My Journey with Ascended Mogul II

I had not been running subliminals for a while from the end of June 2021, though I think I ran Ascended Mogul Qv2 for 2 weeks (following the new recommended listening pattern) in early September 2021, but stopped as I didn’t see anything coming along.

However, in the period after I stopped running AM, I had a call from a business partner who wanted me to do me to do some work for him remotely. What he offered to me sounded lucrative and also were aligned with my skills, experiences and goals in both the short-term and long-term so I decided to hop on board with him.

So, I’m restarting my journey on AM again and just place building up my financial position as a priority for the next 6-8 weeks. By that time, something like ZP would might have come out for me to try out.

I would love to try out customs again as well as work on my visualization/imagination goals but I have decided that these aren’t that important at the moment.

8 Likes

Day 4:

Been running 1 loop of Ascended Mogul on alternate days.

Have also been burnt out with my work, and am tired all the time. Perhaps Ascended Mogul Qv2 is contributing to the fatigue. There’s also this feeling of restlessness if I don’t listen to the subliminal on the alternate day, and somehow I look forward to listening to something every day actually.

Not sure whether it is because of my tiredness that I can’t remember whether certain things happened in my dreams or in real life.

1. Wasn’t sure if I dreamt that a client sent me a certain email that I was expecting. When I woke up and checked my mailbox, yes she had sent me that email, but I wasn’t sure if I saw the email notification on my mobile first, or whether I dreamt about it at all.
  2. Wasn’t sure if someone had actually told me something about some stuff of mine at home being in a different location than they usually are. Was it a dream? When I woke up today I did a check and my stuff were still in the same location.
2 Likes

Day 7:

Ran 1 loop of Ascended Mogul today in line with the alternate day pattern.

The urges to run the subliminal on alternate days continued have not dissipated, even though I have been able to control myself.

Other than that, the fatigue still continues.

I am serious this time round about running Ascended Mogul as a foundation for at least 6-8 weeks before moving on to other subliminals. The only thing that will make me switch is Ascended Mogul ZP if it becomes available at any point soon.

In terms of results, I don’t expect me to see much happening in the first month. Having said that my short-term goals (1 to 1.5 months) are simple - they are just to increase my experience and knowledge in my domain, as well as to improve my cashflow. A lot of other goals like women, getting super-human intelligence, being a master manifestor, being a fiction writer, or being alpha won’t matter for the next month or two.

An interesting thing is that I feel is I hold a lot of resentment towards many people in my life who have disappointed me, in personal and professional terms, and working towards forgiving them is important. No point bearing grudges at this point of time - they aren’t affected by my grudges anyway.

I need to just work on myself and show myself that I’ve learnt my lessons.

I do have a burning desire to stand up for myself and be more assertive though, and this is something I realise I need a strong foundation for, hence I am running Ascended Mogul.

I need to settle the most basic things first.

6 Likes

Hey King! I’m a new member and I’m currently listening to Ascended Mogul and I plan to listen until May of next year. I’m so excited to keep up with your journal and I’m happy there’s someone else using Ascended Mogul :slight_smile: Wishing you much success

3 Likes

Day 10:

Subliminal break day. Ran two loops of Ascended Mogul yesterday.

Day 11:

2 loops of Ascended Mogul.

I’ve also ordered an e-ink smartphone and am looking at treating it as an ereader to help my eyes as well as a means of curbing my smartphone additiction and reducing my consumption of social media.

2 Likes

Day 12:

No subliminals today.

I have actually been piggybacking on somebody else’s business to reach my own business goals, and it seems like I am spending a lot more time on this person’s business as I take whatever task I am given seriously. Also, to the best of my own ability, I take the same level of ownership I would if my business partner’s venture is my own.

2 Likes

Day 14:

Been working like crazy.I have some goals at my work that I need to achieve, such as increasing the following, impression,as well as engagement rates at a company Linkedin account. I have set a reasonable target that I know I can achieve for this.

Day 16:

Subliminal Break Day.

It is rare that I have fantastical dreams where I have superpowers. In my dream last night, I was able to create energy balls, and ladies were very interested in asking me about how I did it. Some could somehow sense that I was a magician even though I did not openly display it.

4 Likes

Day 18:

Subliminal Break Day.

I ran three loops of Ascended Mogul Qv2 yesterday.

Today, I had stong feelings of anxiety and regrets about some issues.

Reading about how Zero Pointt would help me discover my truth self and find out what I really want also gave me some thoughts on which subliminal products I should be using and which I shouldn’t be using in order to not to waste my time.

I also thought a lot about the whole archetype thing and how reconciliation can be minimized if we align ourselves with the right archetype that the subliminal will express. Like for me, I’m not the Khan type of person and probably will not consider running Khan at this point of time. Ditto for primal.

Perhaps I will try those out one day but not for the time-being.

It also came into my awareness today that I’ve built a wall around myself for most of my life. It’s a thick wall, and I think this wall was erected subconsciously in order to protect myself from lots of setbacks in the early part of the life. At the same time, the dual guilt and shame culture brought by Catholicism as well as Confucianist beliefs strengthened this wall and kept me behind.

Getting out of the wall and reaching out to others has caused much anxiety. I’ve been so much focused on building up my own internal strength and confidence to break down the wall, but perhaps there’s a faster and easier to do this.

On a more positive note, sometimes I feel like I rode on a time machine to be able to work on the type of business that I had been working so hard to build. This isn’t a something that popped out of nowhere - it was formed from a congruence of different circumstances. While financially I am still struggling, and I am working on something else that someone else built, it’s always exciting for me and I feel myself very motivated to take up more and more of the pie by assuming more responsibilities as time passes.

3 Likes

Day 20:

Money still stuck in the pipeline.

I decided to reinvest my salary in my business and cut down on personal spending. Perhaps this will continue for a while longer.

1 Like

Why do you say so ?

Just can’t imagine myself living like Khan with women as the centre of my life.

1 Like

Day 21:

Had dreams about a love interest about 3 nights in a row.

On the 3rd night, I dreamt about sitting in a restaurant with her mother and her mother’s friends.

1 Like

Wow, I’m about 26 days in on Ascended Mogul and I’ve had similar dreams recently! Walking in the park with a girl I had a crush on years ago and hugging her, to feeling comfortable around women in another dreams, and dreams of intimately having a conversation about life with a random girl.

I think around this time on the journey, those deep limited beliefs regarding women are being tackled and released.

I’m excited to read more @King

it’s inspiring! :smiley:

2 Likes

Day 23:

Will run 1 loop of Ascended Mogul today.

The Linkedin company website that I am managing has seen average daily impressions go up from a few hundred per day to over 1000 per day over the past few weeks that I have been managing it.

Other news, I’m also completing my product to place on the online “store” (my business partner’s website) to sell, where I give a percentage of turnover as “rent”.

I’ve also been thinking about whether I should really switch gears in terms of my profession - a due diligence consultant for a certain market sector - or just spend more time becoming better at getting business.

About over 10 years ago, I had a dream of a certain type of career in this market sector where I would plan commercial spaces that generated profit.Over the past decade, I had been through a whole lot of experiences studying, living and working overseas doing very interesting stuff but never really specifically taking up that role I intended for in the first place.

In the past two weeks, I had been thinking of whether I should cross lanes into this space as a real commercial planner - I have been doing only a certain role in the projects which never involved real commercial planning, but I think it’s time for me to consider doing what I wanted to really do over 10 years ago.

What I would like to do would as a commercial space planner would combine architecture (especially interior design), business, finance, human psychology, culture, law and some maths. With the way retail stores operate these days, a strong knowledge of e-commerce as well as human-centred design is also crucial.

Now I have to think about my strategy and how to manoeuvre myself into that desired space of mine.

At this point of time, I will need to gain a lot of business development skills to secure work on desired projects.

2 Likes

Ran another loop of Ascended Mogul today.

Feeling tired and burnt out after weeks of grinding at my work…even ended up posting this in someone else’s journal.

Also felt empty after completing a milestone in terms of a project and not knowing what’s ahead.

It’s been an introspective day for me today, thinking about a lot of stuff.

Will take a good rest and have a good subliminal break day tomorrow.

I will stick to 1 loop every other day going forward.

1 Like

Day 24:

Subliminal Break Day.

Received news that an article I wrote has been republished in the newsletter of The World Association of () & Professionals based in Geneva.

And close to 4,000 impressions for a single news article repost on the company Linkedin page.

Last month when I took over the company Linkedin account management, we had 23,000 impressions. This month I aim to achieve over 35,000 impressions and I think we can possibly go up to 40,000.

Followings are increasing rapjdly too.

Quite like the way things are progressing, even though I have been spending a lot more time than I was paid for on all this.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Finally, after so long I think I have figured out how to properly run your subliminals.

5 Likes

Day 26:

Subliminal Break Day:

Had a monthly call with my business partner/client/part-time boss.

He’s satisfied with the results from my digital marketing efforts, and wants me to take on more of the work for his website when my current current contract ends in March 2022.

Actually the main purpose of the call was to discuss how we should market and sell one of my commercial research reports, and he was very interested in me monetizing my research data in a portal accessible behind his paywall.

After the call, I had that kind of feeling that he was in a way “investing” in my business . Of course I had to keep putting in the sweat equity, but that had been the direction I had been planning to go in for a long time…

Aside from that, today is a crucial day where the fortunes of my family are at a critical point. It will be decided today if my parents are able to pay off a very huge debt through an asset sale.

The family debt crisis has persisted for a very long time, and compunded with other problems, has had deep, negative, psychological effects on the dynamics of individuals in my family and extended family for close to two decades.

I wonder if I should have run HoM at the start of this year and perhaps things might have improved by now but there have been too many other personal issues to resolve before I could run HoM.

Anyway, there are too many things happening that I don’t have full control over , so no point worrying so much.

3 Likes

Looking at the thread on HoM, I’m very tempted to purchase HoM and run it alongside Ascended Mogul at the end of this month and as one subliminal among the three subliminals in my ZP stack when it is ready.

I have been living with a lot of stress due to the family debt for a long time as well as my personal financial circumstances. This has affected an already strained relationship with my family, and I really want to take the weight of my entire family’s shoulders.

3 Likes