My research on Mogul

Since I’m interested in that sub I did a little research and that’s what I found:

I posted it since I know @Lion and maybe some more users would be interested in that little kitten too.

11 Likes

What is the best sub to use if I want to win, find and get given money? :grin:

Excellent post, @Sub.Zero. This will be useful. Thank you.

1 Like

"For sure, there have been manifestation modules.

But this one is specifically geared for as much manifestation as possible, that is geared towards growth.

The other manifestation modules depend on the subliminals in question - such as women for Ascension, and money/opportunities for Mogul, as well as mentors in all of the subliminals."

Looks like Emperor’s manifestation is just focused on growth. That is quite a big difference what each sub is manifesting, I wish I had known this before! This looks like something one should know, before buying, as this would help decide between, Emperor, Mogual and Ascension.

For emperor, I thought it would be manifestation for women, money/opportunities AND growth. But fire’s words above, say otherwise.

I think Emperor includes Tyrant (see q store)
And Forge for sure
(and more)
This would explain better whats happening with those manifesting things mentioned
(maybe Yggdrasil too not sure)

1 Like

I would change Emperor if I could, but I have the opposite of shiny new object syndrome, unfortunately. I just can’t stop it!

Hopefully, me continuing Emperor is not bad for me as I am in poverty without a business :grin:

4 Likes

It’s fine

Emperor includes Mogul in it - It’s definitely not an easy sub to run compared to Mogul for sure but you got this I think if you feel ready for it go for it I’m sure you’ll succeed

3 Likes

There is quite the list of manifestation modules. There is also Secret Source.

Have you read the descriptions of all the items in the Q store?

1 Like

I was more referring to products in the main shop, but yeah you are right a custom would be the best bet if one wants to go in that direction :mage:

Thanks for the clarification!

TBH I don’t think there is such a program or module in the main shop. Maybe Mind’s Eye, but I think that’s stretching things a bit.

Sweet thread, thanks mate, makes it easier for research.

Edit: Btw, I’m researching AM right now, this helps.

1 Like

If you could create a similar topic it would be great! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ah haha… oh no. Not this ADD boy. My mind and thoughts are all over the place. I usually have a dozen of tabs open with just this forum.

1 Like

That boy is hurting me now :sunglasses:
Why AM?

Malkuth has inspired me to distinguish two paths of subliminal growth. One he calls Foundational programming which is based on developing your natural strengths and becoming more YOU where taking action and achieving your goals seems to be effortless, and the other which he calls Aspirational programming which is related to becoming someone you want to be (your ideal you) and achieving the goals you aspire to and are quite far away from the place you’re now.

According to this concept, I’m going to focus on my Foundational programming and then switch (or add) to Aspirational programming. The first one is related to healing and becoming more myself (DR St4 core) plus growing more into my Magician archetype (Alchemist St4 core) plus improving my mental capacities (QL St4 core) which is an obvious choice for a Magician. Therefore I’m doing DR to ready myself for a custom which will be the base of my Foundational programming and then, at some point, I’ll be adding my Aspirational programming - Transgressive Will to Power.

Of course, I want to complete DR full program first:

1 Like

Reconcilliation too? I’m beginning to think there is some astrological stuff that’s triggering this. :rofl:

Yeah Malkuth is very advanced and knowledgeable. His journal is excellent.

I’m running elixir now, turns out I had more time. I forced myself to stay within two loops for each instead of my usual 3, then I’ll check again this weekend if the results are better. That and StarkQ, which I decided to extend for another week, otherwise I’ll go back to EQ this coming monday.

About AM, I’d like to have the motivation and the smarts to get this wealth thing sorted, and at the same time I’d like to replicate that solid feeling I had with EQ while still being social with Stark.

I figured maybe Stark + AM and PS would be a great stack for my case. A nutcase.

1 Like

It looks great to me. It’s your Aspirational stack.

What about Foundational major program/stack/custom? Maybe DR is the best answer to it. But there might be something more than that. I suppose you would have to ponder about your strengths, natural capacities you could unlock and improve. In my case, as I said, it’s Alchemist and QL (St4 cores).

I’m just curious what you think about that approach. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a heavy hitter. I think you’re already set and if I added my opinion to that, it might just murky the waters. My experience with customs is nil. I toyed with my cart and ended up at around $500 cause I kept adding everything… :rofl:

I dig your goals though. I too feel the need to add to my street smarts, or at least protect myself from being gullible at times. I just feel sorry too quickly, and I tend to offer my help too much. It’s actually why I got into most troubles in my youth because I jump to protect my friends too quickly without thinking much of the consequences.

Stark PCC and Mogul. Sounds good man. I have not tried both QL and Alchemist, though QL is on my wishlist.

I remember Stark worked very well for you in the past, you just needed to add some inner strength to it. I think DR will provide that strength.

DR would be with me for the long haul. I am enjoying ST1, I hope as we progess it just feels better and better. I don’t want to feel like an emotional piñata every singe time. Life is short, I want the good stuff :muscle:

1 Like

I know that feeling

1 Like

And what do you think about the concept? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Sub.Zero Are you asking me? Concept of what? Having ADHD? I’m close to the epitome of of it. Believe it or not Dragon Reborn has helped me or is helping me learn to control my emotions

2 Likes