Becoming High Status: Ascended Mogul, Billions' Mindset (Part 2)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

11 Likes

This second post will be where I summarize my progress in very short form. I’ll edit it constantly so that people who are researching AM and other subs can see the entire timeline on one simple post rather than having to scroll through hundreds of posts and comments and rantings and ravings.

Up until this point, here’s the summary…

Ascended Mogul took me from internet addicted loser to 10K a month entrepreneur over 6 months ago… it took about a month of solo AM + insanely hard work + total focus on one thing + coaching + working hard on something that I already knew had a decent likelihood of paying off (something proven rather than re-inventing the wheel

I then stopped listening to Ascended Mogul and started experimenting with other subs and “coincidentally” lost all those clients, had to rebuild the business.

Then I went back to AM and got more clients. Then I stopped listening to AM and lost them all again (and started having panic attacks because I was in debt and needed to be an AM beast… but didn’t realize AM was what I was missing.)

On that 6 month journey, I became more obsessed with status (in a good way), more independent, more of an alpha male in my relationship and I stopped putting my girl on a pedestal… I stopped procrastinating for the most part, I started waking up early every day to get to work. I felt like I had momentum every day and I felt optimistic about my financial success. I now have this 100% conviction that my level of success in life is 100% in my control. If I show up at 110% I’ll succeed… if I don’t, I’ll fail. So far I’m showing up at around 75-85%… showing up at 110% every day is a skill that I’m learning to master

I’ve now realized almost all my dark days happen when stacking too many other subs with AM and overpowering AM, or stopping listening to it altogether (AM is the perfect sub for an early stage entrepreneur working on his business and personal foundations of confidence simultaneously and hardly needs to be stacked with anything else, IMO).

As of Nov 21 2021 I still haven’t mastered a morning routine where I wake up naturally at 5am, but I’m close to it! I currently wake up naturally at around 5am or 6am every day, but no matter how energized I am when I first wake up, I always end up falling back asleep which is reaaaaaally frustrating. But I’ve already mastered being tech-free after working and shutting down at 830pm to be asleep by 10, which is massively helpful

16 Likes

For anyone interested, this is what I’m listening to these days to get into flow while working. Any of these animal playlists are good. I especially like the pug and the sloth.

4 Likes

I was actually wondering where you disappeared to so suddenly, glad to see you back in your feet again :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

I know that I could say a lot to you right now, but most of the stuff I’d tell you, are things you already know.

So lemme just say this: Wanted ZP and RICH ZP, with AM Qv2 (ZP if it was in the preview) are going to be perfect for you.
Wanted ZP evolved a lot and as someone with ADD, I can tell you that the calmness from Wanted ZP and the new untitled Alpha Leadership sub are extremely helpful with keeping yourself focused on what you want to do.

But hey, glad you’re back and I wish you the best dude.

Also if you do decide to hop on WZP, then I’ll warn you now, DO NOT REPEAT YOUR MISTAKE AGAIN.

3 Likes

HA! I know exactllyyyy what you mean. You couldn’t have been clearer or said it better. Thanks man.

Shit, I can’t believe with ZP you got to test all of them… rich and alpha leadership especially.

I was thinking that the exact stack you described would be perfect for me as well lol!

Also… I’m finally working out. I’m in a new area that has a gym I joined, so I’m back to getting jacked. Any tips of working out with a physical shifting sub? I’m using Spartan… still shifting even if it’s not wanted so I figure you might have some good tips

1 Like

There have been multiple people on the forum who liked the program I recommended in my journals before, it’s called FST-7, if your goal is bodybuilding then do this.
If you wanna get strong and work hard for it then go with ICF 5x5 (not the starting strength one).

In my case, I’ve been working out using my instincts, meaning I have no plan and workout as I go.

Here’s actually a snap I took for my girl today, it shows how dense the test has made my body :smirk:

2 Likes

oh yes definitely, it helped my tmj quite a bit, as well as grow my beard out :smiley:

1 Like

The more I read your stuff, the more I see similarities between us.

This is something I share as well, but instead of jerking off, I use those cravings and deal with them with gaming.
And I’m not referring to normal single player games or RPG kinda games, but online competitive ones (I play league of legends), and that seems to fix a lot of my impulsivity issues (at least in the moment).

2 Likes

Right so actually I do the same thing… i go to online distractions. But when I say craving I dont just mean women. I mean a craving for pleasure, dopamine, novelty, stimulus.it could be women, gaming, coffee, procrasrination. Craving anything easy.

So actually just jerking it would help me get back to work faster instead of being half assed for more of the day

1 Like

It seems like your brain is addicted to short term pleasures :thinking: could be the reason for the impulsive behavior.

1 Like

10,000% true. Ascended Mogul helps a LOT with that.

I just finished listening to a loop of my Ascended Mogul + HOM custom… I’m extra-enthusiastic about HOM now that I’ve learned that it’s a powerful wealth manifester like RICH, as well.

My mind is back to focusing on what it should be focusing on; sales. But progress is still slow going. I’ve recently started getting distracted again after almost two full weeks of being totally on-point with focus. Just gotta remember that coffee is TERRIBLE for my productivity, and that the best way to navigate any sort of negative anxiety that would lead to procrastination is to recognize it and then react to it… go for a walk, take a 10 minute break, go to the gym, etc.

But most importantly don’t drink coffee lol.

Also gonna go back on Keto because the level of energy that I get on keto is UNREAL.

Starting the bulgarian method at the gym. You do your 1 rep max of a squat every single day, 7 days a week, multiple weeks in a row.

Today’s 1 rep max was 80lbs on each side of a 45lb bar… so… 205lbs.

Not bad for being out of the gym for so long but I’m hoping to make a 250lb squat soon!

1 Like

Looks like I’m getting close to being fully decided on my ZP stack.

1. Sales Custom Qv2

• Ascended Mogul
    • House Of Medici
    • Executive Core
    • Power Can Corrupt
  2. Rich ZP

3. Chosen ZP

2 Likes

I’ve been dealing with debt for a while. Ever since I started this business because I invested into the business…

I’m about 12K USD in debt in the business right now and I’ve been floating at that debt range for almost 6 months now. Any money I make just goes off to pay the monthly payments that come up for the biz.

I invested into an extremely expensive agency training program when we were doing 10K in revenue per month. It was naive of me because I thought we would stay at 10k per month, but we didn’t, we crashed right after I bought the program and went back down to zero. It’s almost fully paid off which will be a huge relief when it is.

If it wasn’t for the training program I never would’ve been able to rebuild my business, so i’m extremely grateful for this debt and I know it’s temporary.

But on the other hand, it’s a constant stress. I see my credit card statements fluctuating all the time. Sometimes I’m almost fully paid off but then more payments come in and I’m back to 12K debt.

I know I’m paying interest on the debt too…

I owe my girlfriend around 3500 dollars… now today she asked me if I could borrow the 4K off of my mom or borrow a portion of it off my mom so that she can pay off her own credit card without dipping into her savings.

Feels bad man.

I have belief and faith in myself, but it’s hard to deal with the debt.

Sadly, when I get REALLY stressed about it, it makes me perform worse instead of better. Instead of becoming more motivated to sell, i become avoidant and less effective.

2 Likes

I inquired about joining a men’s entrepreneurship community/brotherhood/coaching program and the guy said that what they do in essence is help people build Personal Power.

Every fiber of my being resonated with that because that’s one of the goals on the sales page for Ascension. In fact, it’s THE goal.

Just hearing the words personal power gave me a lot of confidence and immediately my mind started racing to create associations, and even though I didn’t join the program, I knew that personal power was something I should be actively focusing on developing (consciously) considering that’s the goal of Ascension.

To me, personal power looks like having the ability to get out of bed when I wake up naturally instead of waiting for my alarm to force me out of bed. It looks like telling everyone that I’ll be home at 8pm every night and never be home later than that, so if they value my friendship, they’ve gotta meet me midday so that I can wake up early the next day and work.

One way I got back into my personal power recently is by getting back into keto. That does WONDERS for my mood.

And there’s much much more involved with personal power too, of course.

I did another one-rep max of my squat today, didn’t totally max it out because I’m still gauging my true strength, but this time I did a 1-rep of 70lbs on each side of a 45 lbs bar… so, 185lbs total. Not bad! Will try to work back up to 85lbs on each side like I successfully accomplished yesterday but felt a bit heavy for me to do safely.

All the best with this part of your journey! I admire your resilience and also the self-awareness that you needed to take a step back and rebuild yourself.

Thanks Jonathan!

Listened to a loop of RICH Ultima today instead of my Focus/Prioritization/ADHD custom Ultima.

I wanted to take a break from it because I actually sometimes feel like it gives me recon and that recon comes in the form of LESS focus.

That’s great. it means I’m getting long term improvements. But i need the focus, so today I just listened to RICH.

I had a totally distracted day today. Coffee makes me scattered. Leaving keto makes me feel like shit with my energy compared to feeling clear and focused. And I started my day by going to the mall to beat the black friday sales, NOT starting my day with the gym and then work like I do when I’m having a great day.

Also though… I’m feeling like my Focus and Productivity Ultima (way of ROI, carpe diem, productivity unleashed, true sell, single point, organization perfected) is starting to give me recon. I’ve listened to it every day as a booster for about 3 weeks now and I think the problem is listening to it WHILE working. Probably better to listen to it 1-2 hours BEFORE work… or, if I listen to it every day, then to listen to it before bed and after I’m done working entirely.

I’m sure the recon is a great sign that long term changes are happening. It just effects my workday.

Rich v2 has actually been an ultima I listened to a bit recently and it really makes me feel great! Because I have a business structure built out already, it’s almost like RICH alone is enough to give me some productivity, by manifesting the right actions to take that’ll result in the highest ROI. Might listen to that for a few days and see how I feel.

Speaking of productivity… seems to be the theme of this post… I’ve also been thinking that maybe listening to Limitless ZP would be a good idea. So I could have a stack like

AM/HOM Qv2 Custom
Chosen ZP
LImitless ZP

or maybe even replacing AM/HOM with RICH ZP to feel what an all ZP stack is like.

Thank you for the gift! Really cool music to start the day.
I like your journal by the way!

1 Like

@Billions loving your updates. read your last journal as well. i am in the same situation like you. also in same business. i think i am gonna go with your new stack as well when it comes out. keep us updated. good luck, you are doing great

2 Likes

I never thought RICHv2 would be so powerful. I guess it’s helping me manifest more wealth and the first thing it did for that was make me realize, emotionally register, how much wealth I need and the impacts of my financial situation.

I thought that RICH would help me find pennies on the floor, have clients calling me out of the blue, etc. etc.

But no.

RICH is the first sub that I’ve ever cried during.

Halfway through a loop of RICH today I just started thinking about money while listening to a song, and a combination of a thought about the song (which brought me into a peak/emotional state) combined with my very next thought, which was being stressed out about money, recognizing that I have anxiety any time that I’m not working, recognizing that I’m actually really happy when I work so it’s not a problem for me to work all the time (so long as I’m extremely healthy and focusing on wellbeing too), and realizing that I didn’t even want to be doing what I was doing today I actually just GENUINELY wanted to work.

I started crying, in a kind of positive way. There was definitely a sense of release.

RICH got some emotional upheaval out of me and I’m very very surprised.

3 Likes