RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

I was toying with the idea of placing Mosaic in Transgressive Will to Power (my very first Q custom) but on the sales page, it says all the subs are tailored to work in synergy so I thought it would be somehow redundant to do so. It’s interesting since Mosaic is only a little piece in your subliminal jigsaw yet it would have so pronounced effect. I’m intrigued. Originally, I thought Mosaic was rather about merging your custom with some other forms of mind development like meditation, brainwaves or something of that sort.

1 Like

Yes.

They’ll still work together even without Mosaic. There’s a kind of baseline compatibility that is already built in.

Mosaic adds more of this same quality. That’s my sense of it. It’s a matter of degree.

1 Like

@RVconsultant

Hahaha, amazing, I’ll start it from tonight since it’s my rest day over. Since this has Alpha programming in it

This means I can drop Khan sooner than later since goals have changed. I’ll use it to maintain though regardless.

For sure. At the moment I don’t have 10 modules anyway so it’ll most likely fit for what I want. I’m going to plan over the next week and take more time than I did for my first one. I’ll be spending some of my time planning mainly today since I’ll be at work but not really doing anything 🤷🏼

This is my focus for the next few days/week for sure.

That’s not an error, you know what works for you. I just want to keep mine as focused and as simple as possible but also based on circumstances, until I can afford more, as low cost as possible too.

Thanks for the help!

I definitely want to know the experiences with two loops for you guys. Two loops as of current is my maximum - not because I can’t take more than that but because I want to give more processing time than listening time and allow the magic to work for me. I’ve tried more loops and not listening to Saint as others have due to experimentation and it definitely slowed me down.

2 Likes

This is a super interesting build. I’ve got some of those modules in my wealth custom so it’ll work with what I currently have.

What’s the goals of this build? What’s the plan for it?

For my Stark/PCC/Inner Circle build I just need to plan more. I haven’t looked at every single Q title on the store yet. Maybe I should also wait since apparently the third installment of modules are to drop soon based on rumour.

This has given me some modules to look at too that I hadn’t seen prior.

2 Likes

Transgressive Will to Power
The main goal of that custom is to transgress beyond my current self (of course) by improving in four areas: social “game”, finance, energy/auras and charisma. In short, it’s about going the old way of money and power, I never cared about.

1. I want to be more shrewd, get rid of the randomness of my generosity and learn how to use my natural gifts more towards my own goals and to my own advantage - more strategically.

2. I want to read social “game” better and improve it and get some benefits from it.

3. I want to get rid off detrimental beliefs and habits related to my finances, learn to manage my money better and use opportunities to improve my financial situation.

4. I want to improve my energy level, be more motivated and learn how to use my auras more strategically and improve their power.

5. I want to exert my power/influence over other people with ease.

6. I want to be more connected with my subconscious and my goals.

7. I want to be a little selfish motherfucker just a little bit. :sunglasses:

1. Stark Core (2) (3) (5)
  2. PCC Core (1) (2) (4) (5)
  3. Mogul Core (3)
  4. Sultan (3)
  5. Tyrant (2) (5)
  6. DEUS
  7. Mastermind (1) (2) (3) (4)
  8. Dragon Tongue (2) (5)
  9. Transcendental Connection (2) (5)
  10. Carpe Diem Ascended (4)
  11. Direct Influencing Aura (2) (4) (5)
  12. Yggdrasil (2) (3)
  13. Omnidimensional
  14. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy (3) (4)
  15. The Architect (4)
  16. Panther (2) (5)
  17. Negative Energy Transmutation (2) (4)
  18. Approachability Aura (2) (4) (5)
  19. Auric Overdriver (4)
  20. The Merger of Worlds (6)
3 Likes

From 3 loops I’m switching now to 2 loops and 2 rest days to compare my results and state of mind while it’s still fresh in my memory.

I actually welcome the shortened listening time, perhaps I could add another program. I’ve been thinking how to incorporate HoM in my stack without the whole routine becoming tedious after a while.

1 Like

Believe me, I would rather play fewer loops if it was giving me the same results I’m getting now but it’s just impossible. I tried fewer loops while running Regeneration+Elixir, the results were very good but they were much lesser than the ones I’m getting now. But still, I’m very curious how @James’s experiment will go.

1 Like

Right, you never know man. I’m still trying to find my goldilocks but we’ll all get there. Watching your journal

1 Like

That’s partly why I wanted lower loops too so I could use a maximum of 3 subs without overpowering myself and not having enough time to listen. 1-2 loops works for me and the amount of subs I’m using.

1 Like

Exactly. I know me, if I’m going to commit to something for a long time, I have to make sure I could really do it.

I’m not confident in myself enough to formulate a really good custom, so I leave it up to the SC wizards with what they feel is a complete major program for a specific issue, so I go from there.

Stark, EQ, Khan, AM, PS, DR, HoM, QL has intrigued me quite a bit. Maybe after a while and when I am more experienced I’d know exactly what I need to form a well rounded a custom.

I do have the title right now… so that’s… something.

@RVconsultant,

May I have your thoughts on my post this morning? Thank you

@Apollo

I don’t feel confident making a custom either, that’s why I’ve asked here instead rather than making it based on my own thoughts and opinions as I don’t entirely trust them when making stuff like this.

Major Programs are great but if you want a sub to be entirely focused on a certain topic then a custom sub is the way to go.

What are your goals dude?
How long have you been using SC subs and which ones?

I’d always recommending using the major programs before making a custom though. I’ve been using them since March or so which isn’t the longest time but I feel like I know more than I did definitely.

1 Like

@RVconsultant

I can’t find an answer to this, I’ve been searching - I know you can/should only use 1 Major core in an Ultima custom but can I use an Ultima core like BLU in my Stark custom?

Basically the reverse of the most popular question I’ve seen on here.

Using BLU in my Stark custom would help a lot and be one of the things I’d definitely use but I’m assuming as it wasn’t one of the modules suggested that it’s not possible?

I feel like this was answered somewhere but I can’t remember.

Definitely take some more time with SC subs for now. The major programs will help you a lot and then you’ll be able to take more time with a custom when it comes to it.

There’s a bunch of stuff for this on the Q store and the main store. Custom wise you’ll have a lot to play with, even Major wise you have stuff to play with too. Khan, Emperor, Stark with GLM, etc.

We have very similar goals in this aspect. Definitely money. I need to make more of it, I want more of it. Like we all do. We all want to be someone. I want to be hyped up for my work, and famous for it, in a good way of course.

I can relate to this massively.

This is exactly why I wanted to use Emperor in my stack, for that discipline and motivation but I found Overdrive on the Q store which I believe will help with that. Not exactly the same but a similar I’d assume - I might be wrong.

Literally the same. All of it - I want all of it to the maximum.

I take my time on walls of text to reply, that was nothing haha.

1 Like

Did I just type “we’re” when I was supposed to type were… zomg that bothers me… I can’t unsee it now.

Right on @Brandon, thanks for listening… (reading) buddy. You asked a direct question and my response was a long winding litany… :rofl:

Stark with GLM, I remember @Mentalchemist mentioned this combo. Made him too tough though, like a drill sergeant. I seem to recall reading in one of your journals you’ve tried this combo as well?

We’ll crack this nut my friend. By this time next year our lives would be so different.

For the better.

Not like 2019 to 2020 covid different… which is terrible.

1 Like

It annoys me when I do it too haha. It’s all good dude.

I do the same, I waffle all the time. So annoying.

I never did this combo, I wanted to though. Maybe a better fit for you would be Stark and The Commander actually. @Mentalchemist raves about this combo for sure. I’ve never used this combo either but I’ve heard about great Alpha things from The Commander. Maybe that’s a better fit for you. Both of us even. Interesting I thought of that.

My life is already different. Like @SaintSovereign said, some things I’m not even aware and am aware of have become normalised as part of my being due to the subs. Especially Khan since I’ve used it the most. Certain parts have changed my entire being and it’s been less than 4 months. Definitely going to be maintaining it.

2 Likes

These a subs are strong and smooth…

1 Like

Very smooth. I remember reading that Khan in the old versions were rough. I feel grateful that I’ve ran them with the new Q build as they seem smooth as fuck, to the point that I don’t even feel it all the time. Thank God for journals.

I think with the old versions (which I rarely used since I joined during the transition of old tech to new) you felt the sub more due to Set and Forget but with Q the transition becomes so normalised that you barely feel it and it becomes normalised which is what can cause the questioning of whether it’s working or not.

At least what I’ve found.

I remember using Emperor V4 when I first joined and I got so angry on it and I felt the change massively, whereas with the Q version it was normalised af. However can’t speak too much about that as I didn’t use either very long. I’d love the motivation and drive from Emperor in my Stark stack without it actually being Emperor.

I assume E:HoM from my custom will have the motivation and drive hence why it’s in the Emperor range just like the Alpha thing that Saint said.

2 Likes

Yes i found that it changes your subconcious so fast that you feel empty at times…missing your old baggage.

2 Likes