Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

7 Likes

thank you!

You’re welcome

1 Like

This is not a judgement of ZP but an honest opinion as a marketer. If you’re in marketing or if you run your own business, I hope you’re taking notes on how @SaintSovereign and @Fire have been building this community. I hope you’re paying close attention to how they managed to build a crazy buzz for their next product product launch. Not only are they outstanding sub creators, these two guys are brilliant marketers. This is ZP launch is a marketing masterclass. Hats off gentlemen!!! :muscle:

7 Likes

Probably this weekend is my gut feeling.

3 Likes

Quick announcements / updates from yesterday’s discussion:

First — the Ultima build method (the method, not the titles) will be phased out. A ton of you can’t run ultrasonics for various reasons, and I’ve never liked the idea of excluding customers from products. The fact that ZP is so incredibly potent, there’s no need for a hybrid format. The titles will be retooled a bit to fit into the existing product base. Yes, this means some will change a bit in order to eliminate confusion, but the main goals of the title will remain. ZP scripting requires focus anyway, so this gives us an opportunity to really differentiate the products, which will help with scripting.

Ultima will still remain as an option for customs, with a (predicted) runtime of 10 minutes as opposed to 15, but that will be tested before release.

Next, we can confirm that the price of all titles will be 44.99 (we predicted 49.99), as we were able to work some financial magic to get the price as low as possible.

Runtime of all titles will be 15 minutes. In a pure ZP stack, you can run 3 titles max, with a basic listening pattern of one loop per day, every other day. If you doubt that you can get results on 15 minutes a day, you will believe. We’ve even got hard gainers and stonewallers in our private testing group (and a secret tester from the forum, if they choose to reveal themselves) who are getting results from ZP.

Last but not least, there are more titles being released in the preview. @Fire is writing some, and I’m writing some. He’s keeping his selections a secret, but I’m not — Limitless and Primal Seduction are officially a go.

We have also been testing Seductress ZP with absolutely phenomenal results. We may release it during the preview, but it needs more testing.

There isn’t a release date yet, as we’re still getting everything ready, but we’re close.

And also… @Fire has a secret. :wink:

64 Likes

Well, this is excellent news, if the tester from the forum reveals themself and share their experience woth QZP it would be very cool :grin:

5 Likes

amazing news!

I know it might be a bit too early but I wanted to congratulate you guys, amazing progress!

3 Likes

Saint, I think I can speak for all the sub users when I say, we appreciate the hard work you guys have put in, and we thank you for keeping us update with the latest developments.
Looking forward to the refitted ZP subs!

14 Likes

:pleading_face: Well, good things take time.

1 Like

@KingArthur

1 Like

No idea who that could be

If running a mix QV2 and ZP, the maximum is still 3 titles? We can’t add 1 Ultima to these 3 (3+1 like recommended now?)?

I am curious what will you run yourself as a stack @SaintSovereign, given the new possibilities given by ZP?

lol let go!

4 Likes

Are there official plans for multi stages as yet?

6 Likes

Also,
Have you considered / decided to create a ZP version of a Wealth Ultima? (unless wealth is covered by Picard ZP?). As RICH is more wealth manifestation than wealth subliminal such as Ascended Mogul, Emperor or Stars.

1 Like

3 Likes

Can you clarify this? Is that running the 3 titles in one day, taking a day off, and then do the 3 again? So, alternating 3 tracks on, day off, 3 tracks on?

Or, is it ONE track on day one, taking the next day off of THAT TRACK but listening to another track?

3 Likes

If you purchased titles A, B and C, it works like this :
Monday : Run A, B and C. Only one loop of each.
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday : Run A, B and C. Only one loop of each.
Thursday : Rest
And so on…

8 Likes

Paging @IronClaws :point_up: Stand by for your upgrade.

7 Likes

Anyone here play (or used to play) role playing games like Elder Scrolls?

You know how, at the start of the game, you have to make a whole bunch of decisions about your character? How to allocate your skill points? And your choices drastically impact the kind of game you’re going to have.

ZP feels a lot like that.

We get 3 skill points and we’re all going to be agonizing over allocating them to which ZP and possibly Q2 titles.

Are we going to play a mage? A tank? Rogue? Gotta allocate the points just right.

I think we’re going to be facing some real tough choices – esp when deciding which, if any Q2 titles to put in the mix.

7 Likes