Ascended mogul vs mogul

Emperor is even bigger than 4 subs. I mean it is one single script but the components come from many other subs which are added to the Emperor specific script itself. That is my best guess.

1 Like

Oh wow, what all would you say is in it?

See for yourself :joy:

To my recollection, this isnā€™t the case anymore with the way ZP works. Since there arenā€™t anymore modules, scripts are rewritten to drive the direction of the sub and its goals, versus adding scripts into the entire sub via modules.

A lot of people have mentioned that Emperor ZP is a lot lighter compared to Emperor Q, for that very reason.

2 Likes

Depends where youā€™re starting from and what youā€™re working with.

Thatā€™s a key part of choosing your strategy. Probably the most important part. You

If I can already lift 55 pounds comfortably, then 60 pounds is a good workout amount. If Iā€™m currently lifting 25 pounds with moderate difficulty, 60 pounds wonā€™t be completely useless, but itā€™s not a very efficient choice.

The feeling of ā€œdrive to make the most out of the dayā€ arises from the combination of 1) stimulating tasks and challenges that will be faced and 2) our perceived and objective resources and strengths to handle those tasks and challenges.

When that balance is within the ā€˜just rightā€™ range then we experience the challenges as interesting (or even fun) opportunities. But if either 1) the tasks are way too demanding or 2) our perceived resources are too limited, we will experience the situation as stressful and oppressive.

On the other hand, if the tasks are insufficiently demanding or our resources are way too powerful, we will be bored.

So itā€™s a complex system. A set of factors that combine to influence our motivation. And there are, of course, other factors: optimism, confidence, physical energy, basic physical and psychological resilience and flexibility and so on.

Anyway, back to the point.:

If youā€™re feeling internally confident and motivated with regard to your identity and your interpersonal dealings and resources, but you want to expand into more financial/career/business development, Mogul will have you their fastest.

If your current situation has you questioning your identity and your interpersonal capacity, Ascended Mogul will help you to develop on that front as well.

3 Likes

This is so so so so sooooooo true!!! Some people were surprised when I said I had run Emperor for 2 years before seeing results I could directly and without a doubt attribute to the sub. They didnā€™t know that even after running Ascended Mogul for 4 months as a foundation, I was still the furthest thing possible from being a dominant alpha male. Even though Ascended Mogul completely erased my anxiety issues, I was still battling low self esteem. Today though, when people ask me what my main quality is, I say my self confidence. Something I would have never dreamed of saying 3 years ago.
I wonder where Iā€™ll be by the end of 2023 after another solid run of both Ascended Mogul ZP and Emperor ZP.

9 Likes

wow.

this post by itself could be on the testimonial page. itā€™s so grounded and realistic. but itā€™s also a clear sign of successful application.

My alpha traits are still relatively low. Theyā€™ll come as they come. I find that Ascended Mogul and Mogul still feel about right for me. I ran Emperor briefly. It wasnā€™t painful, but I also didnā€™t experience the explosive results of someone who is really ready for it. Stark, on the other hand, gave me the most immediate response that Iā€™d experienced up to that point.

Last year, I went through some situations where some people were trying to disrespect me. The old me would have let himself be treated like a doormat. The new me though, said ā€œno wayā€. It was like a switch flipped in my mind, I thought: " Hell nah!!! Youā€™re not about to disrespect me like that and get away with it!". What happened next was very unpleasant for the person. And he never went again anywhere close to trying to disrespect me. And he was my manager at work too. Some people who witnessed the situation told me later ā€œI didnā€™t know you could snap like that!ā€. Well, I didnā€™t know either! :joy:

3 Likes

Excellent point, and honestly Iā€™m not too sure where Iā€™m at, since my journey with healing subs and ascended mogul which I hardly took action but noticed alot of emotions and broke down a couple because of unresolved issues, using multiple Ultimas, with no washout going into a stack of rm, QL, ascended mogul and wanted but I didnā€™t feel much of anything nor see my drive spike, I did notice my oversensitivity develop into an advantage where I was livid after seeing some stupid YouTube comments and then was able to think of a storyline and write some of it down. Only recent, a couple weeks ago or so did I began a washout,

But what is your opinion on RM AM and rebirth as a stack? Or mogul in place of AM

Does AM have any physical shifting, and does RM have wealth in it?

I sorry I was gone for a few hours, when I got I chilled for a min, tried to finish writing down an idea, only to go to the bathroom and relapse, shame too I was on the 3rd, sighs. I might text my main girl and see if she wants to come over this Saturday

Do you find it pretty easy to stick up for yourself or to make things happen in the world? In this case, Iā€™m not really talking about your feelings, but more your behaviors.

Imagine that between every Intention and every Action thereā€™s a path. Sometimes, that path is very short and very wide. In those cases, pretty much as soon as thereā€™s an Intention, it seems that thereā€™s instantly an Action. ā€œBefore I even knew what happened, I was alreadyā€¦ā€ That kind of thing.

And sometimes the pathway from Intention to Action is very long and kind of narrow. In those cases, once an Intention happens itā€™s easy to lose focus, wander off the path, or lose motivation before Action gets a chance to happen. ā€œIā€™ve tried to start this project 10 times in the past year, but I never get it off the groundā€¦ā€

So when itā€™s time to 1) initiate a project or 2) to stand up for yourself or 3) to represent your point of view to others, do you find that you tend to take action very quickly? Or does it take a while? Or do you often not take action at all?

1 Like

I bet Ascension + Mogul would be a completely diff experience than listening to just Ascended Mogul

How do you think AM will perform compared with Ascension + Mogul? Isnā€™t AM still AZP + MZP?

Mogul, without a doubt.

Emperor has fantastic intelligence scriptingā€¦ my ability to memorize long strings of numbers INSTANTLY improved. Now, even though i donā€™t listen to emp anymore, I can still recall full 7 digit phone numbers without looking back and double checking.

I think RM and Mogul are the best combo. No rebirth. Keep it focused.

In most categories of life Iā€™m in-between the 2nd or 3rd.

Iā€™m either taking so long cuz I want everything to be perfect or be the ultimate version of myself

Or Iā€™m either too afraid or not comfortable enough to make a move for dating, business, social ect

1 Like

How fast did you notice the benefits from emperor, cuz if itā€™s instant it might be good to have it pair with RM to give me instant mental boost and quickly become at least semi competent in some of the side gigs or freelance in demand creative skills, as well as give me the physical primaring I need for April. Not sure if you saw my post in the eog zp thread or not.

Or maybe having mogul, emperor, and RM be a stack would serve me well, or am, emperor, and RM

The reason I keep bringing up rebirth is cuz so many people were hyping how fast and almost supernatural the transformation to your core were, I think the notable names was @Simon , @GoldenTiger , @hermit, and @Invictus

1 Like

Ok, run it in march while learning your job.

You will be fine in april.

Ok cool, whatā€™s your opinion on the possible stacks so far?

Quickly, I would say Emperor & RM or Stark & RM.

Creativity and learning seems to be important part of your job!

Instantly. Emperor + RM would be amazing!

That means Ascended Mogul is a good idea for you, rather than just Mogul alone.

1 Like