Ascension vs Ascended Mogul

I’ve tried running some searches but not finding a definitive answer, so drawing on the expertise of The Community

Based on your experiences:

Is the Ascension in Ascended Mogul still “pure” alpha-focused? or is it more tailored to being alpha in terms of wealth generation?

I’m going to run Ascension for sure to help with my issues with women. But if AscMogul will give me the same results, even though it may take “longer”, I’ll run that as I need to nail the money side too.

If it ends up being it’s better to run Ascension plus either Mogul or EoG, I will be fine with that. I just want to get the most with the fewest run hours as possible.

8 Likes

I never thought the day would come that you’d run Ascension so its awesome you plan on running it.

Alot of users complained that Ascension got diluted in AM which is the reason i never choose it.it made them very focused on starting a business and making money which is great if that’s your goal. Mine was pure Alpha so i chose Ascension. When the day comes i focus on money ill stack mogul separately with it and i feel that would be the ideal choice for you.
Ascension + Mogul

Btw are you still running PS.?

4 Likes

Not at the moment

A lot of it is down to how easily you can integrate the mogul stuff. In my case I was pretty bad, ascension was heavy and anything financial based also kicked up heavy recon. My latest custom I just went with ascension because AM just never seemed to work fast enough to get me though the stuff I really needed to work on.

5 Likes

From my personal experience on ascension the alpha feeling was top notch. I had to keep my mouth in check at times because I found myself blurting out stuff and not sugar coating things. I LOVE ascension. I mentioned on here before, for whatever reason for me maybe others experiences were different, but the ascension in Ascended mogul the alpha feeing I got wasn’t there. What makes ascension so mystical and special, gets lost in Ascended mogul. Ascension is pure alpha juice. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love Ascended mogul as well but when it comes to that alpha boss feeling ascension is king.
I’m just one person though maybe others have a different experience.
If you want the money part to kick in I don’t know if you own mogul but if you do maybe you can run ascension and mogul in a stack ?

6 Likes

I do! I’m definitely leaning toward Ascension for the alpha-themed healing. Might even use RebirthU as the booster. or Limit Destroyer. NOT settled on that yet.

I figure I could do Ascension + Mogul or Ascension + BILLionaire V3 since it has all 4 EoG stages along with some supporting modules.

Hell, I could do Ascension, Mogul and BV3 along with Rebirth or LD as the booster.

3 Likes

What’s billionaire v3 ? Is that rich ultima ? If you do ascension + mogul + billionaire + rebirth/ limit destroyer, I wonder if that would slow down ascension and mogul ?
That stack sounds pretty awesome though I can’t lie

1 Like

It’s my custom:

2 Likes

What about Ascension + Primal? I have a custom with both.

2 Likes

That’s a neat review of Ascension.

For the money, am considering stacks like:

Ascension + RICH
Or
Ascension + EoG
Or
Ascension + Ultimate Artist

4 Likes

How about in Emperor? When I ran that I didn’t notice any lack of alpha…

3 Likes

Ya i notice alpha like crazy and feeling powerful when running emperor plus the wealth components.

2 Likes

I definitely need more alpha, which is why I went with Ascended Mogul over Mogul… but if the Ascension in Ascended Mogul is washed out then perhaps Emperor would be a better choice… but that didn’t work out so well for me before, which is why I went with Ascended Mogul instead…

1 Like

How well Ascension works also depends on how much shit you have in your emotional trash can. Like with all subs, it can only go so far until you hit that one deep block trauma patch.

Ascension anticipates that those listening will have had times where assertiveness and attraction weren’t the best and gets them quickly up to speed. In that sense it delivers.

Where it excels is the deep sense of pride and worthiness that comes from being alive and a deservedness to get the best out of life. That then acts as an internal compass for further growth.

I’ve spent a year on Ascension and never forgot the time I recently told off a disrespectful HR rep over the phone. That’s from Qv2, imagine what a person completely cleaned of trauma can achieve.

9 Likes

There was recently someone who asked if you could make Mogul the driver in Ascended Mogul if you listened to alternating loops of Mogul and Ascended Mogul. Saint confirmed this.

So the same principle would apply if you listened to alternating loops of Ascended Mogul and Ascension. However you want to do it. You could listen to them at a 1:1 ratio, or you could listen at a 2:1, or even a 3:1, whatever you want.

They’re highly synergistic, so, it’s not like stacking two separate programs.

As I understand it, if you had a 3Q stack, it could look like this…

Limitless
Ascended Mogul/Ascension alternating
Wanted

And that would still comply to the 3Q limit, because Ascension is literally just a varied version of Ascended Mogul.

8 Likes

Just want to jump in here to make sure anyone viewing the thread isn’t misinformed. I don’t believe AM is “washed out”. I think what happens is the energy of 2 goals can prove to be demanding and it’s a give and take between what manifests in your own life. With Ascension there’s one main focus and your subconscious goes hard on those goals. So for some people it will manifest differently. But the scripting itself is likely not an issue.

I think it’s really a case of, no offense to anyone, overestimating your abilities. We’ve seen Qv2 hit pretty heavy and how important rest is. I think the same thing goes for accurately gauging what your mind is currently ready for. What we think we can handle vs what we actually can are two very different things. ZP might change that, but as it stands with Qv2 I know Saint has mentioned on a few occasions tailoring sub usage to actionable goals. The further the reach for the goals, the more energy it’s going to take to bring them into your life.

Having said that I think if anyone really needs to build their foundation just running Ascension would be good or in a custom. Maybe if we’re lucky Ascension will be in the ZP testing in the future.

6 Likes

To be fair, I mostly just wanted an excuse to use that gif. :nerd_face:

I would be very excited to have Ascension ZP to test… I think that would be very apparent when it began working its magic on me.

1 Like

Lol. It was a good gif. That was just a general message to anyone that stumbled upon this thread really. The stuff with Hermit spread a lot, just trying to do my part to avoid that if possible.

1 Like

Definitely! I did wonder about the split focus of alpha + wealth in AM, but figured it wasn’t an issue in Emperor, so it ought to not be in AM either. Makes perfect sense that it depends on the baseline.

Fingers still crossed for Ascension ZP :wink:

4 Likes

To be honest I haven’t run it long enough to say because I always stopped running it after just starting it

2 Likes