Ascended mogul vs mogul

Has anyone ran these?

I ran both.

1 Like

At the same time or separate?

Separate. Ascended Mogul was the very first sub, I purchased.
There is no point in running both at the same time. The Mogul script is already included in Ascended Mogul. Now if you want a money scripting boost, you’re better off stacking Ascended Mogul with RICH or EoG.

3 Likes

Here are some journals from people who have used those programs, as well as some threads with comparisons and general discussion regarding Ascended Mogul and Mogul:

My journey with Ascended Mogul

Becoming High Status: Ascended Mogul, Billions’ Mindset (Part 2)

Ascension, Mogul vs Ascended Mogul

Transcending Mediocrity - Ascended Mogul Logbook

Mogul vs Ascended Mogul in my own Business

Let’s get this party started! - Ascended Mogul

Ascension vs Ascended Mogul

Mogul Qv2 vs Ascended Mogul Qv2 For Running An Online Business?

My Journey with Ascended Mogul II

My research on Mogul

Ascended Mogul Journal

Edit: formatting.

10 Likes

Need some whitespace or line breaks there

2 Likes

I meant in ZP. Right know I’m tryna figure out which of these are the best for the stack I need for the first round of goals, said stack is looking like Renaissance man ZP since I already bought the original and now received the ZP version, and since it could help learn multiple things quickly or hopefully, as well as keep my insane random creative ideas and models. The second is looking like rebirth ZP, since while zp itself seems fast, I need to be even faster with my transformation to stay on schedule though depending on how everything goes and the answers I get from the thread I made about customs and ZP the physical month might not be solely focused on physical shifting, but in any case, I need to multi task my growth but focus on money, that’s number one, and building memory palaces and speed learning, sub goals would organizing my time with watching shows like invicible, daydreaming storylines, learning the basics of magic, journal, basic workouts and PE to prime my body for the next month and spending time with sister and parents. Sounds like a lot but I’ll type everything more clearly a tad bit later

Thank you, I was asking about zp version. Since I didn’t see ascension get a objectives update, I can’t assume ascended mogul will function like it did for people in the past let alone have the exact same benefits and speed or feel of what people describe in mogul zp

Where?

I was replying to @Seeker

See it this way : Ascension = alpha status. Mogul = money. Ascended Mogul = money + alpha status.
It comes down to whether you want some alpha programming or not.

1 Like

Ran them both in Q/Qv2. Only Mogul so far in ZP.

In my experience, these are two of the very straightforward programs here at sub club. Light, focused, fast-acting. Do exactly what is written on the tin.

Mogul = money and business.

Ascended Mogul = pre-Emperor.

Ascended mogul needs slightly more time because it has more jobs.

2 Likes

Ascended Mogul ZP and Mogul ZP are very different subliminals. Mogul is pure productivity, wealth, winner’s mindset, energy, business thinking. It will be the sub you want to run if you’re going all in on your wealth goals. If you’re doing a couple other goals alongside wealth goals, I think Ascended Mogul will be more than good enough.

AM ZP has a calm and determined feeling to it while mogul, the first time I ran it, feels like a hit of meth made of elon musk’s stem cells. You can get into insane energy bursts that are actually easy to overdo and experience burnout with.

AM and Mogul are probably now very different subs, and I doubt that Ascended Mogul is still “Mogul + Ascension”… the scripts are probably rewritten from scratch. Just like how emperor is no longer emperor scripting + ascended mogul + ql-lite + sex mastery x…

Everything was rewritten from scratch in emperor to accomplish the same objectives (with some improvements) from a completely comprehensive all in one script.

Do NOT be afraid of running Ascended Mogul and Mogul at the same time. I think that would be a powerful stack.

Also, I bet Ascension + Mogul would be a completely diff experience than listening to just Ascended Mogul

6 Likes

Thank you for the advice, that does make it cleaner.

1 Like

Oh ok

@Malkuth @ksub

Which would you say give more drive to make the most out of the day, and strive to quickly build small to medium income streams?

I know emperor is like the more complex version of ascended mogul, but by how much? And now that I think of out what would be the difference in timeframe in low-ball results?

1 Like

I’ll say Ascended Mogul because you also get the drive from Ascension. Regardless of whichever one you pick, you can pair it with Limitless if you want more drive. Or maybe with Godlike Masculinity if you want more discipline. Limitless seems to be a better fit though.

3 Likes

By a lot! I mean a looooooot. I actually ran Ascended Mogul for 4 months before jumping on Emperor but it was still a big jump. Because Emperor is just a monster sub and it’s dense too. It’s not really accurate to think of Ascended Mogul as a pre-Emperor sub, even though it’s the best foundation I can think of. You can pretty much run Ascended Mogul by itself and have quicker and better results than Emperor. Ascended Mogul has a smaller and more focused script and will execute faster. Emperor tries to do a lot of things at the same time.

Even though I spent 2 years on Emperor (the pre ZP versions), I started running again Ascended Mogul today and I’ll run it for months before I go back to Emperor. Ascended Mogul is such a great sub (if you give it a chance to do its thing).

4 Likes

Do you think ascended mogul, mogul, and RM would be better then RM, mogul, and rebirth in terms of transformation of thought process and work ethic, multitasking?

How would you compare mogul and emperor in terms of flow of skill and speed of mental processing?

And which of three, would you say really put fire in ya heart to work on your goals, particularly towards wealth? Sometimes I procrastinate, most of those times I do so cuz there’s so much I’m interested or some what good at and I why to get to the grand stuff that’s in my daydreams instead of learning and building the smaller levels, I’m daydreaming myself halfway into my prime, got Magick down, combining it with technology to create the impossible, I’m at my dream height and “height”, got the muscle and body right, all my other talents are developing and a harem of beautiful men and women to act as sycophants and I have a hegemony that would make most emperor blush and dry heave. I’m so close when I close my eyes but when I open them, I either sigh in depression or nearly break something by holding it too long

Ascended mogul getting alot of love :joy::joy: but yeah that’s fair. I guess it’s not kosher constantly comparing the two since emperor technically is 4 subs in one, though I may be wrong here since we are talking about the zp version.

How do you think RM will react to ascended mogul, or mogul?

Does RM itself have wealth in it?

And what exactly did you do for ascended mogul to be able to do it’s thing? Cuz I’m tryna take full advantage of inspired best friend talking straight to the brain action :joy::sunglasses:

1 Like