville Goddard talks on youtube.

3 Likes

sure man,Sage Immortal is in my plan later next year …in fact ,I am gonna build a custom with Khan st4 ,Alchemist st4 and sage immortal

having a similar thought on my mind too…

anyway thank you for your input…

1 Like

I have the same question, @Sebastian_Po. I’m currently running a stack with Dragon Reborn and two customs. After reflecting (not quite agonizing) on this question for a couple of days, I decided to keep running all three programs at the same time.

So far, nobody who has responded on this thread has actually addressed your core question. And I think I’m somewhat just continuing that same pattern. I think the problem is that in short: we basically do not know.

Maybe we need to tag some people who have already done this.

But one thing that encourages me is this (which popped up in the recent enhancements on the Sub Club website):

Notice that, on the product page, Dragon Reborn is said to stack well with Emperor.

This indicates that—powerful or not—Dragon Reborn does not necessarily neutralize or ‘cancel out’ the benefits of other programs, even external productivity oriented programs. Yes?

Well, of course, individual results may vary. But I’ve decided to stay with my own current course heading.

Also, my personal theory, is that even if a Healing track might subjectively submerge the results of a productivity program (in other words, we might not notice the results as well), but objectively both subliminals would still be having their impacts on the mind.

A bit like building an architectural structure under water during the high tide. People watching from the outside will only see the water, but when the tide drops, the entire structure will be revealed because it was still being built, it was just temporarily submerged.

And one other point,

One of my two customs is focused on Internal Strength, Structure, and Development. Even though it is not strictly a Healing program, it still seems to have strong Healing effects. (In fact, it may be that what we’re calling ‘Healing’ is in large part related to improvement and refinement of our Internal Structures and Processes.) This same point may be true, to varying degrees, for almost all subliminals. So, I’m thinking that for this inevitable Healing function that is part of all (or most) subliminals, Dragon Reborn may actually synergize and bring about even stronger effects.

Hmm…so I guess (just figuring this out right now); I guess that how much we experience Dragon Reborn as ‘suppressing’ our other programs, may also be a function of our specific goals for those other programs.

If we’re very practical and focused on specific, tangible external results, then it may seem to really slow that down, since it is developing and growing our internal resources. On the other hand, if our vision includes a prominent Internal component of inner change and evolution, then Dragon Reborn may actually seem to strengthen our progress and results.

We’ll see what others have to say on this.

7 Likes

ANY stacking of titles reduces speed of progress, right?

So technically, yes. But still, I think I read somewhere that the healing titles TEND to overpower others, but as you say, this doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t get the effects implemented in your mind.

It’s just that whatever is being healed is emotionally strong and powerful, so it’s at the front of our conscious mind at the time being.

I remember seeing a journal of someone running DR alongside to other majors. So people ARE doing this. Maybe I find it.

1 Like

thanks man,As always ,your responses are insightful and helpful…I guess…I already got what I want…

1 Like

I ran Stage 1 and 2 of Dragon Reborn and found at many points it actually sped up and enhanced my results with Emperor and Fitness customs.

My opinion is that overall though healing has times of introspection and inward focus which may take attention, effort, and action away from external results and the catalyst effect of acting when listening to subliminals, there are also times when healing simply resolves what’s in the way of acting on other subliminals which can speed up the catalyst effect.

So to me, it’s a balance act, not as simple as healing overpowers other subs.

2 Likes

wow man you even ran DR? wasnt the presence process enough for healing?

or do you think DR worked much better for you in terms of healing, i read that the book is really effective and it almost changes you completely, how was your experince?

1 Like

I’m running DR in a stack with Khan-HOM in a ratio of 3:2:1 Khan:HOM:DR.

I went with that ratio specifically to make sure DR is not overpowering the entire stack. All good so far, after 2 months of ST1.

4 Likes

wow!!! I find it on QV2 titles …if I run two loops of a title,I will overload myself…how do you manage that ?gradually build up ? it seems really intense to me though

2 Likes

I don’t know, my brain just can take it seems. I had a custom with Emperor / Khan ST4 / SM / Primal / Sanguine and I was able to run it 24/7, no breaks with qv1.

I was never able to run more than 4 Stark loops with QV1 and max 2 daily with QV2. Weird stuff :smiley:

2 Likes

I only ran DR stage 1 and 2 for 2 months each- then I had a series of life crisis-es and basically dropped everything but physical health custom-then I took a 6 week washout and will resume stage 3 DR when I stabilize on my current sub routine.

For the book, it’s amazing and it cuts deeper each time, it was also 4x over 10 years as well so not that often comparatively. The book is a challenge every time and really takes something to effectively get through the 10 week process with integrity in my experience. It definitely creates some real shifts towards authenticity and peace.

There is not ‘enough’ for healing imo- it’s not about solving it all and then moving on to produce perfect circumstances. Healing to me is two fold- It’s about clearing up what’s in the way and continuing to return to presence, authenticity, self trust, self love etc and then there is dealing with deeper acute traumas that both overtly create dysfunction/lack of performance/ success in areas that matter and very subtly run the show-- the latter form of healing can be resolved for people for sure but depending on the level of trauma/wounding and the methods used can take longer and more work for some people.

Both DR and the Presence Process helped greatly for me in these areas but the works not done. I don’t need to focus on it always but there are times when focusing on it fully is more beneficial

4 Likes

Theoreticaly is not enough to run Ascension, AM, or Emperor for healing, since they have Rebirth in them?

LD isn’ considered a healing sub. It actually amplifies whatever you are listening to. Regeneration, DR1, KHan stage 1 etc. is what St. Sovereign was talking about.

i think it is, when you click the tags in the shop youll find it there with the healing section

:+1: