Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Thank you for the clarification!

Dam bro! Now that’s thinking big. Be sure to invite mine on your yacht when you make it big!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign - does it now look possible for Zero Point to be incorporated into customs? My guess is that it is possible but Fire is faced with massive rewrites.

1 Like

Possible, yes. Probable in the near future? Not likely. We still need to nail the Zero Point scripting method before rewriting the entire Q library.

13 Likes

It’s time to run Ultimate Writer in ZP :joy:

1 Like

Must admit I want to stack WANTED, PCU and UA when they officially release their Zero Point versions.

EDIT: something like Writing Mogul ZP would be nice. There were plans for WM way back in the pre-Q days but it got shelved I suppose.

2 Likes

If I purchase Wanted, will I get a free upgrade, if and when ZP Wanted is made available in the future? @SaintSovereign or should I wait till it’s released?

2 Likes

FREE.
UPGRADE.

This is SubClub. You know how we do.

50 Likes

animated_gifs_156-000

13 Likes

Why do I feel like there will be a surge in Wanted sales?

4 Likes

Tested DIAMOND ZP last night and this morning.

:upside_down_face:

29 Likes

Boys need their toys :wink:

1 Like

So you are saying that three titles are already converted to ZP, right? Wanted, PS and Diamond.

3 Likes

The Holy Trinity :rofl:

14 Likes

“Tested”

Please report :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

So I’m curious to know. A lot of the testers seem to be having pretty solid emotional benefits from this. Is that more the script of wanted or how zp works? Cuz I’ll be honest I didn’t think Wanted would go that deep from the sales page

5 Likes

Do share some results of DIAMONDZZZZZZ, @SaintSovereign

3 Likes

Count me in the test for this Please :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

4 Likes

Damn it must be very good since you tested it night and morning. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I feel sorry for the person you tested it on :face_with_hand_over_mouth::blush::smiley::laughing::joy:

They will definitely need a ‘washout’

6 Likes

6 Likes