DRACARYS! - Raphael's Primal Ascended Dragon Journal

Right there with you

3 Likes

@Sub.Zero, @James - your decisions to stick it out on ST1 is admirable, my dragon brothers

In terms of changes in state, i feel that I made a smooth transition. I don’t feel remarkably different from ST1 in ST2. As if changing gears was done so expertly that the rise in acceleration was natural

Mood is still mostly a sense of calmness which was achieved near the end of my ST1 run although there is a bit of necessary unease to push forward into something more

If ST1 was okay with a bit of inaction, ST2 probes us a bit more towards accomplishing something. Similar to Khan ST3 Total Action in that regard

Other than that, my mind feels more accepting and open of the wider world. Where previously I felt intimidated by a lot more issues, now I feel I can test the sky with my dragon wings. There is still some trepidation though mixed with youthful excitement

7 Likes

Day 20: Saturday (Week 3)
Rest Day

• Vivid dreams of women finding me sexy. No sex dreams though. Dream Raph needs to close his “dream girls” lol

• Had visitors today so half the day was spent relaxing with them. Had the opportunity to observe that am very chill when people come over now. Previously I used to wonder whether am saying the correct thing in social settings or whether am being too silent. But conversations were very organic today thanks to DR and I could make jokes naturally as and when the occassion came along. Also, am pretty fond of children and today I interacted with 2 of them very well. So much so that the younger kid was disappointed to leave and was asking me whether am coming along with them

• Spent a lot of time thinking about career options. Looked up copywriting and watched several videos on it. Also was remembering the time I used to blog and write often. Those were the days when I used to have a software engineer job. That made me wonder whether am good at creative writing as hobby when am working as a programmer. It’s possible that the synergy of coding and creative writing is necessary for me to be good at both. Hmm. Not hundred percent sure about this but it is worth considering.

7 Likes

There are hundreds of video analysis on the movie Fight Club on youtube. But this has to be the best one, in my opinion. How emasculation arises when we refuse to confront our mortality. And in contrast, how we reclaim our masculinity by self-destruction and the creation of a more powerful man who desires no comfort but who can stare death in the face and not flinch:

PS: excellent YT channel too

6 Likes

Another great video. This one is on action taking and defeating procrastination (great YT channel too). If one wants to create, one needs to know how to act:

1 Like

Nietzsche was the favourite philosopher of my youth. I’ve read almost all the books.
I called my very first custom after his main concept; Transgressive Will to Power. I don’t know when I’ll build it yet. But the concept you’re referring to is Reevaluation of all your Values in order to follow your will to power - transgressing your moral boundaries to become a superhuman. And it was about staring into the face of the abyss, not death:

Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss . The abyss gazes also into you .

The monsters are people who want to impose their morality on you (parents, the Church, school, Gandhi etc.).
The abyss is no moral compass. It’s like telling you that the most powerful men don’t use any moral compass, they’re beyond good and evil and they don’t value anything morally. There’s no sin, there’s no crime, it’s all imposed by the monsters but you don’t want to fight them using your own morality, you’re beyond that by gazing into the abyss - moral nothingness. And that requires an immense courage of you.

Sorry, but I loved reading him. :heart_eyes:

Here’s the custom:

5 Likes

Really cool custom idea, @Sub.Zero

Am guessing you will build it after finishing with DR. Or incase DR nudges you to make it during ST3 Dragon Flight

1 Like

I may try to stack Stark with PCC first, run it for 1000 hours and then move to the custom. It also depends on what new is going to show up next year. Saint Fire have a lot of toys for us I’m sure. But I must admit running the custom asap is really tempting but… I want to kill the Dragon first and then steal one million dollars and kidnap the princes using Transgressive Will to Power. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Day 21: Sunday (Week 3)
Rest Day

• Rest days feel very relaxing on Dragon Reborn. I can actually feel myself unwinding and processing the subs I played last week. Feels like it is being untangled in my mind after being compressed into a ball of crumpled strings in my head

• Today felt very good. Nothing really irritating me much anymore. Well, at least I felt that some issues which came up today, I could handle them by just being chill

• Could feel that there is some possible eye improvements. I don’t want to be too excited and end up being wrong but there was a feeling that some gaps in my vision were a teeny weeny filled up. Will “see” whether I get more eyesight improvements (pun definitely intended)

• Felt an urge to setup my new iPad Pro (12.9, 2020). So did that and updated it to 14.2. Got this and my Note 20 Ultra when running Emperor. After all that declaration to not ask for anything, I ended up asking for these two on my “work vacation” haha. Anyways, will consider these as my investments for my future growth. It’s my first iPad too

• Am considering the idea of running a Q Custom subliminal along with DR. Will have to make a new one and it will just be one custom though. The idea is to either make it a pretty comprehensive all in one title OR create a physical only Q custom. Hmm not fully decided yet. Will sleep on it

6 Likes

Thus Spake Uberdragon (the dragon who at first drove an uber but ended up being super :grin:)

2 Likes

somebody got the translation wrong lol

Although Dragon’s are the representation of societal norms in Nietzsches metaphor of the lion/spiritual transformation. Maybe this means put Lion 4 in whatever custom you may run :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol i wanted to put lion iv in my wealth/business build custom sub it still out but hmmm never know

1 Like

Tyrant would be much better in my view. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll consider it, but i feel like tyrants is better in a relationship or masculinity custom sub just my thinking

1 Like

Those modules would get along pretty well. Lion IV is more focused on inner work while Tyrant on the outer world and the general enhancement of the results.

2 Likes

Day 22: Monday (Week 1 of Dragon Blood)
Dragon Reborn ST2 x 2

• A very hectic day. Was too busy to even check the forum. So busy that I end up only noticing the new Limitless Executive release 16 hours after it was announced! Well, I guess busy is a good thing since that’s what Limitless Executive aims to do lol. A very attractive product but nah, not for me right now

• Noticed that I wasn’t as irritated when am not able to see some obstacles when walking and when I end up slightly tripping. Previously I used to feel both embarrassed and furious. Right now I don’t feel embarrassed at all. Just mildly irritated but regain my equanimity quite easily

• Talking about irritation, I don’t feel the need to prove myself to anyone as much as before especially my dad and mom. Easier to listen and nod my head along at trivial matters. Don’t feel the need to battle every issue. It feels comfortable letting others just think what they want and don’t feel like they are personally attacking me if they say something I disagree with. Again, not as perfect as I want it to be on this but I can feel that it is getting better

• Spend some time planning a custom. Not sure if I will go through with it but if I do, I will do so after module pack 3 releases incase there are new goodies in it that I like

9 Likes

There is a difference between being productibe and being busy, i myself do like to be busy cause it kill you productive, busy is when you dont have focus to what your doing while productivity is pure focus one task aftrr the next, guess ive been in the productivity game awhile now lol

Same here we will help each other as am also working on customs too but waiting for the pack

1 Like

Man you’re on a roll with DR. Right on :muscle:

2 Likes

A busy and productive day then. They don’t have to be mutually exclusive for me :grin:

Will be happy to help you, my friend

1 Like

Thank you, @Apollo. I always end up saying “More results, Dragon Reborn! MORE!” LOL

Okay am (half) kidding. These results are excellent by themselves

1 Like