Unofficial frequently asked questions

Fires usually the one who scripts the majors so usually would lean more towards fire

3 Likes

No, people will ask the same question, but slightly different, which will lead to a different answer depending on how they word it.

Does WANTED contain the entire script of Sex Mastery X? No. Does it contain sex mastery scripting — yes.

Gotta remember, we have limited time to answer questions. The more precise the question, the more accurate the answer.

6 Likes

Well, the person asking Fire about Sex Mastery never asked about the entire script :wink:

I would also wish to have more transparency in general about what kind of scripting is included in the title. The customer should not really need to strategize what questions he should ask to get a clue what goodies are in the title.
Feel like, more information when releasing a title would also decrease the number of support tickets you get a day.

1 Like

Guys lesson to be learned please be specific and smart with your questions…

When someone asks me where are you from ? does that mean where did you grow up or does it mean where did you come from ? or perhaps it means where were you originally 5 seconds ago before we interacted. Do i answer i came from the toilet after having a dump ?. :grinning:

1 Like

Subliminals are a journey. I think part of the growth is finding answers and learning how to find them. Like getting your mindset to be in that frame of mind, like seeing it from multiple points.

2 Likes

How do I apply for SubClub Elites?

2 Likes

More about reconciliation

4 Likes

As usual thanks @Meng123 and @RVconsultant for your posts and clarifications. Much appreciated!

You get access if you purchase Sage Immortal, Alchemist or any of the other titles tagged “SubClub Black” in the Main Store.

Am also guessing that if you use any of the above “SubClub Black Cores” in your custom, then too you will gain access.

1 Like

Nope,saint confirmed that the cores arent included for subclub black

Qv2 and customs

4 Likes

He meant that licensing the Cores alone isn’t enough. If you make a custom from those Cores, it is fine.

Difference in results between testers for qzp

2 Likes

Hmm,good to know

2 Likes

Qzp concept

4 Likes

Do i need any prior knowledge for wanted to work?

4 Likes

Does khan complete have fat burner, deep sleep, etc. like Emperor?

5 Likes

Which mask will QZP come with?

2 Likes

Why are Ultimas leaving the main store? Will Ultimas still be available for customs?

3 Likes

What is the listening pattern for a pure QZP stack?

2 Likes