How long to run Regenetaion ZP?

Hi guys.
Currently, I am on Regenn ZP + Spartan ZP.
I have just finished 5 days rest break for the second time.
In terms of results, I sense that Regeneration has helped me a lot. I cannot describe in words how it has helped me, just feel it, however, I am still not in the place, I would like to be.

So I guess that I have answered my question already, but being new in a world of subliminal, there is always an underlying sense of uncertainty and fear, that one may fuck something up.
Can I run Regen for third time in a row , or should I make a break and tackle something else?

Also I am thinking to replace Spartan with God like muscularity, just to test it out.
Do you think that might impact my results with Regeneration ( which is my main program)?

Thx

1 Like

If you feel it’s helping and has more work to do why not keep running it?

1 Like

I had made the experience that Spartan is perfect for healing

Why?

Because it’s gives you the mental strength and that’s a big plus when you’re on a healing journey.

2 Likes

As I said, just because I am new in a world of subliminal and dont want to overdo things or mess something up.
Also I want to try other subliminal, but i think this one is most important for me at the moment, so want to keep working on it, and if possible add something to it which will improve things.

I also felt that way.
I wrote multiple times in my journal, that Spartan gives me stability, when Regeneration fucks me up ( pardon my french :). Thats why I always listen to Regen first and Spartan afterwards, to feel effects form it.

God Like Musculanity doesn’t add anything to it. I can barely feel anything after 4 sessions, so I am probably going back to Spartan.
Especially since now I am working out 3-4x a week, so its adding there as well.
What do you think of adding Rebirth instead of it to test the waters? Heared its good.

I see. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

THank you for replying and helping out sir!

@Sinnology did you get your question answered?

As for the literal answer to your question of “how long to run Regeneration?” That’s the thing, I don’t know if there is a good answer as to when to stop running a subliminal.

The main thing I would encourage you to consider is to follow the current listening recommendations, and stay with a title for 21 days minimum.

1 Like

I am sticking with recommendations - listening for 21 days every other day, then take 5 days completely off - this is 1 cycle.
My question is mainly can I run Regeneration ( or any other program for that matter) for multiple cycles in a row or should I substitute it with something else and come back later?

Thank you for clarifying. Yes, if you would like, you can run Regeneration for multiple cycles. Please keep in mind healing subliminals might take priority over other subliminals in your stack.

Does that answer your question?

2 Likes

Thank you. For the most part.
Can you please elaborate this part bit more :

Blockquote Please keep in mind healing subliminals might take priority over other subliminals in your stack.

Thank you

There is reason to believe that when people listen to subliminals and they put in a healing subliminal, the healing subliminal seems to be acted upon and prioritized first. The other subliminals that are non-healing in nature might show slower results or more intermittent results.

2 Likes

This quote from username @SaintSovereign may help clarify:

1 Like

Thx for clarifying this.
I am gonna do another round of Regeneration and see how I feel after that.