Mogul Qv2 vs Ascended Mogul Qv2 For Running An Online Business?

Hello.

I’ve done some research in the forum but couldn’t find the definitive answer to my question.
I’d really appreciate any help from you guys.

So here’s what I want to achieve with subs:
I want to build a good foundation for my wealth mindset.
I want to stop procrastinating on building my online affiliate business.
I want to remove distraction and be 100% focused and productive.
And I want to have the confidence, excitement, motivation and belief that i’m gonna make it.

I thought I was going for Emperor, because it is perfect for my goals, but I understand that it’s too dense for me right now.
I’m also not really interested in women atm, and it has a whole core for that.
So that’s gonna be for the future.

So based on what I want to achieve, which sub do you recommend I go for?

And what are the advantages of going Mogul vs AscMog.

I am gonna run one of them with RICH and Executive and stick to this stack for at least 3 months.

@RVconsultant

2 Likes

Ascended mogul. I believe it will help with all what you what to achieve

4 Likes

I think RICH and Executive are great additions to Ascended Mogul

3 Likes

Mogul is sufficient for these. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Mogul
Ascension
RICH
Ascended Mogul
The Executive
The Limitless Executive

How did you conclude that Emperor is too dense for you?

3 Likes

Maybe this is the first time for him to run subliminals…like me so it might affect him much
I actually wanted to go for Emperor but I have go for Am first

1 Like

I’m building a new online business (can never have too many streams of income…) which will include affiliate marketing, and despite having bought Emperor 2 years ago, I built my wealth custom around Ascended Mogul. I chose that over Mogul because I needed the alpha mindset boost in addition to the productive drive I’m aiming to enhance.

I’ll post more in my journal about the details, but here’s my list so you can see specifically what I chose to go with AM.

• Ascended Mogul Q Core
  • Ecstasy of Gold ST4 Q Core
  • Inner Circle Q Core
  • R.I.C.H. Ultima Core
  • Lion IV
  • Carpe Diem Ascended
  • The Lines
  • The Streams
  • The Way of ROI
  • True Sell
  • Sacred Words
  • Instant Business Tactician
  • Yggdrasil
  • Mosaic
  • Natural Winner
  • Ultimate Writer
  • Story Teller
  • Overdrive
  • Furious Ascent
  • Machine: Action
2 Likes

My favorite go-to recommendation is Ascended Mogul stacked with Limitless. The productivity and idea flow I get on that is amazing.

6 Likes

@RVconsultant I already decided to go for RICH and Executive already, I was just wondering about the advantages of adding Mog vs AscMog for my situation.
After reading in the forum I was convinced that I should start with a foundation sub before going for emperor.

@Palpatine would you say limitless is better than BLU or LE in this situation?

Am planning to run Am solely maybe for like 6 months then after that …I will run Emperor and stack it with Quantum limitless.

@RVconsultant what’s the difference between quantum limitless and beyond limitless ?
I need one of those that will make me extremely able to grasp what I study and learn easily and effectively!!

I haven’t used those enough to say. Only Limitless.

1 Like

Beyond Limitless will likely give you faster or more noticeable results.

QL might take longer to present a change.

If it were me, I’d run both. BL to get results quickly, and QL for the other benefits as time goes on.

2 Likes

Alright noted… actually I might add beyond limitless to my stack maybe 3months on Am.
After 6months I will stack quantum limitless with Emperor.

But how about this notion am seeing in subliminalresults that "When you run more than one loop of beyond limitless a day its actually long term programming.

1 Like

Imagine that you’re dropping one pebble per day into a glass of water. The water level rises pretty quickly. Someone else has the job of removing one pebble per day, a few hours after you put one in.

No real long-term effect. But if you start putting in two pebble’s per day, then the level will gradually be higher and higher. Since the other person only removes one pebble per day.

Anything over two loops of the same ultima on a listening day works for long-term reprogramming.

3 Likes

Ok I understand.
Okay does it mean that the long term programming of beyond limitless when you run it over 2 loops will be the same as the long term programming of Quantum limitless itself that takes longer to manifest?

Not a good comparison. If you want the full benefits of QL, run QL. It’s got way more stuff than BL

1 Like