Stack for a Confident Charming Writer

Hey, welcome to Subliminal Club. :slight_smile:

You are going to love running Beyond Limitless - the things we put into it are amazing for creativity and thinking in general.

I think running Emperor alongside Limitless and Beyond Limitless will be excellent for you. Just do take it slow, because Emperor is quite powerful, and usually requires a foundation to run.

You’re also going to have to start taking action. The subliminals will guide you, push you, motivate you, show you the best way to do things… but you will need to pull the actual trigger. That will bring everything together and really unleash the power of the subs.

I suggest starting out by working on your copywriting skills, by building up your portfolio, and then creating a business.

Also, there might be a writing Mogul coming eventually in the future, once we have implemented all that we want (a few months).

10 Likes

Thanks for the reply @Fire

It would be more beneficial to run Ascended Mogul first and than after a few months go with Emperor? Or I can directly start with Emperor?

As you mentioned that I need a base for Emperor. Also, a fellow member recommended to do so. That is the only confusing part im facing. Because once I commit to a stack then I don’t want to change it until I get substantial results from it.

1 Like

And Yes I’m taking action. I have started following a very expensive online copyrighting course. I’m also working on my grammar.

1 Like

Since I have also a big interest in copywriting, I will closely watch you progress.As for sub recommendation, definitely limitless in order to learn the skill and everything else +beyond limiltess.And then either Ascended Mogul for a foundation and then Emperor, or start with emperor directly.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m really curious why @Fire recommended Emperor for this when everything I’ve read suggests Mogul was more in line with what you described.

1 Like

Simply because of the subs you have on hand.

If you have Ascended Mogul, it would be a perfect way to both increase your status, make you more charming and confident, develop your business, and most importantly be an excellent foundation.

Mogul is excellent if you desire to focus on business as much as possible.

5 Likes

Ya I also prefer Ascended Mogul over Mogul.

So it’s final
Ascended Mogul(for few months than will add Emperor)
Limitless
Beyond Limitless
Aura

Now waiting for 29th midnight when my card will allow me to purchase.

I will also do meditation on I’m writer affirmation from today. 15 mins to 30mins.

I will also practice gratitude. Best booster ever. First hand experience.

2 Likes

Will surely make my journal on the forum and update it daily.

@MavericKobra - a very interesting journal especially since we share the same goals to be a writer. How is it going? Did you add Ultimate Artist to your stack by any chance?

3 Likes

I think later on you might want to add primal seduction in your playlist cuz Hank Moody from what I know is a really laidback…nonchalant… witty …sigma male…emperor could help but also Primal seduction…

2 Likes

Sorry to hijack but when you @Fire mention beyond limitless. Or libertine or true social, are you referring to the conscious meditation track?

Nobody talks about the ultrasonic subs that come with all these.

1 Like

@HappyHero - the only supercharger I have is Elixir and it has only one file. No ultrasonic. It is a meditative track so am supposing it is the same for True Social, Libertine and Beyond Limitless

Ultrasonic stack module versions are only available to pre-launch-orders.
So most people don’t have those files.

1 Like

Ohhhh ok, that makes sense!

You are right. Just checked and I have an ultrasonic with true social but not libertine.

Resume regular thread.

1 Like

It’s interesting that this person started their journey before the release of ultimate artist and doesn’t seem to have been active after its release. I wonder how they did or of they’ll ever come back to discover it. Their current results and results after using UA would make excellent feedback reporting

1 Like

They became a prolific sculptor working under a different name in a tiny Mediterranean village. Everybody knows of them, but nobody knows who they are.

1 Like

Hey @MavericKobra
How did your stack workout for you during this year?

1 Like

Last year i left my job. Started my own business, made money. Made some wise investments. Started my small food joint. Which was going good kountill lockdown happened.

I’m more confident in taking decisions. I dont crave attention from others. People respect me. I’m only running Emperor V4.

3 Likes

Very cool, @MavericKobra. Are you able to achieve your writing goals with just Emperor v4 too?

Edit: I am guessing you changed your goals from writing to starting a food joint?

2 Likes

Nah, he became a food critic. :wink:

1 Like