What will be your Quintessance Zero Point Stack (+ Qv2 customs if any)?

Stark is back and this time its personal :wink:

1 Like

@James the subs you have wisely chosen should bring about physical changes and turn you into a cross between tarzan and grizzly adams :slight_smile:

1 Like

@GoldenTiger imagine if Fire and Saint could create a sub called “beast master” this allow one to talk to animals. What are your thoughts ?

2 Likes

whitetiger after running beast master :rofl:

3 Likes

Are all titles going to be ZP? or is there a list of which titles will be released as ZP first?

Yes. All the titles will eventually be QZP

3 Likes

WhiteTiger is truely a beast master… :slight_smile:

James alias @James is also a beast master the wild man of the woods who can mimic the sound of any animal in the forest.

3 Likes

If I combine beastmaster and Wanted, I’ll be able to tame a different type of beastwhite-bunny-mask

4 Likes

wow when you tame her are you going to keep her in a cage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, keeping her active physically and feeding her three times a day :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

I really want Dragon Reborn ZP more than anything but I suspect I will have to wait for it

Sage Immortal.

2 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic are you able to talk to animals using such product ? if so you truely are beast master.

Cannot wait to see how Sage Immortal and Wanted effects JCAST.

He will truely become a King of the Wilderness what they call “Alpha Wild Man”. The alpha wild man is at the top of the pecking order when it comes to the forest. He has the intelligence and cognitive abilities of a human. Yet has the ability to become chameleon of the forest.

@James you should ask Fire to create “alpha wild man” sub. ahahahah too funny.

1 Like

That would depend on what you consider communication, but I think yes is a safe answer.

White Tiger Sage and Black Adder go for a picnic in the forest. Suddenly they hear a crashing in the trees.

A mountain lion leaps from the trees to the ground. It growls bares its fangs.

Sage stands up with his chin up and mumbles a few words"

Sage: Baaa Waaa Waaa Allah Bala"

The mountain lions puts its head down in submission then walks away.

Black Adder: wow emperor made you high status and sage immortal gave you the gift of speech to the animals.

WhiteTiger: The power of ZP

In the distance wild man James is swinging through the trees.

Saint watches in awe behind a bush with infra red binoculars.

Saint: Phase 2 of private testing complete we release ZP next week.

DarkPhilosopher “incredible the DNA difference between man and animal is 0.1%. you did it and merged the animal dna.”

Fire stands silently observing.

4 Likes

I came onto this thread to post my idea for my stack with QZP but this caught my eye cuz i thought you were talking about Sage Immortal :rofl: imma read the whole thing after this post.

My idea for my stack is:

My customs the Son of Lightning II and Inanna’s Gift and Sage QZP.

Or.

The Son of Lightning II, Heartsong QZP and Sage Immortal Qv2.

Now to read a potentially delightful tale.

1 Like

My God, this brought tears to my eyes :joy: my driver is looking at me sideways but idgaf. Your imagination, man.

Rough translation: but do u evn lift, brah?

1 Like

LOL Saint and Fire discovered how to merge human and animal DNA which resulted in @James becoming tarzan lord of the cave bears. Or the wild alpha man.

3 Likes

Honestly @TheBoxingScientist I feel like a lot of the growth I have experienced lately has been from testing Alpha Leadership ZP and Wanted ZP.
I am not entirely sure yet how to elaborate on this but once I do I will share my experience
I will say this. Wanted ZP made me not look for or desire any sort of external validation

7 Likes