EMPEROR Development Thread - OFFICIAL RELEASE

Got so much more work done on EMPEROR today. Then, wanting to do some more, I go into the file and notice everything is corrupt.

Cannot access it, cannot retrieve it, nothing. Would set EMPEROR back for at least a month…

Good thing I have 3 back ups for it, so nothing is lost and EMPEROR is coming perfectly on schedule.

Let’s do this. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

The Evolution module is officially complete.

What does this Evolution module do?

Just as the name says - evolve the individual as much as possible, but it does this through creating as many situations as possible for one to evolve.

We are making it one of the cornerstones of the subliminal and amplifying it to the maximum, meaning crazy manifestation rates.

As I said before, EMPEROR will not be for everyone.

3 Likes

Has there been a prototype of this in other subliminal, or just the idea of such? I feel that I’ve experienced this.

For sure, there have been manifestation modules.

But this one is specifically geared for as much manifestation as possible, that is geared towards growth.

The other manifestation modules depend on the subliminals in question - such as women for Ascension, and money/opportunities for Mogul, as well as mentors in all of the subliminals.

2 Likes

Throughout the day energy has been added, due to requests.

We are getting close to finishing scripting. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I was close to finishing the scripting for EMPEROR today, but then I had an absolute deal breaking epiphany.

EMPEROR is going to get another technology in it, and honestly, I was already in awe of EMPEROR’s power, but this is going to push it into complete absurdity levels.

You guys better be ready for it. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I will be. Getting a solid foundation first with Ascended Mogul

Really interested in Emperor, looks like your putting in a lot work in this sub from what i have read. I know you cant give an exact time frame but do you think it will be released to the public in the next few months after testing. Thanks

2 Likes

There’s been quite a bit of work put into Emperor the last few months already, so it’s not going to be that much more.

The scripting is nearly finished (finished the last technology to go in just earlier), just need to go through the whole of the script (truckload of pages, but won’t take too long), add a few details, and then we can build.

After that comes the testing phase, and then it will be released for the public.

If there is anything that needs to be tweaked in the testing phase, I’ll re-script those parts and then we re-build the whole subliminal.

I’d give it two weeks maximum.

Buckle up.

1 Like

Any chance of a description?

New and last module - The Natural - added.

4 Likes

I’m going to come back to this forum tomorrow only to find you’ve added another module :smile:

Congrats on finishing your biggest sub yet!

Can’t wait to use it.

1 Like

Super excited for this once I complete six months of Ascended Mogul

Brilliant news will be be able to combine emperor with the attract women sub you will be bringing out soon thanks

Any idea when Emperor will be released?

Best possible scenario: By Sunday night.
Worst possible scenario: By the end of the month.

The delays are bittersweet. We keep coming up with awesome ideas and having to implement them. I’m also considering including a copy of my eCommerce droppshipping course with every copy of Emperor, which has the exact blueprint I used to create a small online empire a year ago.

2 Likes

Very cool. Give a brief description?

Patience :wink:

As we’re still working on locking down the script, we can’t really give a description. I will say this: It’s both the next in the Ascension —> Ascended Mogul —> EMPEROR progression AND something completely on it’s own. While Ascension, Ascended Mogul, et. al. has personal reality bending scripting, EMPEROR has something far more powerful…

2 Likes