My research on Mogul

I was more referring to products in the main shop, but yeah you are right a custom would be the best bet if one wants to go in that direction :mage:

Thanks for the clarification!

TBH I don’t think there is such a program or module in the main shop. Maybe Mind’s Eye, but I think that’s stretching things a bit.

Sweet thread, thanks mate, makes it easier for research.

Edit: Btw, I’m researching AM right now, this helps.

1 Like

If you could create a similar topic it would be great! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ah haha… oh no. Not this ADD boy. My mind and thoughts are all over the place. I usually have a dozen of tabs open with just this forum.

1 Like

That boy is hurting me now :sunglasses:
Why AM?

Malkuth has inspired me to distinguish two paths of subliminal growth. One he calls Foundational programming which is based on developing your natural strengths and becoming more YOU where taking action and achieving your goals seems to be effortless, and the other which he calls Aspirational programming which is related to becoming someone you want to be (your ideal you) and achieving the goals you aspire to and are quite far away from the place you’re now.

According to this concept, I’m going to focus on my Foundational programming and then switch (or add) to Aspirational programming. The first one is related to healing and becoming more myself (DR St4 core) plus growing more into my Magician archetype (Alchemist St4 core) plus improving my mental capacities (QL St4 core) which is an obvious choice for a Magician. Therefore I’m doing DR to ready myself for a custom which will be the base of my Foundational programming and then, at some point, I’ll be adding my Aspirational programming - Transgressive Will to Power.

Of course, I want to complete DR full program first:

1 Like

Reconcilliation too? I’m beginning to think there is some astrological stuff that’s triggering this. :rofl:

Yeah Malkuth is very advanced and knowledgeable. His journal is excellent.

I’m running elixir now, turns out I had more time. I forced myself to stay within two loops for each instead of my usual 3, then I’ll check again this weekend if the results are better. That and StarkQ, which I decided to extend for another week, otherwise I’ll go back to EQ this coming monday.

About AM, I’d like to have the motivation and the smarts to get this wealth thing sorted, and at the same time I’d like to replicate that solid feeling I had with EQ while still being social with Stark.

I figured maybe Stark + AM and PS would be a great stack for my case. A nutcase.

1 Like

It looks great to me. It’s your Aspirational stack.

What about Foundational major program/stack/custom? Maybe DR is the best answer to it. But there might be something more than that. I suppose you would have to ponder about your strengths, natural capacities you could unlock and improve. In my case, as I said, it’s Alchemist and QL (St4 cores).

I’m just curious what you think about that approach. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a heavy hitter. I think you’re already set and if I added my opinion to that, it might just murky the waters. My experience with customs is nil. I toyed with my cart and ended up at around $500 cause I kept adding everything… :rofl:

I dig your goals though. I too feel the need to add to my street smarts, or at least protect myself from being gullible at times. I just feel sorry too quickly, and I tend to offer my help too much. It’s actually why I got into most troubles in my youth because I jump to protect my friends too quickly without thinking much of the consequences.

Stark PCC and Mogul. Sounds good man. I have not tried both QL and Alchemist, though QL is on my wishlist.

I remember Stark worked very well for you in the past, you just needed to add some inner strength to it. I think DR will provide that strength.

DR would be with me for the long haul. I am enjoying ST1, I hope as we progess it just feels better and better. I don’t want to feel like an emotional piñata every singe time. Life is short, I want the good stuff :muscle:

1 Like

I know that feeling

1 Like

And what do you think about the concept? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Sub.Zero Are you asking me? Concept of what? Having ADHD? I’m close to the epitome of of it. Believe it or not Dragon Reborn has helped me or is helping me learn to control my emotions

2 Likes

I think sticking to DR is you best bet (your Foundational program) and apart from that you could work with your Aspirational stack (whether Stark or Emperor + PS and ?). Stark with Ascension seems to me to be the best shot in your case. If you really enjoy Stark and want to feel/be more manly at the same time. You can eventually try my magic stack which was a real killer = Stark + the Commander. Or maybe GLM would be better for you since it doesn’t make you as aggressive as the Commander does.

1 Like

I meant the concept I borrowed from Malkuth. You can read about that above. :slight_smile:

@Apollo, I very much agree with @Sub.Zero here, Stark with Ascension go hand in hand to build external (Stark) influence and internal (Ascension) strength & power.

2 Likes

One could potentially add in Commander to that stack for shits and giggles

1 Like

One could go with so many different combinations, experiment with a few stack rotations such as Stark with The Commander or Ascension before purchasing a Custom. For me, Ascension and Stark were rock solid and probably one of the favorite combinations of Titles I have ever used. But I’m of the opinion that Stark would be far better if it was not Unisex, meaning that the scripting would contain Alpha Male, Masculinity script directly. That way, there would not be a need to add Ascension or anything else in order to balance things out. On Stark, I always felt loved and appreciated by those external, while not feeling that internally and on Ascension, it was mostly the other way around, although not to the same extend.

5 Likes

Yes, I’m sort of seeing that lack of inner strength that I found with EQ. First was with my voice which I noticed is a little bit higher, then though I seem to want to connect more, I noticed thoughts of avoidance are popping up, hesitation to say something or avoidance to take charge, random thoughts second guessing myself etc. It’s not too bad but I see the difference.

I have combined Stark and PS with HoM this week to somehow replicate that old wise warrior I felt in EQ, and augment the stack’s wealth building potential.

My thought was PS would help add to Stark’s inner alpha and projection, and at the same time, hoped PS would make EQ more social for me.

I was wondering what’s your opinion with combining Stark and AM? I really like what you wrote about it, and AM has that added wealth module aside from alpha, do you think they’d work together? Do you feel the alpha in AM is exactly the same with Ascended or is it also toned down a bit?

I think you want to stack to many things at once and it would be too dense for you slowing down your progress and most likely it would lead to overload and diminished results. Reconciliation would be possible too. If you feel Emperor worked best for you and you’re running DR already, just stick to it and there will be the “right moment” to switch to Stark and a sex related sub (or you can add StarkU to it-since it works amazingly in that area too). You know yourself and it’s obvious to me too that you need a lot of foundational inner work and those two kittens are extremely powerful and do their job magnificently.\ in that area. Just my insight. Currently, I’m starting to think it’s better to let people do what they want so if you went with AM and Stark right now and in one week you went back to Emperor I would be perfectly ok with that. I understand everybody has to go through the stage of groping for their perfect sub/stack/custom.

1 Like

@Apollo Please, accept my apology. I’m sorry. I’ve just reflected on the tone of my post I really didn’t mean to be impolite. I understand you have a lot of options and it’s hard for you to decide ultimately and stick to your choice. On DR I’ve noticed it’s easier for me to make choices and stick to them.

2 Likes