My research on Mogul

I think sticking to DR is you best bet (your Foundational program) and apart from that you could work with your Aspirational stack (whether Stark or Emperor + PS and ?). Stark with Ascension seems to me to be the best shot in your case. If you really enjoy Stark and want to feel/be more manly at the same time. You can eventually try my magic stack which was a real killer = Stark + the Commander. Or maybe GLM would be better for you since it doesn’t make you as aggressive as the Commander does.

1 Like

I meant the concept I borrowed from Malkuth. You can read about that above. :slight_smile:

@Apollo, I very much agree with @Sub.Zero here, Stark with Ascension go hand in hand to build external (Stark) influence and internal (Ascension) strength & power.

2 Likes

One could potentially add in Commander to that stack for shits and giggles

1 Like

One could go with so many different combinations, experiment with a few stack rotations such as Stark with The Commander or Ascension before purchasing a Custom. For me, Ascension and Stark were rock solid and probably one of the favorite combinations of Titles I have ever used. But I’m of the opinion that Stark would be far better if it was not Unisex, meaning that the scripting would contain Alpha Male, Masculinity script directly. That way, there would not be a need to add Ascension or anything else in order to balance things out. On Stark, I always felt loved and appreciated by those external, while not feeling that internally and on Ascension, it was mostly the other way around, although not to the same extend.

5 Likes

Yes, I’m sort of seeing that lack of inner strength that I found with EQ. First was with my voice which I noticed is a little bit higher, then though I seem to want to connect more, I noticed thoughts of avoidance are popping up, hesitation to say something or avoidance to take charge, random thoughts second guessing myself etc. It’s not too bad but I see the difference.

I have combined Stark and PS with HoM this week to somehow replicate that old wise warrior I felt in EQ, and augment the stack’s wealth building potential.

My thought was PS would help add to Stark’s inner alpha and projection, and at the same time, hoped PS would make EQ more social for me.

I was wondering what’s your opinion with combining Stark and AM? I really like what you wrote about it, and AM has that added wealth module aside from alpha, do you think they’d work together? Do you feel the alpha in AM is exactly the same with Ascended or is it also toned down a bit?

I think you want to stack to many things at once and it would be too dense for you slowing down your progress and most likely it would lead to overload and diminished results. Reconciliation would be possible too. If you feel Emperor worked best for you and you’re running DR already, just stick to it and there will be the “right moment” to switch to Stark and a sex related sub (or you can add StarkU to it-since it works amazingly in that area too). You know yourself and it’s obvious to me too that you need a lot of foundational inner work and those two kittens are extremely powerful and do their job magnificently.\ in that area. Just my insight. Currently, I’m starting to think it’s better to let people do what they want so if you went with AM and Stark right now and in one week you went back to Emperor I would be perfectly ok with that. I understand everybody has to go through the stage of groping for their perfect sub/stack/custom.

1 Like

@Apollo Please, accept my apology. I’m sorry. I’ve just reflected on the tone of my post I really didn’t mean to be impolite. I understand you have a lot of options and it’s hard for you to decide ultimately and stick to your choice. On DR I’ve noticed it’s easier for me to make choices and stick to them.

2 Likes

Hope I’m not getting too off topic here but being that emperor has been in pretty much every stack I’ve used for a year now… I see Emperor as a sub that’s best for those who prioritize personal power over all else for whatever reason.

Sure I like money. women and sex…eh those come if they come, but for me the feeling and possession of power, the will and ability to get things done, I value highly. I believe personal power is the foundation for everything else, even self love in a sense. If you have no spine then you won’t even reinforce your practice of self love when the time comes.

One definitely is better off deciding and prioritizing what they’d like to build up in their lives for about 6-24 months before choosing and running these subs.

5 Likes

No worries friend, I know you mean well. I’d get them all if funds aren’t so limited! haha…! :rofl:

Yeah DR is fantastic. I can see how it can help all these major titles we have in our tool box.

1 Like

Thank you for your post. I think @Apollo and many others will benefit from your insight. I’ve never run Emperor but building your inner power is the key to every aspect of your life as you pointed out.

1 Like

That’s why the core of Stage 4 landed in my very first custom:

Alchemical Renaissance

1. Alchemist St4 Core
  2. Dragon Reborn St4 Core
  3. Quantum Limitless St4 Core
  4. Overdrive
  5. Pragya
  6. Omnidimensional
  7. All-Seeing
  8. Blue Skies
  9. Jupiter
  10. Tyrant
  11. Chiron
  12. DEUS
  13. Divine Will
  14. Dominion
  15. Energetic Development XI
  16. Torchbearer
  17. Information Releaser
  18. Intuition Enhancer
  19. Potentiator
  20. The Merger of Worlds

I thought it would be Transgressive Will to Power but as mentioned by @Davisnwc the very first step is building/improving your inner strength. Plus I want to unlock and develop my natural strength and dominant archetype (Solomon - King/Magician - which is running my Foundational programming) and then switch to (or add) extending my external power and striving for my outer goals (my Aspirational programming).

1 Like

Yes that’s my conundrum right now, it’s finding that one stack but that’s right, I plan to stick with it for the long haul. I was going to with EQ until I shift to Khan in January but then I lost my libido. I thought maybe I should try Stark for a week or something so I’d be interested in being intimate again. I dig EQ, if I could just make it more social, interested in intimacy and charming, that would be perfect.

1 Like

So it seems to me it would be DR+EQ+StarkU. :sunglasses:

StarkU improves sex (and social) life a lot from what I read.

1 Like

I also want the same. I want the social, charisma, fame, love and popularity etc from Stark but with Emperor’s drive, motivation, determination and will to get things done.

1 Like

We’ll get there brother. I’ll tag you asap when I find that goldilocks stack

1 Like

Just hug it out but social distance and wear a mask

2 Likes

Bahaha and face shield. :rofl:

I’m actually stressed these coming holidays. I don’t want to get together and yet some family wants to. If only I listened to EoG, I could have had my yacht right now and sail to Mykonos or something.

2 Likes

Lol I know what you mean. Sometimes with emperor you have to push yourself a bit to be social and I also do find it tougher than normal to be charming or tactful on emperor. It pushes you to express yourself with no filter. It also has me feeling like it’ll be another 5 years before I even show an intimate side too.

2 Likes

Yes, Ascended Mogul works extremely well in that department, I’d even dare to say it has additional status scripting gained from Mogul.

3 Likes