My Journey with Ascended Mogul II

Day 27

Two loops of Ascended Mogul today.

Waiting to hear the results of a bid for a consultancy project - this one should pay reasonably well given its scope. My client told me he’s positive about a successful bid.

I will be reaching 1 month of listening to Ascended Mogul Qv2 soon.

Will continue listening to this for at least three weeks at least.

However, I may add another subliminal to stack to Ascended Mogul but I will see what comes out for the public preview of ZP and how the available ZP modules will meet my needs and priorities.

1 Like

Day 28

Subliminal Break Day.

While I am not going to stop running Ascended Mogul for the time-being, I’m seriously considering running HoM alongside Ascended Mogul. When Limitless ZP is available, I will put it in the stack too.

My reason for running HoM is mainly due to the need to improve my relationship with my family members as well as their overall well-being.

At the same time, I realise that I am moving in a direction where I can actually become well-known as a source of financial information for my sector, and want to be in a position where I am sought after for my opinion on developments in the sector.

Starting out as a writer where I already have a platform for my voice, I aim to be a thought leader and, consultant but eventually generate enough income and be a investor myself.

Next year I will run a ZP HoM custom.

It will be a long-term thing, but hopefully things can be accelerated with ZP.

1 Like

Day 29

Running at least one loop of Ascended Mogul today.

Will put HoM on hold first until I see the range of ZP titles that will be rolled out, and then decide on my subliminal stack strategy from there.

Anyway, I’ve actually been reading up a lot about national economic systems and how countries got rich. I am also reading up about capital allocation strategies, which this doesn’t seem to be a topic that is widely covered.

2 Likes

Day 30

Subliminal Break Day

Just had some thoughts about my experience with prayer, anxiety and worries.

I am anxious and worried 50% of my time. I am often told that prayer or meditation can help me.

To be honest, neither methods have been a great help.

The way I see it, the way for me to not to feel anxious or worrisome is to have the problem bothering me solved. As long as the problem bothering me is not solved, it is hard for me not to be anxious or worrisome. It also happens that there are a lot of problems in my life that I do not have any control over.

A good analogy would be trying to sit down and meditate when your house is on fire and you are responsible for putting out the fire yet don’t have any means to do it. Furthermore, you weren’t the one who set the fire.

I am now looking at ZP hoping that it will help me with some inner work to view things differently so that I can improve my quality of life.

In particular, I realise that for me, having the ability to solve problems is important, hence Limitless ZP cannot be out of my next stack - I may even stack with Ascended Mogul to continue my Ascended Mogul run.

Another thing I want is control over my reality. If I’m responsible for my own reality and life, then please I let me see the damn tools

These days, I’ve begun to view a lot of things in terms of capital and archetypes.

Most people who succeed in life, they have some sort of capital that is expressed in intellectual, emotional, social, physical, financial or institutional forms.

At the same time, a person’s archetype makes it easier to acquire and utilize certain types of capital to achieve their goals.

For example, the type of capital that is best for Athlete archetype to achieve his goals would be different from that for a Sage archetype or a Joker archetype.

Apart from that, the environment we are born in often distorts our perceptions about what we really need and want, and how we should go about using the right types of capital to achieve our goals.

So in a sense, there is a strong nature vs nurture theme in everyone’s life.

So I guess at the end of the way, it is really important that we learn about ourselves and find out what we really want.

1 Like

Day 31

Running least 1 loop of Ascended Mogul today.

Some money from a client just came in. The payment was about five months late. It’s unacceptable but I have learnt that I will not let anyone or any company mess around with me like that anymore.

Can’t believe that I’ve been running Ascended Mogul Qv2 for a month now. I will probably run this for two more weeks at least while seeing how I can fit it in with the ZP subliminals.

Actually, the new ZP line of subliminals has motivated me to want to explore my options more. I’ve thought about a lot of things I could possibly do if ZP could manage to overhaul a lot of issues on my end.

1 Like

If any nervousness continues, please contact customer support for guidance.

Thanks, but it has been a problem affecting me since I was young, though it has been much more controllable in the past few years.

Day 32.

Will take a subliminal washout for one week in preparation for ZP.

Day 34

Subliminal Washout Day.

I have decided that I will continue running Ascended Mogul Qv2 along with ZP titles (Chosen ZP+ either Limitless ZP or R.I.CH ZP) in a stack when I end my washout on 2 December 2021.

Any further changes to the stack will only be made in mid-January 2022 when I have run the stack for 45 days. There should be enough time for the changes I want to see.

2 Likes

Day 37

Subliminal Washout Day

Interesting. Today I was thinking about a chicken sandwich while in the washroom and then later on I chanced upon a news article about a chicken sandwich on my pc.

Also been looking into different ways of making money from cryptos such as building scenes on Decentraland or selling my photos as NFTs.

1 Like

Day 38

Subliminal Washout Day

Had an ex-colleague asking me to help him with a due diligence project he is bidding . I haven’t been in a position to be waiting for the results of two consultancy project prospects around the same time for a while…

Actually someone else asked me if I would support him in his new role in a market intelligence provision firm but I had to turn him down as I am already working closely with his competitor…

2 Likes