Healing titles overpower other sub in what way?

Saint is talking about pure healing subs, when he spoke about them overpowering another sub that you listen to it with. LD works very well with other subs.

2 Likes

Dragonrider said:
Does Renaissance Man pairs well with DR st 3 in a custom? End of Quote.

Saint said this on the Renaissance Man thread on March 5th in response to the above quote:

“It can, but remember that healing subliminals have a tendency to overpower everything else in a stack. They can keep you mired in the past, or in a constant state of healing. I actually alternate between a healing stack and a productivity / creative stack every few weeks to battle this. Might be better to leave ST3 out of the custom and just run it as part of the stack.” end of quote by St.

Me: I’m going to have to amend my original comment about healing subs being limited to Regen., Khan stage 1 etc.

But I do remember many people discussing how Limit destroyer amplified their results with the sub that they were playing it with.

i think Limit destroyer is a great sub, however results faded from me, casue i i did a washout and the momuntem slowed down, i also added 1 sub and changed stark with emperor so i cant judge now easily

but its an awesome subb with directing your intetion and goals to it

1 Like

Given a long enough time frame, probably.

But dedicated healing subs seem to work faster.

When I get to stage 2 Khan, I might just at LD to the mix. Like you said, it’s a great sub.

very tasty sub 10/10 i :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

1 Like

I know that was a long post and you were quoting the relevant part. Next time in the future, can you please provide the link along with the quote?

I want to keep the replies as clear and clean as possible.

2 Likes

What I found when running DR was that the other programs went into an apparent dormancy. Nothing would happen with other programs, then there was a WOW result from the other programs. So I think DR got prioritized, and the others were somehow working in the back ground. When they showed results, the results were impressive yet intermitent.

4 Likes

Will do RV.

1 Like