Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

animated_gifs_156-000

13 Likes

Why do I feel like there will be a surge in Wanted sales?

4 Likes

Tested DIAMOND ZP last night and this morning.

:upside_down_face:

29 Likes

Boys need their toys :wink:

1 Like

So you are saying that three titles are already converted to ZP, right? Wanted, PS and Diamond.

3 Likes

The Holy Trinity :rofl:

14 Likes

“Tested”

Please report :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

So I’m curious to know. A lot of the testers seem to be having pretty solid emotional benefits from this. Is that more the script of wanted or how zp works? Cuz I’ll be honest I didn’t think Wanted would go that deep from the sales page

5 Likes

Do share some results of DIAMONDZZZZZZ, @SaintSovereign

3 Likes

Count me in the test for this Please :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

4 Likes

Damn it must be very good since you tested it night and morning. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I feel sorry for the person you tested it on :face_with_hand_over_mouth::blush::smiley::laughing::joy:

They will definitely need a ‘washout’

6 Likes

6 Likes

Oh my, this is definitely getting out of hand :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Awesome!! Thank you!

My thoughts exactly! Please do tell…

And suddenly SaintSovereign became this man

7 Likes

That guy seriously looks like Black Thanos lol

5 Likes

Oh snap :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Gives the term “Man of Steel” a whole new meaning…

5 Likes

I’m putting the final touches on a version for testing, then sending it out to the test group. If you have applied for the ZP test already AND you have a sexual partner that you have regular / frequent sex with (regardless of your sexual orientation or gender), send me a PM.

As for my experience, my lady reads the forum and is a rather private person, so I won’t go too far into detail, but…

NSFW

First, she didn’t know that I was testing DIAMOND ZP, but she described it as the best sex she’d ever experienced, not just in our relationship, but ever, particularly the oral, which felt so pleasurable that she cried from the overwhelming sensation and emotion.

Now, given the fact that we’ve been together for years now, and the fact that I have incredible observation skills, that definitely helped. But, I was very surprised by the sheer intensity of it, especially since we have a very vibrant, active sex life. That’s why we need to test it, as my results are inherently biased.

But damn.

33 Likes